Victoria's Secretmanagerial treatment of employees

I have worked for Victoria's Secret long enough to observe that the managers do NOT treat all employees equally and do NOT listen to what the employees have to say, nor do they care about their employees safety. On numerous occasions I and other girls have had to walk out late at night by ourselves yet they want us to feel "safe". I've overheard managers gossiping and criticizing both customers and employees. The store manager Monica is the worst. Every couple hours we are supposed to make a certain amount of money but Monica treats every customer as just a sale and she openly says it in front of customers. I refuse to shop at my own store just because it horrifies me. I've also repeatedly asked the manager to schedule me for certain days to fit my school schedule but they ignore it and keep scheduling me when they know I cannot work that day so because of that now they have cut my hours down to one or two days a week when they know I have a family to support. It's ridiculous. These people do NOT care about their employees or customers just their money. It's a shame, I thought this company would be above that, sadly I was wrong.

• Why The Long Faces Nov 08, 2012

And now that you have put your store manager's name on the internet, along with your city and state, as well as personal information IE kids and school, your management will not have a hard time identifying their disgruntled employee. So which store do you work at? The Deerbrook store?

See how easy it would be to contact your store and clue your manager in to this complaint? Be very careful what information you put on the internet.