VegasWorldlast update on june 19th

J

When i signed on after the update tonight i was told to collect my VIP coins I still had 12 days left as of this morning when i signed on. What happened to my 12 days? The problems after updates are a real pain. chat slows down, games don't load. Getting very frustrated.
I would like my 12 days back please. Why does this happen all the time? And I'll be playing and all of a sudden I'm kicked off because it says your servers cant be reached. I'm not the only one with these problems. other people on the site have had the same issues. I would really like to see this resolved in a timely manner.