Having problems with Valued Opinions?

Valued Opinions Customer Service Contacts

160 Queen Victoria Street
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - EC4V4BF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Valued Opinions Customer Service. Initial Valued Opinions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Valued Opinions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Valued Opinions. Discuss the issues you have had with Valued Opinions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Valued OpinionsThe Rewards

Hello my name is Lord and Im a valued opinion member and I've been cashing out every two days because I work hard on that site and you can only cash out 2 rewards everyday but recently when I tried to cashout I received an error code that says error code QSB0303-17 please contact support and I have contacted support multiple times and still no response so valued opinions I need you guys to fix this I answer honestly every time and christmas is almost here I really love this site because the rewards almost come instantly and I love that so please fix this error that would be great my email is [protected]@gmail.com if you guys need to reach me please and thank you.

Valued OpinionsValued opinions

Valued opnions have suspended my account and claim that I have not been completing surveys properly, which is not true. On follow up with them, they cannot cite me specific examples. My issue here is I have $74.75 of credit that they have frozen, which I believe I am entitled to. The suspension I am not as worried about, it is simply the outstanding balance I have meticulously accumulated, that they won't permit me to cash out - which is where my issue lies.

Valued OpinionsSuspended account for no reason

My account has ben suspended for now reason 2 weeks ago. I ave spoken to their help team and they've provided no reason for this. I have points that ive tried to use to get rewards an it wont allow me to it keeps coming up with an error message. Ive tried complaining tpo them on social media but they ignore me and tell me to raise it with their help team, knowing damn well they are the ones responsible. I want this sorted now. In the email they sent me they state no valid reason for doing this I have always done surveys but up until the past month I havent received any and many others have experienced the same thing

• Sh
          Shaun Y Sep 23, 2020

Have you gotten a response from them Emma? I am in the same boat...

Jun 12, 2020

Valued Opinions — Surveys

I have been doing surveys on line for a while. I hold a Gold status. At the moment i have accumulated $49.50...

Sep 20, 2019

Valued Opinions — Account was suspended with no grounds for suspension-rewards are being withheld

My name is Heather Beaudreau. Email address is: [protected]@gmail.com I submitted an email to the valued...

Valued OpinionsValued opinions

I have been a member for over 10 years achieving their own ranking of "Diamond" the highest level you can achieve.
        In the past few weeks I have received no surveys which is unusual as even if you don't qualify you still get the surveys through.
        After receiving none I contacted Valued Opinions and to my shock and disgust they have terminated my account due to many reasons and I have lost my credits which I have built up over 2 years a good £60 worth.
        On checking their social media it seems I am not the only one this has happened to which makes me highly suspicious of their true motives. I have aren't those rewards fair and square and although I don't want to be a member anymore I want my rewards

Janina Siddle Aug 12, 2019

I am fed up of getting emails to advise that I have a survey but then to be advised that there isn't one. This has been going on for weeks. After contacting Valued Opinions they told me to clear my cache. I did this and it made no difference whatsoever!! I have been with them for years and am now totally dissatisfied.

Valued OpinionsAccount suspension

This company have served me with an extremely strong worded email implying that I have misused their website in some way and have suspended my account. They have not given a clear reason for this and their responses have been heavily templates meaning that they are either irrelevant to my original request, or they are unclear and inaccurate.
          I contacted the support service of ValuedOpinion Surveys as I noticed I was no longer receiving surveys to complete. This issue occurred immediately after I redeemed my first $20 reward. I questioned the issue, then the timing of the 2 events after I received 2 responses that gave me no clarification whatsoever as to why this was happening to my account. I had noticed that the survey offers became slower and more irregular when I was getting close to achieving my first reward and wondered whether or not this was part of their strategy. I was receiving 3-4 email offers to complete surveys everyday when I signed up, sometimes more. When I actively started participating and my rewards points accumulated the communication and availability of surveys dropped off, then I finally got to my $20 reward and I have had no offers or emails at all for 6 weeks.
          I did redeem my $20 voucher and had no issue with it when I used it at the store I chose, however but I have no other option than to assume that once they have you and give you a little reward, they restrict you but continue to share your survey and personal data, as most of the surveys drop cookies.
          I have received another email from VAluedOpinion support team this morning and it is very strongly worded, but unclear, telling me they have investigated my account and as such they are suspending it, and that they take breaches very seriously.
          I have rwsponded advising I have acted in full accordance with T&Cs and that I would register a formal complaint. I firmly believe that they have not acted according to their own policies and have not delivered in their promises to offer a certain amount of surveys in return for a certain amount of rewards each month, and I believe they are using my data for profit benefits even though my account is suspended.

