The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Victoria's Secret — store at tuttle mall, dublin, ohio
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Buyers Beware. I have shopped at Victoria's Secret for years. I know what I am looking for and I have worn the same sizes for over 15 years. As I am shopping the sales associate asked if she could assist. I asked her nicely, no. I know what I want and know my sizes. I grabbed size 34B bra and panties size Small. As I continue shopping the associate actually states that I should buy a bra in size 32 ! I was shocked in disbelief !!! It was not only insulting but I felt discrimination and judgement. I had a sweater and coat on, so again, it was very very insulting! I felt harrassed. I later went into the Body Bath store to ask for a GM name and number. They gave me a 20 percent discount coupon and another associate that works for same store, actually laughed at my complaint. Obviously the Limited Stores do not hire professionals? I have never experienced such unprofessionalism and disgust from immature and not trained employees. I will be pursuing an attorney for this matter. DO NOT GO TO TUTTLE MALL !!!
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras..
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products!
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties.
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk!
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!