Valued Opinionsre:diamond status account of 16 years suspended

I Jul 12, 2019

I've had an account with them for 16 years. Always kept my personal information up to date and have always had good rapport with them until recently when my account for the last two months had been playing up. eg. Signing into surveys on my profile, then a long pause and message saying no surveys available. I asked them to review my account and the first they deactivated then reactivated account and said everything is fine again. It was so for about a month then it started playing up again. This time after their "investigation" they said my account was flagged for accuracy. I have never done anything to warrant such defamatory claims and have done thousands of surveys with them over 16 years and never had issues with them in all that time and all of a sudden their website continually plays up and they find a dishonest excuse to suspend my account. What I also find strange they conveniently suspend before my regular reward option of a $20 evoucher. The Balance is AUD19.25. I've just read on several sites including SurveyPolice similar incidences. It's concerning when I know I haven't done anything wrong.