Please advise next steps

• Am
              Amrutha Krishna Dec 03, 2020

Is ur account active now me too suffering same issue how long it will take to return back to normal

Jul 12, 2019

Valued Opinions — re:diamond status account of 16 years suspended

I've had an account with them for 16 years. Always kept my personal information up to date and have alway...

Feb 04, 2019

Valued Opinions — Account suspension

My account with £128+ credit has been suspended. I was not even advised of this until I contacted you. I have...

Valued Opinions — Unethical behaviour

I have been member of this company for long time and was doing online surveys and spent lot of hours doing...

Valued Opinions — Account reactivation-reg.

2 1/2 years back they stopped to send surveys to my account.I don't know the reason.I have contacted through...

Valued OpinionsValued opinions website - not loading properly - unable to view profile or redeem rewards

Hi there

I have been a Valued Opinions customer for years, and everything has been going well. Up until recently that is, where for the past few weeks I (and others) are unable to log into the Valued Opinions website to view our profile our claim any rewards. We have no problem completing surveys, but can't provide any feedback or log into our account etc.

It has been this way for at least a couple of months. I would like to redeem some rewards but am unable to and the length of time it has been out of action is concerning. Can this please be fixed!!!

• Paddling Like Crazy Dec 06, 2017

I am having excactly the same issue with the UK website. I try several times a day using multiple browers on my desktoop, tablet and smartphone but the website refuses to load. I have complained and just got an automated acknowledgement. I complained again and this time they replied suggesting I clear the caches. Did this but still the website will not load. Reprted back but they have not responded and that was over a week ago. One wonderful day last week I managed to get in and order two vouchers but nothing since then. I save all my rewards for Christmas presents so this is very frustrating as it is unlikely I will get my vouchers in time. They still keep sending me surveys but I can see no point in completing them if they treat me this way. I wonder if they are going under, usually when a website becomes unabailable that is the first sign.

Comments

Valued Opinions — re: re; formal complaint:

I have £50.00 in my "Valued Opinion account" and now they wont let me in. Is this a scam? As i do have a...

London

Valued OpinionsOverall experience.

Recently, I have had multiple times in a row where surveys are not suitable or closed and there is no payment for this. This gets me frustrated because knowing the fact I won't be paid anything because of one of the two reasons kills me the most. Also, on the home page after you log in to your account, when you try and find a new survey, there are no surveys available. And when there is a survey, it is one that has closed ages before! How is it my fault that I didn't get to the survey sooner? I have to do other things in life + you keep saying that there are no surveys available? How is this my fault!? It is honestly stupid and wastes your time by asking a few questions and then closing the door really hard in your face, not getting any payment in that same moment and getting away with the answers I gave. This company should pay your members the full amount anyway if the survey is not suitable or closed! I took the time and effort to get onto the survey so I feel eligible for payment from that particular survey! This site does not care about opinions at all. They only care about factual information! I just want to be done with this site as soon as I get another Amazon e gift card payout because this is unacceptable! I'm a person who gets angry a lot and I can definitely say that this is not worth your anger! You are better off buying Amazon cards from shops in your area! You are literally made fools of and being treated like simpletons when you don't get paid! The slogan 'Rewarding time' isn't exactly true in conclusion!

Valued OpinionsReward vouchers never arrive

I am regular person who took active part in all the survey send by the Valued Opinions on my email or portal.
                I have filled most of the survey but how ever in recent past, when ever in requested for the Rewards vouchers, i have never received them.
                last year in November, 2015 I requested for 2 voucher and in jan 2016 i request for 1 voucher and till now i haven't received any voucher.

seems like company i now willing to cheat the participants and only taking interest in there profits.

