Usenet.nlI canceled my account, but still getting paid...

I had an account of usenet.nl, but I canceled after less than a week. After that I received this email:

Hello Siamak Ebrahimi,

thank you for your message.

We hereby confirm that we have received your cancellation for the usenet.nl contract with the customer ID: 9086120.
Your account will not be extended after you current term has run out. The anticipated termination date of your contract is 03/11/2018.

**You want an attractive discount offer?** No problem! Contact our customer care and youll get an unbeatable cheap plan for your loyality! Look forward to all advantages of usenet.nl and save money!

If you decide to return to usenet.nl only after the contractual period has expired, the following link allows you to get a whole 15% off our bestseller Relax in the first year! Simply click on the button for a year of high-speed download volumes at a reduced price:

Please do not reply to this e-mail, this is a no-reply address.

When I got this message I was sure that my account was canceled, and removed, so I would not have to pay anything. Then, I see the payments of my credit card, and I see that 130$ [censor] dollars are removed from it, by usenet. Nl. Can you please cancel my account, cause 130 $ is a lotta money, and I dont want that to happen again...

Please reply and give me an explanation of why this abomination happened, and please, stop it.