Having problems with Vasanth & Co?

Vasanth & Co reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 28, 2016. The latest review Panasonic AC was posted on May 9, 2021. Vasanth & Co has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 25 reviews. Vasanth & Co has resolved 0 complaints.

Vasanth & Co Customer Service Contacts

14 Railway Border,
1st street, Kaveri Nagar,
Saidapet

Chennai
India - 600015

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vasanth & Co Customer Service. Initial Vasanth & Co complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vasanth & Co above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vasanth & Co. Discuss the issues you have had with Vasanth & Co and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vasanth & Co Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Vasanth & Cocomplaint about velachery branch

We purchased bosch washing machine worth Rs 35000, but delivery done after my visit to branch and they r only concentrated on sale they dont worry abt customer service, they provide washing machine cover and stand, but both r not suitable because we purchased 7kg washing machine, but both r 5kg, me only going oftenly to the shop n asking abt tat stand n cover not yet provided, so they r not bother after selling, by mistake i have purchased in vasanth n co, this s bad experience, am sorry to say hereafter i wont purchase in vasanth n co

Vasanth & Cohitachi a/c 1.5 ton defect product delivered - vasanth & co asaripallam branch, nagercoil

Dear Concern,

We have purchased hitachi split a/c 1.5 ton 24th April
    2017 from vasanth & co Asaripallam branch, Nagercoil. The installation was completed on 26th april 2017. From the day A/C connected it is not cooling enough to room and keep on running without cut off.

As i am working in out of station, i moved to Bangalore with in 3 days of purchase. But my family used it for 15 days and we got around 4000 RS electricity bill. I could raise complaint immediately. But unfortunately i am not able to do it as i am in Bangalore location. Last 3 months we didn't use it.

Further to the problem identified we have raised complaint on 1st and 2nd of Oct 2017 to Hitachi service directly. A/c service technician visited and informed:

1) Gas leaked, so came to fix the leak and refill - on day 1 (On Oct 3'rd)
    2) Gas is leaking and not able to identify leakage place. So removed both indoor and out door unit and keep it in outside to take it to their service office - day 2 (On Oct 4'th)
    3) No one come and collect A/C till now which removed by Hitachi service team. Still it is in outside of our house where they keep it. As they requested we are ready to pay Transport expense. But no luck and no response from Hitachi service head Nagercoil.

Hitachi Complaint Number: [protected]
    Reference Number of Complaint raised to Vishal Marar - Manager, National Service Center: 7A1593A4E06

For all these communications no proper response from both Hitachi service and Vasanth & co dealer. I am trying to connect Asaripallam branch (Nagercoil) Manager for more than 5 hrs, every-time new person attend the call and fed up with explaining above details.

We purchased a/c and still we are suffering in hot and watching it in outside of our home when Hitachi service team come and collect which removed from our room.

Our money and time is not valued for both Vasanth & co and Hitachi.

We are highly disappointed with the Hitachi & Vasanth & co service.

We request you to replace the complete unit with new air conditioner without any complaints as soon as possible. We are ready to pay extra if needed.

Please help & suggest on this issue.

Thanesh - [protected]

• Updated by Thanesh S · Oct 30, 2017

Hi,

Still i am having the issue in product with heavy noise on Outdoor unit after your service team raised Gas leakage fixed. I am really fed-up with hitachi and especially your service team (Nagercoil). We are able to hear outdoor unit noise (some fan sound) from room after your technicians leakage issue fixed.

They took my product to their service station and got it fixed after a week with lot of followups and calls and escalation to your manager.

I got a call from your customer support, I explained all above details without any action they have closed the ticket last time. Again i got a call today and i raised same issue. Nothing is going to happen.

Please don't buy a product from Vasanth & Co. Even Managers are not getting proper response from Hitachi service team. They simply reject calls from customer and Dealer too.

Please do the needful.

Thanks,
        Thanesh

Team Hitachi Nov 10, 2017

Dear Thanesh S,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Team Hitachi Oct 30, 2017

Dear Thanesh S,

Please be assured that our team is working on your issue and will be getting in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Hitachi Oct 06, 2017

Dear Thanesh S,

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been escalated and our team will get in touch with you soon.

Vasanth & Cobasic customer rights violation and false sales

Im sorry to share this, but I thought you should know about my bitter experience from Velachery Branch. I came to buy a wet grinder with options from popular brand and with higher budget. However, after so much of persuasion from your sales person on a specific brand I end up in buying it. When I reached home I heard a lot of negative feedbacks for that particular brand I bought and I also checked the review in internet and found it is one of the lowest rated brand. Within 24 hours I arrived to Velachery branch to replace with popular brand of higher price. Even I have not opened the sealing of the product. But your branch manager was very impolite and behaved unprofessionally, which is just the opposite of what I expected in the form of customer service. I outrightly told it is customers responsibility in buying the product and not just believe on what sales person says. His exact words "Our sales person can tell anything good about the product to push the sales, it is customers responsibility to go home check for reviews and feedback and come back to buy".

Now tell me sir, does that mean the customers should not trust Vasanth & Co and its sales person/manager. I had so much of reputation for Vasanth & Co, so I travelled 15 km to buy from Velachery despite a lot of show rooms around me.

Is it not a basic rights for a customer to exchange the product if it not unsealed (not asking for refund, willing to buy an expensive product). Even a small kirana shop do exchange the product.

Vasanth & Co — hitachi a/c 1.2 ton failure within 5 days - vasanth & co padi branch

Eam, We have purchased hitachi a/c split ridaa 3200f rsg314gad on 18th apr 2017 from vasanth & co padi...

Vasanth & Co — tv

I have bought a TV from Vasnth & CO 16th and till date the TV installation not happened. I have made enough...