Viking River Cruiseskiev black sea and bucharest

S Dec 09, 2019

Have decided to book this river cruise with a pre- extension in Instanbul. On Viking website it states free companion flight and complimentary silver drinks package on certain dates (plural). Our date selected 28 May, 2020 was not included. I find this false advertising and a hook to get people's attention. Viking cannot advertise this for certain dates and just have it available on one. It also smacks of agents cherry picking which clients dates to give this offer. We are considering not going ahead. Would appreciate advice.
Rina Bonner

• Viking River Cruises's response · Dec 09, 2019

We are delighted to welcome you on board in 2020, Rina, and have made note of your concerns about our recent promotion. To discuss your comments further and clarify our offer, we have arranged for a seasoned member of our Customer Relations team to reach out to you directly. We look forward to connecting with you soon and wish you a wonderful day.

• Updated by Scottiegal · Dec 10, 2019

So the “seasoned representative “ called me at 6.35am while I was still asleep. He agreed to call back at 11am. I waited in until 11.30 then had to go out. He hasn’t called today either. If a Viking representative cares to look me up in the system there is my mobile number and where I live. It’s not hard!!