USA-Cigarettes.comusa gold full flavor 100s

L Apr 04, 2019 Review updated:

My name is garrett, Ive been buying USA gold full flavor 100s for 10 years now, I have never had any problems until recently. The last 4 or 5 packs ive bought have had 5 to 6 damaged cigerettes in it. I have included a picture in this email. This cigerette below was one i just took out of my new pack i just opened. I wouldn't have contacted you if it was just a one time issue but it has been tje last few packs. I hope this email finds you well. Sincerely
Long time supporter

USA-Cigarettes.com

• W
      May 21, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes.com is a good company! You cant pay by credit card or paypal but they have other payment options. Cartons cost about fifty dollars a piece. My orders get to me within a few days. I live in New York.

May 29, 2019

dirtcheapsmokes.com is a fraud, just like cigszone.com which was its predecessor. Both are the same company. I ordered from them over six weeks ago, and never got my order. I've also never heard from their 'customer service' when I complained to them. Don't go near them. Dirtcheapsmokes.com IS A SCAM!

Jun 01, 2019

Yes, I have ordered from dirtcheapsmokes.com - twice - and also from their predecessor cigszone.com. On all occasions I never received my orders, they just take your money, then they block your emails so that you cannot contact them. Their customer service is pour and they never answer. I am not a separate cigarette business. It is also interesting that the day cigszone.com closed business, dirtcheapsmokes.com opened. I give the warning again to people: stay away from dirtcheapsmokes.com AND cigszone.com. They will scam you. I have already reported their scams to FBI and relevant US, Australian and other authorities. It won't be long - I give it a month - and then dirtcheapsmokes.com will get scores of complaints like cigszone.com did a month ago: then they go into hiding.

• S
      Sep 17, 2019

I personally use cigmania.com they are out of Virginia. They are quick to ship and are a great company. If you want to save money you might want to check them out.

Sep 22, 2019

I use cigmania.com as well. I have them ship here to New York so I save a ton of money.

• B
      Nov 10, 2019

It is a shame to hear that people are getting ripped off. I only buy from tobaccocapital.com for this reason. Tobacco Capital is a legit company that has never made me distrust them. I will only use Tobacco Capital.

Nov 12, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I buy from as well. They are an amazing company. I love saving so much money on cigarettes and only having to wait a few days to get them.

• V
      Dec 15, 2019

I live in New York and I buy from tobaccocapital.com

Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I have been using for the last few months. They ship to me here in California withing just a few days. I am glad that I came across them.

Jan 24, 2020

@DDoss tobaccocapital.com, poof gone, along with the reviewers. Now they are cigoutfitters.com. Notice the timeline. All good reviews for tobaccocapital.com until dec 20th when they skipped town. Now all of a sudden all good reviews for cigoutfitters.com starting january 18th.

• E
      Jan 18, 2020

cigoutfitters.com is the company that I use they ship with tracking and are quick to ship. I have been using them for a couple of months now.

Jan 22, 2020

@EmilyOCruz they just opened this week, how could you have been ordering from them for months? FAKE REVIEWER!

Jan 21, 2020

cigoutfitters.com is a great company I do agree with you

Jan 22, 2020

@Jennjazlover Jennjazlover got smoke coming out her a#@ !

Jan 23, 2020

This Kanye person has lost their damn mind. I have been ordering from cigoutfitters.com for the last two months. I found their website through a friend. One person saying bad while everyone else is saying that this site is good? I stick by companies that are good to me. This Kanye must be either working for a competitor website or is a competitor website.

• S
      Jan 24, 2020

@NancyOConnor nancy, why would you care? You sound like you own the company, hehe. Kanye is not trying to sell a website, unlike you. This is a complaint board, not a seller's board. You should go to ebay with your lies.

Jan 27, 2020

@NancyOConnor yeh, I'm working for tobaccocapital.com.

Jan 24, 2020

Really? You have been using them for a couple months? I wonder how, since they just opened up on January 18th. They used to be tobaccocapital.com, which just happened to disappear last week, along with everyone's money. Now on January 18th, they show up as cigoutfitters.com, along with all these good reviews. These reviewers work for the scam company. DO NOT BUY FROM CIGOUTFITTERS.COM. They will just steal your money. The website is parked for free on Godaddy.com, and is actually up for sale. Which means it won't be around long, just like cigmania, tobaccocapital, and cigroad. They are located out of arizona, not kentucky as the website says. According to records, the website cigoutfitters.com make 15 cents a day, not a valued company. So all the money they take in through google pay is pocketed by greg port. greg port 93 @gmail.com. And do not ever use google pay. They are in on the scam also

Jan 28, 2020

Tobaccocapital.com and cigoutfitters.com are owned by the same person according to the web. Tobaccocapital.com disappeared, cigoutfitters.com never sent my product. Guess they will disappear soon with my money.

Feb 03, 2020

@donlee777 Cigoutfitters.com just disappeared too.

Feb 03, 2020

Stogie Express is a scam site. Do not buy from stogieexpress.com. The only thing they are good at is stealing your money and disappearing, just like Tobacco Capital and Cig Outfitters. Same owner Ken Baxter. Look up Whois, you can find his email if you want to give him a piece of your mind.