VIP Readers ServiceVip readers

S

So when I first moved into my new house I got a call from VIP readers. They try to get me to do this and They told me I can try it out and if I want to cancel it I could. I told them no several times and this being my first time out on my own I said ok. I forgot about them because It took like a month or more to get my first magazines so when I called to cancel they said I couldn't because it was past the two week time period to cancel that they never told me about so now I have to pay $27 every month for the next two or three years.