Ashley HomeStore

Thu:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ashley FurnitureRecliner sitting on it is very uncomfortable.

Bought a wide power recliner sept. 30th was delivered on the 17th of Oct. There refund policy online says I can return it. So we loaded it up to return and now they say no returns. This chair is like sitting on boards or concrete. The display was comfortable. Not paying for something I can't use. I also bought the warranty which I find out is no good either..

Ashley Furnitureunethical behavior

I am so appalled by the "customer service" from your Lakeland office, the warehouse, and the customer care number. Hours spent on the phone being transferred around, hours in the store requesting answers. NO ONE will even attempt to pretend like they care or want to help. It's "not their problem" and send us to someone else who also says it's "not their problem". I have never experienced such a complete lack of ethics when dealing with a company. I understand that you are a huge company, and my 10, 000.00 is pennies to you. But guess what, that $10, 000 was a LOT for my husband and I. We were so excited about having our first real bedroom suit. And now we cant even look at our furniture (that we only have 1/2 of by the way) with out being infuriated. Unfortunately your employees do not live by your core values.