The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Victoria's Secret — managerial treatment of employees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have worked for Victoria's Secret long enough to observe that the managers do NOT treat all employees equally and do NOT listen to what the employees have to say, nor do they care about their employees safety. On numerous occasions I and other girls have had to walk out late at night by ourselves yet they want us to feel "safe". I've overheard managers gossiping and criticizing both customers and employees. The store manager Monica is the worst. Every couple hours we are supposed to make a certain amount of money but Monica treats every customer as just a sale and she openly says it in front of customers. I refuse to shop at my own store just because it horrifies me. I've also repeatedly asked the manager to schedule me for certain days to fit my school schedule but they ignore it and keep scheduling me when they know I cannot work that day so because of that now they have cut my hours down to one or two days a week when they know I have a family to support. It's ridiculous. These people do NOT care about their employees or customers just their money. It's a shame, I thought this company would be above that, sadly I was wrong.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras..
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products!
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties.
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk!
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!