So i suggest everyone not to take any more parts in the survey as there are wasting there precious time. They are not going to send any vouchers.

Also they never reply on email regarding why there is delay in voucher sending.

also if they want to get better respond then the company should also put the customer support number on there home page so that if any query company then anyone can contact them regarding the issues that anyone is facing.

Thanks and Regards
                Rahul

Valued OpinionsPromised reward vouchers never arrive

I have have had very negative experiences with Valued Opinions. Reward vouchers claimed in November 2012 have not arrived and when questioning this in late January 2013 I am finally told that the replacement was sent in early February 2013. When I did not receive a replacement by early March 2013 I enquired again and was then told the voucher was ordred but not sent in February 2013.
                  I am then told in early April 2013 that the voucher had been posted on 2/4/13 but as of 14/4/13 nothing has been received and there are now no replies to emails, facebook messages etc.
                  In addition, when answering survey questions there is a greater than average (compared to the other 5 on line survey companies I use) chance that you will be screened out of a survey but after answering several questions and at times almost at the end of a survey.
                  I would suggest avoiding any contact with this company.

• Ha
                      Hazel A. Jul 25, 2013

Avoid this company!!! Their support department is abysmal - they just lie and tell you your email server is "blocking" their emails so they can't send you the voucher codes. Only getting it sorted now after 6 weeks and complaining to their parent company Research Now.

• St
                      stekmer Apr 30, 2013

The latest excuse for not sending my 2 x $20 vouchers is that they were returned in the post to Valued Opinions as undeliverable. This is despite the address being confirmed and my receiving 15 other items from 12 senders during the same week that Valued Opinions say that Australia Post returned the envelope to them.
                      I asked for a photo of the envelope but of course this of course - was refused.
                      The latest delay tactics is that they have sent the vouchers to my work address - now waiting for another 28 days to receive vouchers that should take a maximum of 3 to 4 days to receive.
                      Don't waste your time with this company - there a lot of honest and reliable companies with better rewards programmes than this deceitful lot.

• Lu
                      lucila terashima Apr 29, 2013

nodificaçâo a taggued .nao recebi ate o presente momento o vouchr prometido por vcs . esperando uma resposta urgente .

• Lu
                      lucila terashima Apr 29, 2013

nodificaçâo que ja por diversas vezes me prometeste voucher e nunca eu recebi nada ate o presente momento . porrisso peço que entre en contato comigo no meu email informado aqui [email protected] . obrigada

• Va
                      Valued Opinions Apr 29, 2013

Hi Stekmer, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced a delay in receiving your gift vouchers. Please note that when a replacement voucher is issued for you, the delivery can take up to 28 days. If you require any further assistance please contact us via the Contact form on our website http://www.valuedopinions.com.au/contact-information/ so that we may help you further.

Regards,

The Valued Opinions team

Valued Opinions — Online surveys

Valued Opinions have been giving their Online Surveys Members to complete on line Surveys and as you get to...

Valuedopinions.co.ukI think its a fraud and the company should be shut down as soon as possible

I have completed the required number of online surveys provided by http://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/ to earn cash. The website has a policy to redeem the cash earned into a voucher of any desired company. I have asked them to send me 2 vouchers for more than 2 months now. I have mailed them but they don't seem to respond. In-spite of asking them to redeem my vouchers hundreds of time, they have turned deaf ears to my mails. Please do not use the service as I think its a fraud and the company should be shut down as soon as possible.

• En
                        enjoy>>>>>> Feb 13, 2012

i m i love...love is real life

• Sh
                        Shaun Gisbourne Dec 12, 2011

According to the Terms and Conditions with this company you have to be resident in the UK. Perhaps this is why you're getting no acknowledgement. That said, the company should have picked up on your residential situation and emailed you to advise that you'd never qualify for any rewards.

Valuedopinions.com — You spend 30min on their surveys and they kick you off and say you don't qualify without pay

This survey site promises payment after 28 days of completion of their survey, they may take up to 3months to...