The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved US Airways — Voucher Fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Whatever you do, do not fall victim to the US Airways voucher scam. Do NOT give up your seat for vouchers, and don't expect to use them to reduce a ticket price - it doesn't work that way. The first problem is that ticket prices for voucher users are higher than the same flight booked online (you have to call to book if you're using a voucher!) And if you are using a "anywhere we fly" voucher, you can be sure there will be no seats left on the flight you want for a voucher customer.
What other company can charge you hundreds of dollars, PLUS fees, and then maybe deliver what you paid for, maybe not, and be completely unaccountable for that? Airlines can't be accountable for weather, but US Airways is not accountable for ANYTHING!
Just don't buy from them - you're gambling with your money.
More US Airways Complaints & Reviews
- US Airways - Ticket Price, Change Fee, Guaranteed Air Fare Rule
- US Airways Mastercard - Free ticket offer
- US Airways - customer service
- US Airways - Military refund of flights
- US Airways Mastercard - So Called 'Perks'
- USAirways - Didn't tell me about canceled flight!
- Us Airways And Ventura Security In Dominican Republic - Physically restrained from Boarding a plane
- US Airways - Sloppy customer service reimbursement of Airline tickets
- US Airways - Gate Agent - Phoenix
- Usairways Credit Card - free ticket