Venere.com — poor customer service
I have booked a room through Venere, as I have done many times before, and although the room wasn't advertised as prepaid, Venere charged my credit card. This is a problem as it was a business trip and I could not get the receipt at the hotel, and Venere customer service constantly ignores my e-mails... The receipt is needed as it was a business trip so I need it for accounting purposes.
Does anyone know what can I do if the customer service does not reply to my messages, which higher instance can I turn to in such a case?
More Venere.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue