Countrywide Periodicals Logo

Countrywide Periodicals

Having problems with Countrywide Periodicals?

Countrywide Periodicals Customer Service Contacts

737 US Highway 93 N
Hamilton, Montana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Countrywide Periodicals Customer Service. Initial Countrywide Periodicals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Countrywide Periodicals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Countrywide Periodicals. Discuss the issues you have had with Countrywide Periodicals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 21, 2019

Countrywide periodicals — subscriptions

I subscribed thinking I was going to receive my magazines but they took my payments and i have not received a...

Countrywide Periodicalsmagazine subscription

A few months ago I was told that I would be subscribing to get a discount on popular magazines every month. For a flat rate. But today thursday January 26th, 2017 I recieved a letter from Interstate Recovery Service saying that I owe them $946.36!!! I immeadiately went to google to begin my research amd that's when I discovered that it was a fraud!!! Doesn't make sense to me that people do this for a living and think that it is okay to just take advantage of people for $!#&#* magazines. Excuse my language but I am extremely pissed!!!

Countrywide Periodicalsson tried to cancel and was not allowed to now in collection

My son who is 18 was called about subscription to 5 magazines. Of course he thought how cool because he was promised a ipad and never received this. He also only received 1 magazine out of 5. Being he is 18 he really did not understand the whole system of agreeing to this. His bank account was charged and when he saw the charge he did a stop payment as he never realized what the chage was for he thought someone got a hold of his acct. His dept card was changed for this reason. Move forward several months and he now has been contacted by collections. He has no problem paying for the magazines he received but it was only 1 type of magazine ESPN and only for 3 months. Never recieved any others as promised. The collection agency was requiring over 500 dollars from him as they said he agreed to 5 years of the magazine. My son being only 18 and having a disability really did not understand what he was getting into. My son currently is volunteering working at a boy scout camp for the entire summer and unable to deal with this. The collection agency has told him they will take him to court to get the money and now want over 1, 000. What 18 year old has this money he does not have a job and is doing a good deed by volunteering the entire summer at boy scout camp. He even has told the collection agency that he needs to deal with this when he is done volunteering but they said too bad we will take you to court.
    i am writing this on his behalf as he is not able to right now and does not have internet at the boy scout camp.
    How can this be resolved he would like to pay for the 1 type of magazine received he never received any other than ESPN.
    Please advise and he has asked that I speak on his behalf.

Countrywide periodicals — cell phone sales to mentally challenged

My mentally challenged daughter is a victim of countrywide periodicals llc. According to our letters of...

Countrywide periodicals — Refusal to cancel membership

This company scammed me. When I tried to cancel membership, they too refused to honor my request. They...

Countrywide Periodical Inc. — Customer service and deceitful practice

Countrywide Periodicals Incorporated is a scam and does NOT practice business. Apparently, Countrywide has no...

Countrywide periodicals — have not recieved all the magazines I was told I would recieve

I signed up to recieve magazines from this company. I was supposed to recieve 5 magazines a month and after a...

Countrywide periodicalspaid $50 and then they tried to get more

They were suppose to deliver top magazines for $50 never got one magazine, then they started calling us and demanding more money, we called and cancelled by the time that was allowed us to do so, left a recorded message and they said they never received it, of course they would say that, only got 1 item from them in the mail, a paper with their name on it and like $400 more they wanted. They are a total rip off, please no one ever call them to order anything. we tell them when they call please take us to court but they never attempt anything cause they know they are nothing but committing fraud. Haven't heard anything from them in awhile after we told them we were getting our lawyer involved!! I don't think we will ever again either after that.

Countrywide periodicals — SCAM

I have just noticed that Countrywide Periodicals has been pulling money out of my old bank account that I do...

Countrywide periodicals — Stolen Money

I was contacted by "Jason" a few months ago...offered what sounded like a good deal for several magazine...

Countrywide periodicals — HUGE SCAM

This pathetic excuse for a magazine company has scammed me twice. As a college undergraduate student I just...

COUNTRYWIDE PERIODICunwanted transaction

On 5 July 2011 I had an unwanted transaction taken out of my account. The amount taken was $66.41. I did not agree to have this money taken out and i would like to have it back. I don't make enough money to just go throwing it anywhere. I have people to feed and a roof that needs to be paid for and gas so i can get to work and provide money to live. I did not agree to anyone takeing money out of my account and would like to have it back.

