Vidanta — Timeshare enrollment fee
On 11/3/15 we sat with Jamie Benner and Gabriel Alvarez at Vidanta in Riviera Maya at the Grand Mayan Resort after a 2 hour sales pitch. They both swore and repeated several times we had 10 days for a full refund if we wanted to cancel. Jamie joked "we don't want to keep your money if you want out".
We cancelled for a full refund within the 10 days like they promised us and we were then told the enrollment fee was never refundable even if the membership was canceled.
They lied right to our face and have been fighting this ever since.
More Vidanta Complaints & Reviews
- Mayan Palace - class action lawsuit
- Mayan Palace - Mexican Timeshare took hundreds of millions
- Vida Vacations / Vidanta - Timeshare scam
- Mayan Palace - Scam
- Mayan Palace - LIES BY SALES PEOPLE
- Vidanta - Won't refund deposit
- Grupo Vidanta - Baffling fees
- Mayan Palace - mayan palace awful timeshare experience
- Mayan Palace - They ruined my vacations.
- Mayan Palace - Credit Card Cloned