[Resolved] Vacation Hub International [VHI]scam

Sep 01, 2018 Review updated:

ME Viva Warren

We were invited to a presentation on the 10.10.2017. Errol vd Westhuizen and RusselHolfield speak to us and promice a lot of things to us. as we were scammed in the past we don't want to sign the contract but he promice.
1. we don't have to worry if we are not happy we can cancel at any time with no questions and will get ALL our money back already pay.
2. as we are Holiday club members VHI can help us make money by using our bonus weeks and will pay us 10 x R8 000 per year to rent it out to people and we get the money in our hands to do wat we want to do
3. we can just phone [protected] and ask to speak to him and he will be there to help us with any question

We did the contract on the Tuseday the 10.10.2017. Holiday club send me a warning VACATION HUB INTERNATIONAL IS NO FRIEND OF OURS on the Saturday14.10.2017. The 15.10.2017Sunday we send an Email to [protected]@vhi.co.za to ask to cancel our contract. We phone Monday 16.10.2017 to VHI and tell the lady to cancel my contract but she don't want to help she even tell me that the contract is not in the office yet and will be there only on the Thirsday and then it will be to late to cancel because we just had 5 days to cansel

Now it is a struggle to get someone to listern to me and I send emails and emails over and over again to Radica Jorica Marinda but get no results.

At last Marinda has ask for a canselation but nou they speak of no money back to us they just tell us we had to pay R2672.38 more

Why did Errol tel lies to get us in ?
Why do u people not help the custemers if they ask in time for canselation?
Were is my moiney that u promice me from my Holiday club Points?
There are promises made by you why are you not keepyour promises?
I paid a amount of R14 000 + R399 + R300 a month over 9 months and now were is my money back I don't had to pay u u hade to pay me.
How can I help if the contract is not in time at your office why am I penelise but it is not my fault

PLEASE LISTERN AND PAY ME ALL MY MONEY BACK AS TELL BY ERROL VD WESTHUIZEN AND MANNEGER RUSSELHOLFEILD

VHI 502068

• Updated by viva warren · Sep 07, 2018

Not resolved. Definitely not resolved

• Updated by viva warren · Oct 10, 2018

No. They did not solf it yet. But my attorney are investigating them and we are waiting for him to get back. But I definitely will be glad fot any help.

• Resolution Statement

No resolve of problem. Just lies of sales people and the office that don't want to cancel

• Pa
    Patricia1969 Oct 10, 2018

Hi has your matter been resolved, if not lets stand together against VHI as they are still operating in the same manner.

• viva warren Oct 10, 2018

@Patricia1969 They did not solve my problem at this moment but my attorney are investigate them at this moment. I am waiting for him. But any help will do. Thanks.