Long Tall Sally Logo

Long Tall Sally

Having problems with Long Tall Sally?

40 Compton Street London
London
EC1V 0BD

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Long Tall Sally.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 18, 2020

Long Tall Sally — I sent boots purchased from long tall sally and have not received a refund

I sent boots purchased from Long Tall Sally and have not recieved a refund after many attempts. I initially...

Long Tall SallyEverything about them is bad

This is the first time I encounter a store like this. Long Tall Sally is horrible in everything.
* quality. I had to throw away the shoes I got. They were absolutely unwearable.
* price. Too much for garbage-made shoes
* delivery. before I got my terrible order I waited for 2 months
* service was useless and unhelpful.
I hope these reasons are enough to warn you not to shop there.

Long Tall Sallymaxi dress

I purchased a maxi dress from Long Tall Sally and it arrived with no tags, wrinkled and a musty perfume smell. My guess is that it was a return from another customer. I immediately returned the dress and asked for a full refund, but they deducted $8 from my refund. Basically i had to pay to give them back their musty, wrinkled and used dressed. Good customer service would have issued a full refund being as though the dress was sent in an awful condition.

Barefoot TessNon-receipt of shoes ordered and company refused to refund money.

I was searching online for a new site to purchase large size women's shoes and came across Barefoot Tess. I placed an order and never received it. I was a little skeptical, but they did refund my money after research showed my order had been either lost or stolen. A month or so later, I saw Batrefoot Tess shoes on the Macy's website so I felt Barefoot Tess was a reputable. I re-ordered two of the pairs of shoes I initially ordered. Again, I received my order, but the tracking info showed my order delivered. I went throught so much to try and find out what happened to my shoes. Fortunately, at the last moment, before finalizing payment for my order, I decided to go through Paypal. Barefoot Tess blatantly told me since the tracking info showed my shoes as delivered they would not be able to refund my money this time. As a last resort, I lodged a dispute with Paypal against Barefoot Tess.com. Paypal discovered my shoes had been delivered to Japan with an international tracking number and customs number. I won my claim and Paypal saw to my money being refunded to me. Thing is this, how did the tracking number provided to Paypal by Barefoot Tess be an international tracking number and the tracking information they had on the site for my shoes was not? Very weird! Anyway, I just got my refund back and I'm never shopping on the Barefoot Tess website again! Thank you, Paypal!

• Di
          dis-illusioned Apr 11, 2013

I was searching online for a new site to purchase large size women's shoes and came across Barefoot Tess. I placed an order and never received it. I was a little skeptical, but they did refund my money after research showed my order had been either lost or stolen. A month or so later, I saw Batrefoot Tess shoes on the Macy's website so I felt Barefoot Tess was a reputable company. I re-ordered two of the pairs of shoes I initially ordered. Again, for the second time, I did not receive my order even though the tracking info showed it had been delivered to my address. I contacted my Post Office, The Postal Service Headquarters, Postal Service Investigations and Postal Service Consumers Affairs. I went throught so much to try and find out what happened to my shoes but to no avail. Fortunately for me, before I finalized payment for my order with Barefoot Tess, I decided to go through Paypal. Check this out. Barefoot Tess told me since the tracking info showed my shoes as delivered they would not be able to refund my money this time. As a last resort, I lodged a dispute with Paypal against Barefoot Tess.com. Paypal discovered my shoes had been delivered to Japan from an international tracking number and customs number provided to them by Barefoot Tess. I won my claim and Paypal saw to my money being refunded back to me. What puzzles me is how is it that the tracking number provided to Paypal by Barefoot Tess was an international tracking number and the tracking information they provided on the website for my order was not? Very weird! Anyway, I just got my refund back and I'm never shopping on the Barefoot Tess website again! Thank you, Paypal!