Complaints & Reviews

My shoes haven't arrived yet :(

I ordered Shoe Republic LA Jeweled Embellished Ankle Strap Stiletto Heel in Rose Gold, size 7.5, $45.80 worth.
Additional information about my order: was placed on the 5th of October, I also paid for an expedited shipping to get it as soon as possible. It didn't work out, as you can see.
I would like to know where they are.
Unfortunately, customer service doesn't pick up the phone and doesn't respond via email. I don't know what to think.

• UrbanOG's response · Nov 06, 2017

Hi Jamelia,

Please try calling our customer service team:
    1-866-961-8880
    9am -4pm PST

XO, UOG

Do not pay for 2 day shipping

If you choose the shipping option for 2 day shipping you will not get your things in 2 days. I ordered 2 pair of shoes on what is technically Thursday morning at about 3am... I chose the 2 day shipping thinking I would get my things at least by Saturday but they didn't even process my order until 1am on Friday morning and of course they don't ship things on the weekends which they should make clear on their website so I basically paid $25 for standard shipping. They will not refund my money and I'm very upset because I have an event to go to and now I have to emprovise when I shouldn't have to. I'm so annoyed I will never order anything from this site again.

Customer service

I ordered a dress 11/03/16 around 11:30pm. I paid for extra shipping (17.00) and paid with a credit card. total came out to be around 51.80$. I have not received a shipping #, i have emailed with no response and i have also called. No one answers and this dress if for my graduation. I am super pissed about this company an to make it so bad it has a order from 2015 ( which the dress was short and not sized correctly) that i bought. But the site does not show my recent order. After or if this issue is resolved I will never order from them again. I tried to give them a chance this is the second time I can not try again with them. I just want my dress for graduation and the only reason i order the dress from them this time is because the other company didn't have the color. I would love if some would respond to me like this is horrible.

UrbanOG Nov 07, 2016

Briana,
    We apologize for the inconvenience and for not being able to get a hold of us. Please note our customer service hours are 9am - 4pm PST. Also, please note sometimes our automated emails get filtered out to the spam/junk mail. Feel free to try contacting us again or provide an order number so we can get in contact with you.
    Thanks!

Worst customer service ever!

Ordered a white dress from UrbanOG and it was all dirty! I contacted customer service immediately and told that I can provide pictures but they said that they don't need any pictures and promised to resolve the situation. Later they told me that unfortunately replacement or a refund was not possible since I have already worn the dress. I told them that I never even tried it on and once again said that the reason I wanted to return the dress was that there were stains on it. They said that it was their final decision. That conversation took me nowhere and these guys did nothing to help!

UrbanOG Jun 08, 2016

Dear Krisine,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences you have underwent. Please note we thrive for the best customer service we may give to each individual customer. We would love to have this matter resolved for you. Please contact our claims department at [email protected] to file and have this claim resolved. Again, we sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences. We kindly await your response.

Thank you.

Complete lack of customer service + they didn't even deliver my package

Tried to make a purchase with Urban OG. I was excited to see their low-cost products, and interested in their shoes. Ordered them, and after a week or two checked my tracking. According to the DHL site, my address was incomplete (despite having house number + unit, full street, direction, city, state, and zip code) and had been returned to post office. No response from DHL at all, but UOG refused to give me any kind of discount or compensation. Refused to take any kind of fault or responsibility for the situation. At this point my item is being returned to OG, as the post office doesn't hold mail, and they estimate a full month before it would even start back to me. Super disappointed in the company and the lack of customer service that I received. Cancelling my order. Hopefully they can handle that customer interaction, but I don't have high hopes.

UrbanOG Apr 20, 2016

Dear Lane H,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We do want to let you know we appreciate customer feed back and we thrive for customer satisfaction. We have looked into this matter with the delivering carrier and came to the conclusion that there was an error with the shipping address. We do take full responsibility of this matter and have issued a full refund back into your original form of payment. Again, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please feel free to contact customer service for further assistance. Thank you!

www.urbanog.comSeller promised to change heels and stopped to communicate with me

I didn’t like how the company www.urbanog.com threated their customers. I have ordered two pairs of the heels, but the seller sent me completely wrong size of the heels. I returned the seller and asked to change, because I liked these heels so much. The seller kept silence within two weeks. Finally, he agreed to change the heels and again disappeared somewhere.

www.urbanog.comWrong size and seller doesn't accept returns

I ordered swim suit from the company www.urbanog.com. I ordered size S, but the seller sent me XS. Of course, it didn’t fit me. I contacted the seller, but he told me that they didn’t accept returns from Hawaii. I asked why, but the seller told that he doesn’t have time for me. It was the worst services and deal as well. I won’t advise this company to other people, so please share this information.

