Vasanth & Counethical behaviour

D May 29, 2019

Delivery issues.
Unethical Behaviour
No proper response from front desk women employee
Manager Mr.Mahesh - no care for customer
workers Mr.Daison & Manikandan - poor working skills.
On 27th afternoon, I booked BOSCH fridge (347 lts) for which no fresh item is available in the shop.
Showroom workers conveyed they can arrange it by next day, if not next day morning hours.
But, till now, item not delivered.

Note: BOSCH factory & warehouse is in Chennai Sriperumbattur only.

This shows poor performance of the manager & the workers.
Manager not finding time to have a word with me.

When I called the front office number, that women employee shared me the delivery unit number, instead of manager contact number.
When I called that no. 8939818499 - 2 to 3 people picked the call and making comments on me vulgarly.

I even booked a complaint with their head office at Saidapet.

Most importantly, this is my first buy at Vasanth & Co - Such a worse experience I felt.

I never thought, i will experience such a bad experience I will face in one of the big chain of show rooms which is owned by a big shot.

Responsible person from the company should fix this unacceptable performance of this unit.

D SASI KUMAR