ValoreBooks.comNot paid for book

ValoreBooks has, hands down, the best textbook sellback prices around. Perhaps they can afford to be so generous by ripping off folks like me who send them books and 4.5 months later are still waiting for payment. I have contacted them on multiple occasions and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they are still giving me the run around. DO NOT USE VALORE BOOKS. I will sell a book for far less money rather than deal with ValoreBooks again.

• Ka
    Kaley Mar 28, 2012

I found this website to rent a textbooks and tried to make an order, but received message that it can't be processed. After trying to do it several times I found that they took about $800 from my credit card. I tried to contact them but it was unsuccessful. They must be stopped!