Value City Furniturepayments

N

never sign up for the plans people. I signed up for their 12 month payment plan, and after 12 months I got calls for to pay for my sofa, well come to find out I owe them more than what I had agreed to. After talking to the damn 1-800 number. all i got was put on hold and the [censor]iness of a sales rep.
these sales reps/collections try to rip you off, by saying you havent made a payment. well can't make a payment without a bill, can I ?
They say we've called and sent out your bill, but I havent recieved anything in the past. I called VCF and asked to speak with them, but guess what all I got was an idiotic person who couldnt even get my name right.
for all the hardworking american out there why should we get scammed and ripped off by these types of people. I know how much my orginal bill was for and now your saying I owe you more money. geez get a life. I will never do business with Value city furniture again

• Cy
    Cynthia Jul 14, 2008

Ok this company offers 12 months same as cash..what is so hard to understand about that? AFTER the 12 months you have to pay interest...you say you never got a bill? well you knew that you charged furniture on your credit card didnt you? I mean why wouldnt it occur to you to call up Value city and see what was going on? Take responsibility for your actions! Its not other peoples responsibility to keep after your finances..

• Le
    leanne Jul 16, 2008

i agree with cynthia. You knew you bought something! just cuz you didnt get a bill doesnt mean you dont owe the money. yes take responsibility!

• Em
    EMill Jun 19, 2010

Besides, you were financed through World Financial National Bank. Value City Furniture sells furniture. They do not loan money. They do not send bills. They do not put customers into collection for non payment. They have already been paid by the company that loaned you money.