Valleygirl Fashionswestfields-liverpool. incharge young asian lady = rude and intolerant.

I would like to express my experience as well as to point out the most awful and nasty costumer service I have ever experienced at ValleyGirl in Westfield - Liverpool. The girl in charge refused to provide her name but her physical description is Asian with a very arrogant and condensending attitude towards costumers.

She actually threw at me the bag with the items I bought at this shop. She raised her voice at me and embarrassed me in front of all the people waiting in line. She did not like the fact that I asked her for the price of an item twice as I have hearing disability. It is shocking to see such a little (in stature) woman with such huge despicable attitude and costumer service skills.

Shame on who ever run that shop because he/she does not know the kind of retail worker operate in the shop. I will never return again and I will spread my word towards many people as possible. I would not like any disable person to feel the same way this young lady made me feel by her treatment. It is not ethical or professional! I can't not believe she behave this way. I don't care she hates her job or if she had a bad day! Why did I have to pay for it?

As a costumer I went there to spend my money not to beg for anything. You can't provide a nasty service to costumers when they are the ones who actually lift up your sales, brand and reputation.

I hope anyone remind this young ladie that she is being pay not only to scan products and give change but also to represent the brand, provide a welcoming environment to clients of any colour, shape or appearance in order to guarantee their return to shop and to print a good concept of retailing experience at ValleyGirl.

Regards,