USPSlazy incompetent carrier

K

Today, (THIS IS THE 4TH TIME IN ONE WEEK) I came out of my front door & found an orange USPS ‘SORRY WE MISSED YOU’ claim ticket in my mailbox (no other mail just the ticket). I WAS HOME & Chris, the carrier has decided it is too much trouble (“doesn’t have time”) to RING THE DOORBELL OR place the package in my the alleyway or back yard. I have been at this address getting USPS mail/packages for the PAST 20 YEARS & THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE BROAD STREET (08610 area) SUPERVISOR BUT HIS LAZINESS CONTINUES! WE PAY TOO MUCH MONEY FOR THESE DELIVERIES & IT IS INTOLERABLE & INCONVENIENT TO HAVE TO KEEP GOING TO POST OFFICE FOR MAIL HE IS GETTING WELL PAID TO DELIVER! WHEN CONFRONTED (after chasing down his truck in the neighborhood) he abruptly states “I told you before; I don’t have time”. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THIS!