Urbanog.comsemen on clothes

There is semen and hair all over the garment that I purchased from this company-- it was packaged as a new garment and sold as such. Order 1879924-- a black and white contoured maxi dress was shipped to me and packaged as a new garment, I tried it on only to discover that it was covered in semen and pubic hair!!!
I have requested for an owner to contact me to make sure that the individual who is ejaculating on clothing and then shipping them out like they are new be handled appropriately. The garment brushed over my entire face as I was trying it on. I now am off today-- to go to the doctor for a rash on the right side of my face and eye irritation.

semen on clothes

• Be
    Besure Oct 29, 2011

This company wait a full FOUR days to let me know that not only did the shoes have a "manufacturer defect", they were the last pair and were unable to ship it. FOUR DAYS to let me know? Unbelievable. I will never shop with this company again.

• Kl
    Kloise Sep 25, 2012

I bought 5 pieces of clothing. For the price I paid, I would have been better off at a site like Delia's. My mom also had bad experience ordering for my lil' sis. They never sent items. They admitted to it and wouldn't return money. Only offered credit.

• Fa
    Faiden Jan 03, 2013

WORST customer service ever! I was overcharged, items were deleted from my order, and I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Take your money somewhere else!

Urbanog.comThis company is probably tiny dark closet running by a very mean lady

I ordered Fringe Boots size 8 from Shoes4U.com one month ago. I absolutely love them and top of that I got the MOST AWESOME customer service. I wanted the same boots in black but unfortunately Shoes4U.com was not my size. I checked out the Amazon and learned that size 8 was sold out. I googled the boots and found my size ONLY @Urbanog.com. By all honesty, my instinct told me not to buy. This company didn't have a PayPal option and website looked suspicious so I tried to find the boots desperately on the other websites but I didn't find size 8 so I finally posted the order to this company. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE! Two weeks later I received my shoes and was thrilled when I saw the box but not so fast, Hose! WTF - they packed size number 6 boots into size number 8 shoe box. REALLY... are you kidding me? Did they really think I wouldn't notice a difference between 6 and 8? I filed a claim immediately and the all Hell Broke out. I had to take a pictures of items/invoice and emailed them to show I didn't lie. I have received FIVE emails regarding RMA number because they keep asking: "Dear valuable customer, what we can do for you". Wrong size boots are sitting on my counter and I am still in the process because I haven't get a RMA number. This company is probably tiny dark closet running by a very mean lady. I just talked with this mean lady and received THE MOST HORRIBLE service so I know what I'm talking about. Be aware and good luck with urban.not.com. If she has no your size, you are going to get a random size and no matter what you ordered, it's going to be your fault!

Urbanog.comI don't recommend anyone ordering from them unless you are patient and enjoy being dodged by customer service

I've been loitering the website for a few months, loving the selection but not quite ready to order yet. During this time, I had issues with my Cart. I would add items to my cart and as soon as I logged out, the cart would empty. I emailed customer service, and at first they told me that when items are out of stock, they disappear from the cart. I made it very clear in two of my emails that they weren't out of stock, they were new arrivals and i was able to add them again, but they would keep disappearing. What is the likelihood of over 10 items all going out of stock at the same time, repeatedly? Then they told me it must be my computer... although I've tried on three different browsers and 4 different computers, with the same result. They were uninterested in helping me and insisted it was something on my end.

After that, I was a little reluctant to order but they had a cute pair of pants that I really want and some tops. I placed my order 9 days ago and while they diligently charged my card, I haven't received an email that my order had been processed nor shipped. NINE DAYS! When I call, I'm forced to wait in the queue forever, and after 10 minutes, no one still has answered. I've emailed them with no response.

I don't recommend anyone ordering from them unless you are patient and enjoy being dodged by customer service.

Horrible customer service/Communications

Last Thursday morning, I ordered a pair of boots from Urbanog.com and received an email reviewing my order. The email stated that purchases made after noon wouldn't be processed until the next business day. On Friday, I never ever received an email saying my order had been processed. I'm not terribly impatient, but I had a pair of similar boots from another company I had to return within a certain amount of time as long as the boots from Urbanog.com fit me (I didn't want both pairs). I didn't want to not get the new boots until after the return time for the old ones was up, so I decided to call to see when my order would be processed and shipped. I called Friday afternoon and was told it takes 3 business days to process orders. The woman on the other end of the phone was rude and right after she said "3 business days" she hung up, not bothering to see if that was my only question. Finally, I found another pair of similar boots on Amazon that looked to be of better quality than the Urbanog.com ones, so I decided to order them and cancel the Urbanog ones. I opened my email, got my order number and called the number it said to call for order cancellations. I called at 3 pm PST and Urbanog customer service says it is open until 4 pm PST. The line told me to wait a moment, then rang and rang and nobody answered. I tried this 4 times, then gave up. It was 4 pm anyways and they were closed, so I figured I would try again Monday morning, the start of the next business day they were open. I was sure they wouldn't process and ship my order on the weekend, as they said they were closed (and it was supposed to take 3 days anyway). Well, what do you know Friday night at 11:30 I get an email saying my order had been processed and would ship Monday morning. At this point, I know I need to call asap so they don't send my order, but their customer service is closed. I (stupidly) still believed they wouldn't ship until they were open. So Monday morning, right when they open, I call and get a nasty customer service rep. I tell her about needing to cancel my order and she says she can't because it has been shipped, hadn't I received the email with the tracking number? I received no email and why the heck would they have shipped it when they weren't open??? So now I have to send them back when I get them and pay for return postage. I am extremely upset that A) They never answered my calls during a time they were open, B) They process and ship orders when they say they are closed and you can't contact them, C) Their lack of good order status communications, and D) The rudeness of their customer service reps. I will see what the boots look like when I get them, but from what I hear from others, they will probably be crappy and cheap looking. I will not order from this company ever again.

