Verizon Communicationscustomer service verizon

M Aug 14, 2018 Review updated:

Very upset. I moved here from Canada and simply wanted a new sim card to put in my phone. First Verizon shipped my sim card to the wrong address. I called Verizon and I was told to go to a local store to get a new card. I went to the store and the CR put in the new sim card. I went to my car and realized that he didn't give me back my original Canadian sim card. Nor did he offer to give it back. I literally went back a minute later and asked him for my sim card. His response was that he put it in the shredder and that I can request a new sim card. Wow - just wow. That's not the point. It had all my information on it. I called Verizon and I was told by the supervisor through the call contact centre that they value security. I was transferred over to the store manager at Verizon and he admitted that it was human error and he apologized. However he said there was nothing he could do to remedy the situation. I am utterly disgusted. I then contacted my Canadian cell phone company and they said that he should not have done that as it was still an active service and had my contacts on the sim card. The replacement card is 10 dollars. The manager didn't even offer to credit my account. I will be switching to AT&T !

• 9w
    9wood Aug 14, 2018

should of kept the sim card or asked for it when it was being replaced with new sim card