The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vauxhall — rubbish car worse customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have an ANTARA 2.0CDTI irmesher, it has been back for major repairs now 17 times since the day i bought it. It is now 18months old and still Vauxhall have refused the rejection letters and now are refusing to answer any calls from me. I have been very amicable and have worked closely with them to resolve the issues but now it has become a joke, one which they cant fix. The dealership just keeps resetting and replacing things on the vehicle and then days later the issue starts again. There was more than 1 problem issues including: total shutdown of the dash including speedos etc... the wrong dampers fitted causing the tyres to tear down to the metal and im still getting total shut down of the turbo which is needed to get the car over 20 MPH. Why cant they just replace the vehicle as bad build? its obvious they dont care for there customers and have no pride in there products.
More Vauxhall Complaints & Reviews
- Vauxhall - terrible experience
- Vauxhall Peter Vardy Perth - corsa caliper seal/breaks
- Vauxhall - repairs
- Vauxhall - awful company
- Vauxhall - shocking experience!
- Vauxhall Astra Gtc - rubbish customer service
- Perry,s Vauxhall Wheatley - customer service
- Vauxhall - customer service woes
- Go Vauxhall - added items not asked for in quote
- Vauxhall - awful service