The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Urban Outfitters — cancellation of a backorder item
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I made a purchase on the online Urban Outfitters store of a vinyl, and the item was on back order because it wasn't released yet. A week before the item was available, I sent an e-mail trying to cancel it. They only responded a week later stating that if I wanted the cancellation I shoud just reply the e-mail stating that I indeed wanted to cancel. So I sent the e-mail, but three days later they charged my credit card and started the dispatch process of the item I had cancelled. I live in Brazil so now I will have to wait a whole month for it to arrive and then send it back and wait for a whole other month for the return and refund, just because they decided to ignore my e-mails. This is the worst customer service I had from a US online store.
They finally emailed me confirming the cancellation. But the item is still charged on my credit card, waiting for the value to be refunded.
More Urban Outfitters Complaints & Reviews
- Urbanoutfitters.com - I will never, ever buy a single, solitary thing from this business
- Urban Outfitters - falsely accused of shoplifting, ignoring a customer complaint, and hostility over the phone
- Urban Outfitters - shipping
- Urban Outfitters - cancelled my order
- Urban Outfitters - falsely accoused of shoplifting, harrassed
- Urban Outfitters - attempted theft - extortion
- Urban Outfitters - out from under vertical striped tights
- Urban Outfitters - double hold on checking account
- Urban Outfitters - employees
- Urbanoutfitters.com - i'm definitely not going to waste my time with them again