US Bank / US Bancorprelicard website & customer service representative

D Jul 12, 2018 Review updated:

I encountered issues 5 days ago when I log in to website to check transaction and account balance. So with only 2 options to either call customer service or writing a letter and mailing to them I choose to call. I was met with a person who appeared to hate their job and have NO DESIRE to resolve my issues or offer any type of good customer service. They came across condescending and not only didn't resolve any of my 3 problems gave me advice to use a different means to log on and other solution they offered anyone that knows the basics of technology would know that the problem I'm having was a matter of clearing my cache. I ended up hanging up with a never mind without waiting for a response. My issues are that 1) website is in english except for option of dates is in spanish 2) It continues to tell me I have no transactions for past couple of months I checked even though I usually have 5-10 each week, and lastly requested to have card taken off account that was reported stolen and was told they wouldn't that even though it's no longer active it's still considered associated with my account. That's just crazy and after 10x attempts on website and 1 10 minute conversation with customer support am no further to getting any of the 3 issues resolved.

• De
    Deena Moore Jul 02, 2020

I am try to order my reliacard the one I have has expired 06/20 I wld like to expedite in over night for the 15.00