Value Plusunauthorized charges on my credit card

This company started unauthorized charging my credit card for a year and a half. Shame on me for not checking on this sooner. They sent me a form letter that said I didn't qualify for a refund. They offered no service, I've never received a call from them or any correspondence. I did NOT, at any time, authorize a charge on my credit card. I think they got my number when I ordered something off of my TV because after they took my order, they transferred me to this awful company that tried to sell me a trip. I told them to leave me alone because they kept calling. I think this is probably how they got my credit card. No more TV orders for me and I vow to check EVERY charge on my credit card the day the statement comes.