Complaints & Reviews

UPStheft, damage, intimidation upon complaint, lack of ethics, lack of oversight

So... after having package exchange parties with the neighbors and finding out how many packages were "lost" or otherwise misappropriated, then how many damaged after complaints, how night and day from the neighborhood next door and down the highway with a different driver, we started to watch. And film. We chose anchor properties to watch and record and take the time to call and complain to UPS. This is after a few of us heard about and then witnessed intimidation by the driver of elderly and women. Don't forget, they know where you live, who lives with you, where you used to live and when you move, they will know that too. That point was made to a young female neighbor by the driver.

The problem is that UPS drops the complaints from national customer service back down to the local distribution place and people creating the problem. So what customers get is more "lost" and "damaged" packages. And worse. We've seen drivers run without even ringing, sticking notices without packages in hand to deliver, witing out the notice before ringing the bell or knocking on the door, or announcing their arrival in any way. We've seen them punching another dent or hole in the box, kicking it out of the truck. No really, like mega soccer. The "lost' packages are never traced. That person is "on vacation/sick/being replaced. Can you give me that information again? We haven't heard from the shipper. Well, the shipper has to contact us again. We can't give you that infomation. We have no notes. I'm sorry, too much time has passed for us to do anything about that."

The single point of contact at corporate is only good if you have two hours or so to wade through transfers and can keep your cool long enough to get close, because the number they gave you doesn't ring through anymore. So... your complaint will be bounced back down to the point of problem origin again, where people will be complacent to rude and remain inneficient and unethical. Get your video cam out.

The only way this is going to get less worse is if we document it and file a class action with the media involved. When I get my new PC and download photos, I may figure out how to make photos of the videos and post them, but I am concerned about retaliation by them. I've heard some pretty ugly stories and seen enough to know they are true.

UPS Freightavoid doing business with ups freight

My husband works for ups freight inh texas and they ### him over every chance they get including ferando and all the workers in the front office theyu change ### without telling there empolyees they changed are w4 without asking us they dnt give you your check when you work and when they do its not what you worked for all the mangers dnt give a ### so im telling everyone out ther (DNT WORK OR SEND WITH UPS FREIGHT) UNLESS YOU DNT MIND GETTING ###ED FROM THE FLOOR UP).

UPSimpossible to correct address error

I ordered a package from a merchant and they got the zip code and thus the city wrong on my order. In tracking the package, I noticed the error and called UPS. They said they could do nothing unless the merchant called. Since it was after hours for the merchant I checked the tracking info again and saw that the driver found the address was non-existent (in the wrong city) and they were attempting to contact the recipient (me) to get a valid address. I called UPS again and they said i would have to wait until I received a post card from them at the address they had in order to correct the address on the package. Ummm... are they complete idiots? How can I get mail at the wrong address? So now I have to wait until the merchant gets in and changes the address... this is a total FAIL on the merchant's (Staples.com), their vendor (COSTCO.TSA), and the shipper (UPS)... three idiots! Never again... Office Depot, and FedEx, here I come.

United Parcel Service (UPS)lazy ill-informed customer service

I had very disappointing experience with UPS. I called and attempted to have the package held by using the automated system. The automated system did not give me the usual prompt to hold the package, so I pressed 0 to speak to an operator. I explained to the operator that I wanted the package held at the UPS facility, but it seemed like the option had been removed from the automated menu. The customer service representative said that the menu option was not available because the package was going to be held automatically after the first delivery attempt. Being the second delivery attempt had been made earlier in the day, I asked him why a second delivery attempt had been made. He sort of stumbled over the words and said that the driver did that as a “courtesy”. It sounded a little odd to me, but since I had no reason not to trust this individual, I thanked him and hung up, assuming that I could pick up the package the next day he suggested.

The next day, I left work early to pick up the package from UPS before they closed at 8pm. I got there with only a few minutes to spare. I presented the InfoNotice to the clerk and was informed that the package had been returned to the sender. I told the clerk that I had called to have the package held and inquired about what went wrong. He first questioned whether I had actually called to have the package held. Then, after I told him exactly what time I called, he stuttered and in a confused and ill-informed manner similar to the customer service rep I had spoken to the day before, attempted to explain that “Level 1 packages cannot be held”. I asked him if it was customary for non-UPS personnel to know what “Level 1” meant and to know these types of packages can’t be held. I questioned why the customer service rep the night before didn’t explain the policy rather than claiming that the package was automatically held. He flatly and with no sort of compassion, caring or concern for me, the customer, said that there was nothing that he could do. I left and thanked him for wasting my time.

