The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon Wireless — refurbished phones and bad customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a NEW Droid cellphone in June 2010 for $200. In August 2010 my phone was instructing me to install an update in August 2010. The update crashed my phone. I took the phone to my local Verizon Wireless store where they told me the update had indeed crashed my phone and it was common with this particular update and they would have to send me a new phone. It took 5 days to receive my phone and it was a refurbished phone. I went online and saw that refurbished phones were selling for $100. I took the phone to the same Verizon store and asked to speak with the store manager. He came up to me immediately and said that if I was loud he would remove me from the store. I was shocked! I explained my issue to him and he said that the update was from the manufacturer and not Verizon's responsibility. I explained that I had just bought the phone 2 months ago and a replacement worth half that was sent to me and the problem was not even my fault. He said again that it was not Verizon's problem. I now have a $100 refurbished phone and not a credit in sight for the extra $100 I paid for a new phone but for the 5 days it took them to give me the phone at all. I am amazed that first of all the staff is so rude and that they cheated me! I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with Verizon's corporate office.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints