VIP Readers ServiceContract that you do not understand or sign

I made the mistake of getting caught up in the VIP Magazine Service. Ever so often I get a call and they want to add one more magazine and extend the time period. I have been very clear that I do not want to do this. Well on March 28, I get a call and the pressure begins. I said yes, I would order a few more magazines, not realizing it was for 4 years. Then my husband gets laid off from his job. Now the funds are really tight. I call right away and tell them I do not want the magazines and I need to cancel. I have not received any magazines and I haven't received a bill. They tell me that is impossible you can not cancel. I'm sorry you can not get blood from a turnip.

• Di
    Disable VET GA70 Jun 12, 2017

Vip Readers Services at it again I am a disable VET . Tried to cancel so I canceled my card and return all mail from them. I contacted all 15 magazine to cancel and stop sending. there magazines. I only ordered two. They choose to sent 13 more. They made me aware they are paid up because of a renewal. They made me aware of the third party that paid them National Publishers Exchanges. I never heard of this company. I wrote cancel on the invoices for months. Talk to so many rude workers. that made threats but guess what all they can do is report to credit bureau .Cancel your card or checking account that will save you money., a mark on you credit is cheaper than your money needed to survive on. Good Luck.