Us WeeklyI paid for an unauthorized subscription

W

I was checking my account through Q-phone and found an unauthorized charge of $84.00 on my credit card with a phone no.and the name US Weekly. The phone #[protected] when dialed gave me the name Magazine service center on an answering machine with no way to contact a live person. Now my checking account is overdrawn and I have no idea how to get my money back.

• Ri
    Richard Kirkman Aug 23, 2016

I received a copy of USWEEKLY late last week, dated August 22, 2016. I do not want it. I did not order it. I am not going to pay for it. I will not pay to get out of a contract that I did not sign. The information shown on the address label is as follows:
    #BXBDKLT *******SCH 5-DIGIT 19006 FSS
    #[protected]#US 98S8 US00 A AUG2019
    Richard Kirkman 15637
    1130 Limekiln Pike
    Ambler PA [protected]

• Mi
    MINNIE DONALDSON May 11, 2015

I never ordered or recieve any magazine and i don't owe them anything so please check your information and remove this off my credit

• Go
    Go Light Lady Sep 21, 2011

I just got my 1st issue of my year subscription. The problem I never ordered or requested it. And contacting someone at US Weekly is impossible. Web site down or not working and then it sends you to another site of a TV channel when you select your time zone. Such a scam. Don't see any money withdrawn, but this is highly suspicious.

Marge Gunderson May 29, 2011

whoops, brief Internet outage...

Anyway, how do you prove you didn't order something unintentionally (ie, give premisson), when you are utterly oblivious as to where you are on the Internet?

And last but not least, when you are resolving legitimate problems with the outside world, common decency and self-respect dictate that you use "please" and "thank you, " and address people by name and/or title. Which you would find on the, you know, correct web site!

Marge Gunderson May 29, 2011

In no particular order of FAIL:

How did you possibly get through this entire registration process, including e-mail confirmation that would tell you AGAIN this web site is no way related to US Weekly?

Why did you put your full name, street address and telephone number on the open page of a public web site available to anyone on earth with access to a computer?

Premisson is not a word.

Even if this is a mistake by US Weekly (you'd be hard-pressed to prove that you didn't order some

• Pa
    Paulette johnson May 29, 2011

took money off debit card without premisson.Put money back in account.

• Se
    Seenly Dec 21, 2010

Us weekly doesnt have good customer service. I was also billed, not only once but twice. This frustrates me.

• Ca
    cathy cira Jan 27, 2010

i did not order us weekly or did i not get one magazine in the mail. so i am not paying for a bill i do not need.