Value City Furniture — payments
never sign up for the plans people. I signed up for their 12 month payment plan, and after 12 months I got calls for to pay for my sofa, well come to find out I owe them more than what I had agreed to. After talking to the damn 1-800 number. all i got was put on hold and the [censor]iness of a sales rep.
these sales reps/collections try to rip you off, by saying you havent made a payment. well can't make a payment without a bill, can I ?
They say we've called and sent out your bill, but I havent recieved anything in the past. I called VCF and asked to speak with them, but guess what all I got was an idiotic person who couldnt even get my name right.
for all the hardworking american out there why should we get scammed and ripped off by these types of people. I know how much my orginal bill was for and now your saying I owe you more money. geez get a life. I will never do business with Value city furniture again
More Value City Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Value City Furniture - All kinds of problems
- Value City Furniture - Extended Warranty
- Value City Furniture - Charge too much for delivery
- Value City Furniture - Stainsafe is a total rip off!
- Value City Furniture - Terrible Service and Attitude
- Value City Furniture - Wrong furniture order
- Value City Furniture - sectional chaise
- Value City Furniture - Service, missing items
- Value City Furniture - Terrible customer service
- Value City Furniture - I will never do business with value city again