The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Valvoline — wrong oil plug
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been having my oil changes with Valvoline since 2007. Everything was going good till they replaced a oil plug in August.
They stripped it and then tried not to take liability for it. Because it wasnt on the receipt I was told by them more or less it wouldn't stand up in court. I had to take it to the dealer who had to replace the whole oil pan at 687.00!!! Valvoline doesn't want to take any responsibilty for anything. I will never ever take my car back their again. Plus I get a oil change and tire rotation for under 30.00 and Valvoline charged me almost 50.00. Whatever you do be careful when you take your car their. They just rip you off and then take no blame for it. At least the dealership was willing to work with me. My car goes no where else but the dealership from now on.
Valvoline is incompetant and most of their service techs do not even work their for very long. The one that changed my oil plug
which they deny. He is no longer at the B&A service shop...BE CAREFUL whatever you do...
More Valvoline Complaints & Reviews
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - fraud and scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - substantial overcharge ripoff
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - damage to car during oil change!
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - engine blew ip
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Bad service
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - battery scam
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change [VIOC] - Service
- Valvoline Oil Change - scam
- Valvoline Oil Change - assistant manager
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Oil change fraud