Verizon Wireless — double billing
I have a phone card to keep my phone bills down
so how does MCI who owns Verizon make money off me three ways when I make a call. I use a verizon calling card because I can get phone service for 3.8 cents a minute long distance. at home when I use the card I'm using a verizon service landline and when I call my family on their Verizon phone it's a cell phone and they get charged. thats three verizon charges all for the same call. If this isn't against the law it ought to be. So VERIZON
when the day comes that phone service can be free over the internet I hope you go by the wayside as thats what all scammers deserve is to go down
under the crowd instead of being trampled on by their newt work three times everytime you call out.
This is one of those class action lawsuit deals too the only thing that gets their attention.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints