Vericrest Financial — Loan Modification - Scam!!!!
Vericrest Financial is a total FRAUD!!! I submitted a loan modification in March 2009 and they told me it would take 2 weeks to process then 4 weeks to complete. They stated that if you are going to get behind on your mortgage due to hardhsips (which my wife and I have) that you don't have to worry about your payment because the debt will be restructured in your modification.
That was a total lie. It's now June 24, 2009 and they called me today stating they need me to resend everything again because they "need updated information" which is a clever way of saying we lost all your information. Also they are sending me letters that they are going to foreclose on my home.
The communication is very poor on their end and it takes a minimum of an hour to get someone on the phone. Once you get them on the phone they are extremely rude and don't really care about you. One customer service rep even told me that they see us only as a number in their system and don't care about our situation.
If anyone has any information that they can provide to help me get through this process please reply. Thank you in advance.
More Vericrest Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Vericrest Financial - Forclosure 
- Vericrest Financial - Mortage Takeover 
- VeriCrest Financial, Inc. - Short Sale 
- Vericrest Financial - Complete Scam, broke laws 
- Vericrest Financial - False late fees 
- Vericrest Financial - con to get you to 
- Vericrest Financial - forced insurance on foreclosed property 
- Vericrest Financial - Escrow account 
- Vericrest Financial - site always down when payment due
- Vericrest Financial - escrow/reimbursement