Urbanog.comI am NEVER ordering from there again

Urbanog.com sucks, garbage company. Took a week to process my order (after I had to call LONG DISTANCE a bunch of times for random order problems) and when they FINALLY did ready it for shipping, I got ANOTHER email telling me that there was now a bunch of "manufacture defects" on TWO pairs of shoes, and that I had to call them to approve the junked up shoes before they could ship them. Great. But that wasn't all, there was also a problem with the third pair which was that it was the last remaining one in that size and therefore they can't ship it (WTF?? Why is it listed on your site in that case???) and would I like a refund or another item. Like, seriously????

Keep in mind they sent this email at 5pm on Friday so I'm pretty sure I will have to wait until Monday for the next "update" on my order. So that'll make 10-ish days just for it to leave their building. Seriouslyyyyyy???

Judge for yourself but all I'm saying is, I am NEVER ordering from there again.

Urbanog.comCustomer service reps were not only rude to customers, but rude in general within the company

One of my best friends had the displeasure of working for (and with) these bozos for a couple months. Customer service reps were not only rude to customers, but rude in general within the company. There have been numerous occasions where the reps would "seemingly" talk about customers behind their backs but still managed to get heard by customers themselves over the phone. Real smart. She quit right away needless to say. Oh, and apparently a lot of merchandise tend to be defective. Be wary of this company and shop at your own risk.

Charging more for a product after delivery

On 05/03/2012 I put in an order with Urbanog. I paid 281.60 for the total of the order. On 05/05/2012 I put in another order with Urbanog and paid 133.00 for the total of the order. On 05/10/2012 The first order was delivered. On that same day, Urbanog contacted me by email requesting an additional 414.00 for that same order that had just been delivered.   They also sent me another email stating they needed an extra 952.00 for the second order that I had put in.  I emailed them right back and told them to cancel the order that I had paid 133.00 and they were wanting an additional 952.00(almost one thousand dollars!) and to refund the money that I had already paid, directly back to my  bank account.  I had not received this order.  Instead of doing what I had requested, they applied the 133.00 to the 414.00 that they were trying to bill me for.  This all being after both orders had been confirmed by Urbanog and one of them already delivered. They have closed my account, so I cannot even log in, not even to check the status of my orders. They have not refunded the 133.00, nor do they understand that they do not have the right to do whatever they want with my money.  I never received that merchandise, nor the refund of 133.00.  They are a pay ahead business, not a COD. And if it was legal to charge someone a set price, then deliver and turn around and demand that they pay even more, everyone would be able to do that.  Shoot, I might start doing that.  I mean, if that is they're way to make extra money, maybe we should all do that.   Do not shop at Urbanog.  The price that is set on their merchandise may not be the price they will settle for after you get their product!

Urbanog.comDon't ever use this website

Seriously...these people are criminals!! After receiving a damaged product, I tried to contact them by phone about returning it as there are no instructions online. You could not get through to any person because when you would press the number for customer service it would just go back to the greeting. When you pressed another number to leave a message, it would state that the system was full. After one week of trying, I randomly pressed other extensions, when I FINALLY got a live person I was told to send a picture of the damaged product and a scan of the original receipt. After doing all of this...I was told that it had been more than 30 days and they would not even give me a credit, let alone give me my money back. I pushed back, and told them that it was less than 30 days since I received the product...they just said NO. Shipping times were really bad too and the products (that aren't damaged) are REALLY cheap!!! DO NOT EVER USE THIS WEBSITE...YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!

