VIP Readers ServiceCancellation of service.

R

I spoke with a 'service rep.' today to verify my account was cancelled. I had received 2 email messages that verified it was cancelled.
The 'rep.' told me they don't 'use email(s)' to communicate (?) and that the form for cancellation was enclosed in the box containing the 'free' watch I had received...the watch was broken, the latch came off the 1st. time I tried to strap it on!
According to 'them' I had 10 business days to send in this form; 1. I had not received this watch until 7 business days AFTER I had spoke with the sales person, it would've taken a week to get this form to them = not possible! 2. The information provided about this cancellation paper was not known to me until I spoke with them today (8/17/16).
The email(s) they claim they DON'T use, I have retained in a PC., I have no way to send them to this Co. and data to do so was not supplied.
I've allowed them to 'take' one payment, but will speak with my bank and end this. All I care to do is 'repair' a mistake made under the pressure & fast talk of the sales person, on commission no doubt. I don't want, need or have any use for the magazines 'shoved' at me by the sales dept.

• El
    Elove11 Sep 22, 2016

She did the same thing to me I have been sending all the magazines back and I never got the watch either. They keep calling but I dont answer . They said I cannot cancel either. I ended up cancelling my debit card. What do I do about this bill I'm getting every month it up to 84.80 now