Countrywide Periodicals, Inc.Scam

My husband was scammed he gave these ppl our debit card # and was misled into thinking he was getting 3 yrs of magazines for $66 my debit card has been charged twice in 3 weeks and we have yet to receive any magazines or any type of letter from this company he talked to the company the day aftyer he done it and told time on arecorded conversation that he want to cancel the subscription and they told him he could do so once he receives it in the mail. This has cause my family major heartache and overdrafted my checking and drained my savings . My husband and I are on the verge of a divorce for his stupidity for giving out the card # to begin with.

• 5w
              5w33ty Nov 03, 2012

Yeah My husband did the same thing but hey told him that i would be 3 payments of 12 dollars and they pulled out 66 dollars in my account and now he wants to be mad at me when he did something so stupid at first he lied to me and said they knew our card number from the beginning and now he told me he gave them our card number and now we are 66 dollars short he has told me numerous time don't give them ppl your card number over the phone its all a scam well look at what he did oh but he wanted to give me a diamond watch ha ha what ever i bet we don't even get anything in the mail

• Mg
              MGimbie Jun 16, 2011

I guess Im going to stay neutral, even though I too fell into their trap of recieving magazines that I won't ever read, but have them coming to me and they sit in my closet collecting dust. I tried getting getting out of it, but when I called them and told them that I didnt want the subscription they told me that it was to late because they already put my order in and that there was NO WAY to stop it, and im sorry but theres always a way to stop something. Im sorry that this happened to you and your husband, and I hope things work out for the better for you both.

• Cr
              Crystalfloyd Mar 17, 2011

No he couldn't opt out. You have a F rating by comsumers report so we are not the only ones. Your sales asst. called 15 times in a row in one day while he was at work and not answering to him. Thats fine Our bank said this isnt the first time they have had trouble from your company. Listen to that recorded msg you have you will hear my husband saying he wanted to opt out. You didnt get our money so your scam was stopped on our behalf.

• Ct
              ctbh Mar 16, 2011

Its not the company's fault. He was explained everything in detail. He was also told that a final call would be recored going over every detail of the order HE had placed. No one forced him to give out his card info. If he didn't agree with terms of the service (which were explained to him before he gave out his card number) then he should have said he wasn't interested. Its annoying to hear people complain about this and that when they themselves got into a situation they could have opted out of.

Countrywide periodicals — Subscription

This magazine company has been harrassing me. I do not want magazines and have not received magazines. They...

Countrywide Periodicals Inc./ Reader Servicescam / rude

Just recieved a phone call from this business. They tried to sell me magazines at a discounted price - due to them pre ordering the magazines. I came to this website and noticed there were many magazine scams and attempted to cancel my order due to feeling uncomfortable about it. The man on the phone is named dennis bloodgood, his supervisor is doug.

Good ol' dennis then made me aware that he'd already processed my order - he used this analogy - "you wouldn't call pizza hut and cancel your order"- my reply "if I wanted to, yes I would" him-"well you wouldn't wait till it was at your door to cancel it" me - "if I needed to I would, however your product is not at my door" he hung up on me. Then called me back claiming we got disconnected - I guess someone who suffers from that special kind of stupidity needed a minute to re-evaluate our chat.

This is the actual # for those who recieved the same "unavailable" on their caller id - [protected]- they tell you the name is reader service but the actual name is countrywide periodicals inc., and they will also tell you that there is no way to cancel the order - yes they can... Doesn't really matter who you talk to - they are all idiots, but for fun ask for dennis - he frustrates easily. He will tell you that hes the only one there that hold a supervisory position-also not true...

My order has been cancelled.

• Ct
                ctbh Mar 16, 2011

I think the stupidity on your part was giving out your information with the intention of ordering something over the phone.. your stupidity was not hanging up on the first person you talked to.

Countrywide periodicals — cancel membership

i tried to cancel my membership but i was told i cannot and i am being charged every month for it i would...

Countrywide periodicals — Did not say yes or give my card # and they still charged it

We recieved a phone call trying to confirm an order for magazines and we hung up on them. one hour later I...

Countrywide periodicals — Magazines

I was about to graduate from high school during my senior year and I was phoned by this company, Countrywide...

Countrywide periodicals — Magazine Subscription Scams

I have been the victim of a magazine scam perpetrated by a company calling itself US Magazine Service at P.O...