Urban OGHorrible company

I ordered two pairs of shoes from this site totalling about 50$ after my discount. and they sent with UPS when I choose USPS so now I'm getting hit with more then 50% brokerage fee's from UPS . I brought this issue to the attention of urbanog.com and i got a very snooty lady who said other people have had the same issue and have been unsuccessful in getting what they want so good luck and gave me her bosses email address. I emailed him and same sort of thing all I got was ignorance . I asked if I send back the shoes could you wave your restock fee I will eat the shipping or for them to call ups and have them sent to a post office I use across the border or to even pay for half of the brokerage fee's as I was not aware of this issue and shouldn't have to pay for this and he refused on all parts. so please beware of this companies horrible service all they want is your money.

Urbanog.comI have never been charged extra for shipping before

If you live in the US, this may be a fine place to shop. I ordered a dress & tights and they are lovely. I live in Canada. They charged me 30 dollars at the door on top of the 10 dollars I had already payed for shipping. So I basically paid almost double shipping. On top of that, it took TWO WEEKS to get here. In that same time frame I have received things from OVER SEAS not ACROSS A BORDER. Not to mention I have NEVER been charged extra for shipping before. I am attempting to get a hold of them but their toll free number doesn't work in Canada and they must check their email once a day...

• Te
    teenageparasite Nov 22, 2011

Urbanog.comMost of their shoes are not true to size

I ordered two shoes from URBANOG it took ten days for it to come wanted to return them due to wrong size (most of their shoes are not true to size) i called them today [protected] to get the weight of the shipment from the cell phone number that they had on file for me.I guess that they must have caller id because they rejected my call right away for no reason.when i called again from a different number that was not on file, literally less than a minute later they pick up my call right away. I asked the agent what the weight was for the boots that i needed to return and the agent lied to me and said that they where 4lbs for one pair of shoes.For some odd reason i did not believe her.I went to track the shipment on ups website and the exact same boots that That i called about were only 2lbs.That made me so furious!!! So out of spitefulness she wanted me to would pay for more money to return the boots because they were the wrong size. I been such a loyal customer to Urbanog since I found out about the site April of 2011 that their would not be one month that i didn't order a least one or two pairs of shoes from them.ON SEVERAL OCCASION I HELD MY MOUTH SHUT WHEN I WOULD call about shoes that I really wanted but were sold out of my size and I would always get the same rude agent she would always say "I DONT KNOW WHAT COMES IN IF ITS NOT ON THE SITE THEN WE DON'T HAVE IT CHECK BACK IN TWO WEEK THATS WHEN WE RESTOCK .when you restock SHIPMENT you know what come in and you know what you are paying for. IM LITERALLY DONE WITH URBANOG for anyone wanting to buy from the company please google Urbanog complaints or Urbanog reviews. I was shocked how many bad reviews that I saw but not surprised!!!

Urbanog.comSent me defective shoes

I ordered three pair of boots. One pair was defective in quality, they said the whole shipment; all sizes have defects yet they are selling them for full price. The problem with the second pair of boots was, the right boot was a size 10 the left was an 8 1/2. I am returning all. Buyer beware.

• Ye
    yellow1024 Nov 04, 2011

I know exactly how you feel I ordered two shoes from URBANOG it took ten days for it to come wanted to return them due to wrong size( most of their shoes are not true to size) i called them today 11-4-2011 to get the weight of the shipment from the cell phone number that they had on file for me.I guess that they must have caller id because they rejected my call right away for no reason.when i called again from a different number that was not on file, literally less than a minute later they pick up my call right away. I asked the agent what the weight was for the boots that i needed to return and the agent lied to me and said that they where 4lbs for one pair of shoes.For some odd reason i did not believe her.I went to track the shipment on ups website and the exact same boots that That i called about were only 2lbs.That made me so furious!!! So out of spitefulness she wanted me to would pay for more money to return the boots because they were the wrong size. I been such a loyal customer to Urbanog since I found out about the site April of 2011 that their would not be one month that i didn't order a least one or two pairs of shoes from them.ON SEVERAL OCCASION I HELD MY MOUTH SHUT WHEN I WOULD call about shoes that I really wanted but were sold out of my size and I would always get the same rude agent she would always say "I DONT KNOW WHAT COMES IN IF ITS NOT ON THE SITE THEN WE DON'T HAVE IT CHECK BACK IN TWO WEEK THATS WHEN WE RESTOCK .when you restock SHIPMENT you know what come in and you know what you are paying for. IM LITERALLY DONE WITH URBANOG for anyone wanting to buy from the company please google Urbanog complaints or Urbanog reviews. I was shocked how many bad reviews that I saw but not surprised!!!

Urbanog.comI ordered 3 pairs of shoes of this site they all had defects

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes of this site they all had defects scratches dents chips I followed the site instruction on the the return it took almost 2 weeks to get the return label took almost a week to get my shoes in the first place i continue to call and email them i have sent the shoes back i still have not received a refund true the shoes are cheap price but be careful customer service is poor i hope they refund my money never again will i order from them.