USAA (United Services Automobile Association)claims representative

Jameson Leak is an aggressive, intimating, ill-mannered agent who talks very fast and very loud. Every time I speak with him, he is sarcastic, keeps talking around me and it is difficult to get a word in. He challenges everything I say and rather than slowing down and lowering his voice (as I asked him to do), he continues to interrupt. He is either ill-trained or very immature. He seeks to intimidate and rather than explain and help, bullies me. I am appalled that USAA would have someone like this in their hire. He seems to need training in communication, respect for others, and perhaps knowledge. He refuses to communicate with me via email as I requested (I am 72, have severe tinnitus and do not do well on the phone.) He is an obnoxious young man who leaves me shaking every time I must communicate with him. Admittedly, I started out being polite with him. I have long gone past that point. He has made the trauma of my accident much worse than it needed to be. I am ill from my interactions with USAA.