Usenet.nlusenet download

S

The company deducted money from my paypal account after my account was cancelled. I communicated with them, the very day I signed on the account and I couldn't used it, I tried to cancel the subscription myself there was no link, so I did a live chat which my account was cancelled and an email sent to me to that effect, that the account has been cancelled only for then to debit my paypal account today with 99 dollars. this is criminal. I want a refund.
Simon-Peter GomUsenet.nl S.r.l.
Via XXV Marzo, 4
47895 Domagnano
San Marino
C.O.E. SM 22403
Executive Director: Giacomo Boria

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Aug 16, 2017

Did you cancel with usenet or paypal?

Comment Guidelines