Vacation Internationalcheats confirmed - how to get deposit money back

I

This review is created to make public aware about timeshare scam by vacation international, operating in Dubai. Also to help lot more innocent victims to retreive money from these cheaters.

About Vacation International Frauds,
Dear all,
If you’re seeing this message means you must be a victim of this company. They are full of lies right from the beginning, all promises were fake. They are professional in cheating business, they know how to bait the hook by playing around the UAE law. Even Dubai Economics Department accepts they are cheating (refer gulf news article link), DED simply says "only higher authorities can take action against them". Still if you go to court, you may have to spend 5000+ Dhs to conduct the case which is not possible for a common expat. Some people manage to conduct case in Dubai court, and get favorable judgment (which confirms they are cheaters). They even threaten you to drop the case, this means they are not only cheaters but also criminals.

When I signed contract with them. I read complaints board & went to them for contract cancellation, they convinced me by telling "Anyone can post on complaints board, there is no control. We are in market for 12 years & now some competitors are trying to destroy our name". I believed them & spent another 100 $ in renting weeks, still now I didn't receive any offers from that website. Finally I lost another 800+ dhs. Then I realized, my stupidity & started believing complaints board comments.

Recently I got a call from one of the victim, he says " I signed contract with them on 2010, also paid all installments of 28K+ & still now didn't get rent out money from that interval website". While he is not able to sell his timeshare property as well, over and above he has to pay yearly maintenance charges. THIS IS THE PROBLEM

I can list out all fake promises:
1. Vacation international will rent minimum 4-6 weeks from the customer, with a comission for them. (Actual case is "they dont rent for us at all")
2.Customers can withdraw the money anytime through ADCB Bank (Lie)
3.They say you can get rent out offer of 2000 to 3000 $ for double romm 6 occupancy (Actual case is "You will not get any offer at all")
4.Their customer service staffs are very very inefficient, not available all time, they say will call u back (but never).

Ultimately, If you invest in some property there should be some benefit out of it. In presentation they say you can make good money by renting weeks. Otherwise you can sell property at good appreciation. NOTHING HAPPENS - ALL ARE LIES - CHEATERS
Whatever these cheaters promise in the presentation is a total lie, the above case is the proof. These cheaters play with "trust", for which only god can punish them.

Those who've made contract with these cheaters, please read through the below points (actions to follow) to retrieve your money back.
This is applicable only within 10 days of contract signing, after that no way (except court)

1. Do not communicate with vacation cheaters at all.
2. Go directly to Dubai Economic Department (Ahlan Dubai) near clock tower round about.
3.Take all your contract papers, receipt documents & submit the complaint by filling the form given by them.
4.Initially DED may resist to accept your complaint, don’t leave them stay strong on your point (tell them I want to meet higher authority, if you don’t take my case).
5.After filing complaint, don’t ever ever listen to vacation cheaters. They will try to give you more offers to make you take back the complaint.
6.If you listen to them, that’s it they will fool you again.

Already so many cases are going in Dubai court, even court has ordered them to refund the money to some victims. As usual I am not a competitor of vacation cheaters, am also an innocent victim trying to retrieve my money back.

Now they have started telling, I am fake. They tell this to misguide you from knowing the truth. The attached paper was given by vacation international to me, when I signed the contract. It contains their Emirates NBD Bank account number and lot more stuffs. This information won’t be given to any other individual other than customers & business partners. What I say is true from bottom of my heart, believing or not believing it’s up to you. You can sit in line with us, if you want it...

They do say you "we are in this business for past 12+ years and now some competitors are trying to destroy our name". I say who destroy their business.

1. Sales man who makes false promises to make us sign the contract.
2.Vacation International management, who supports the sales team to fool us.
3.Their lazy customer service, who are least bothered about customers queries. No matter how many times you call them, they never call you back. Always busy, tell the same to all customers!!!
4.The owner of vacation international, who doesn’t care about any of these. Wants only profit !!!

You may see some satisfied, brullient, excellent comments created in this site by their cheats (sales & staff), to be more specific half educated fellows. If you read all their comments, you can feel same broken English in all good comments. Think why? Its their staff (victims/customers those who've spoken with their staff personally, can clearly identify that!!!)

All I’ve mentioned is true, so many hundreds of people have lost their money (refer gulf news article).

cheats confirmed - how to get deposit money back

• Vi
    Victim of Vacation International Dec 20, 2012

First of all I am shock to see that, the fraud companies are still continuing their business even after several complaints logged with DED & Gulf News. It has already been proved that this company is cheat then why & what for DED is renewing their Trade License? Why can't DED help the expatriates to get (recover) hard earned money back even after 10 days time? I totally agree with innocent victim complaints / comments on vacation international frauds. I also lost AED 22, 000/- which I paid them by sliding my credit card. I will appreciate if you kindly help me to recover my amount from those cheaters / fraudsters. I also don't mind joining you to file a case against vacation international. you can also contact me on [email protected]

• Om
    Om Gupta Nov 03, 2012

Please all victims join us in efforts to punish thses scammers through UAE legal system.

• In
    innocent_victim Oct 17, 2012

To all those vacation staffs, who write fake comments in this site...

Comments

• Ca
    Carlos55 Oct 06, 2012

Mr.Innocent victim
    Thanks for your detailed review about vacation international, I experienced the same with vacation international & I am suffering. I should've checked in internet before visiting them "shame on me" I regret for what I've done. They have to be punished for robbing our money... Their family won't have peacefull health, for what they have done to us.

I heard sherry (customer service manager) family is in some sickness, the almighty will bring the same illness, death to all vacation international owners & staffs...

• Ra
    Rajvik85 Sep 21, 2012

I agree with innocent victim complaints / comments on vacation international frauds. I also lost 19, 900dhs please help me, I want to join with you all in filing case against vacation international.

Please mail me on [email protected]