VIP Readers ServiceI signed up in oct 24 months ago and i've never received a magazine from this company.

M

I signed up with the Vip Readers Service on Oct 28 2015; I have never received any magazines from this company. I called within the first 60 days and told them I wanted to cancel there service. I spoke to Bandy the women who signed me up; and she said she couldn't help me; I had to wait to get the magazines started. I than spoke to Brandy 90 days after I signed and still didn't get any results. They have been taking 39.90 Out every month even I keep telling them That I Still Haven't Received any Magazines!!! I want My Money Back for something I still Haven't received...

Martha Eldridge