I wrote UPS to inform them of the chronic problem with both the customer service representatives at the UPS locations and at the phone center. They frequently lack any sort of customer service skills and are not knowledgeable and frankly don’t always hold the packages when asked to, or inform the customer that the package cannot be held, if applicable. They often simply invent policies that are in fact very untrue, without any regard to what happens to the customer and their packages after hanging up the phone. They take absolutely NO pride in their job. I really don’t think they consider the ramifications on the customer if the packages are returned to the sender or worse.
        I really doubt that my letter will end up anywhere but in the UPS customer service email trash bin, but I’ve feel like I’ve done my part. I have alerted them to a serious problem. I doubt that I’m the only person that feels that way, but because the package recipient has little or no control over what carrier is used to ship their packages, the egregious behavior will more than likely continue unchecked. But, I do hold out hopes that this letter may end up in the hands of someone who cares. The company slogan of my employer is “remember who we work for”, which is a way to remind each employee that their every action, positive or negative, affects the customer. I urge the UPS employees to remember who you work for, because many people depend on timely delivery of their important packages and trust you to ensure that happens. I am unsure if the employees at UPS consider this fact when they go about their everyday duties. If they did, I think there would be far less Internet based complaints regarding UPS customer dissatisfaction.

anna0121 Jun 10, 2011

Just spoke with a UPS rep and I could put money on it that she was DRUNK. Or on some kind of drugs. She was slurring her words, didn't make sense and when asking her a question she was delayed in answering. I guess its Friday and she decided to get the party started earlier. I guess UPS customer service reps are right up there with 911 operators when it comes to any sort of reliability. Its sickening.

UPSnever received my package

So I sent a package to my friend via a UPS authorized shipper. They require signature but my friend works; they tried to deliver it 3 times and of course this was all in afternoon so they were all rejected because of the lack of signature.

Here's the kicker: My friend even wrote a NOTE saying "please leave by the doorstep" with her signature and they fail to honor this. I don't know what to do any more, I am at my wit's end. I tried calling customer support but they do not have a live person who can help me. The package is now being returned to shipper, and it had cost me $20 to ship it. If anybody has any ideas, PLEASE HELP ME!

For what it's worth, I am using USPS or FedEx from now on. They have a live number I can call.

United Parcel Servicedriver drove too fast and reckless

A UPS driver just dropped a small pkg at my door (residential). I watch him go down the driveway (to wave thank you if he turned around). He gets in the truck, goes to the rear, returns to the front and throws plastic shipping staps into the street!! UPS (I thought) must expend a great deal of effort in screening their hires. RARELY have a seen a driver drive too fast or reckless. It appears that's not the case anymore. Glenview, Il.

UPS FreightI would not trust ups to deliver a package of used kleenex and toenail clippings down the street

When my friend went to pick up his packages on Saturday, January 9, the delivery mistake was discovered when only two of the three boxes I had mailed reached their destination. I had to call UPS corporate customer service to even find out where the lost package had been delivered and have a lost package tracer placed on the delivery. Though they apologized repeatedly, customer service didn't seem all that sure the package could even be retrieved, acted as if problems like this occurred every day, and it was really no big deal.

Next I attempted to call the Memphis UPS hub. The number was always busy and I mean ALWAYS. I repeatedly tried to call them over several hours and I was never able to get thru. I'm sure it probably would've been more of the same lousy customer service I received at the corporate level, if not worse.

Frankly, I would not trust UPS to deliver a package of used kleenex and toenail clippings down the street. This is the second time in eight months I've had problems with them. My lost package was found in May, but it looked as if it had been run over by a bus. If I had not been backed up against a wall in an emergency situation, I would not have used them again. Next time, I will turn around and burrow thru that wall to the nearest FedEx or USPS to ship my packages. It would be safer to send them by rabid camels than trust the Memphis hub to get something to the right place at the right time.

• Mi
                  Michael79 May 17, 2010

That's why I only use FedEx. Less hassle and problems but they're not perfect too.

• Sc
                  scorpion Jun 09, 2010

Well I just signed up for the complaint boards and was skimming through and found this complaint... had to comment...will prob find more to pipe in on at this rate.

It states "On January 7, 2010, UPS mistakenly delivered a package I had shipped to a UPS store to the Williams-Sonoma distribution center at 4300 Concorde Road in Memphis, Tennessee. The package was clearly marked with the name of the friend I was mailing the package to, as well as the UPS box number and complete address of the UPS Store where it was supposed to be delivered; however, the driver either could not read or did not care (or both) and left the package at Williams-Sonoma."

First paragraph... they delivered a package to, this is where choose your own adventure starts...
                  a) "to a UPS store"
                  b) "to the Willaims-Sonoma distribution center at 4300 Concorde Road in Memphis, Tennessee"
                  c) "The package was clearly marked with the name of the friend I was mailing the package to"
                  c part 2) "as well as the UPS box number and complete address of the UPS Store where it was supposed to be delivered"

Are you friggin serious??? Each one of your packages, if shipped separately would have had a unique 1Z tracking number, for each package, to let you know where the three were at any given time.

By the looks of your post I have no idea where you were sending any one of them and where the world they were heading. I would your friend worked at a Williams-Sonoma distribution center??? I'm surprised two of your packages made it to wherever you were shipping them in the first place...thank god you didn't use your GPS to try and drive them yourself.

UPS — lousy shipping service

I have had several shipments misplaced, rerouted or just plain lost for a while! Fed EX is like the sunrising...

United Parcel Serviceunsafe driving practice

This morning a ups driver pulled in front of me in a designated bike lane in Portland, OR. I had to come to a very hard stop and then go around the van to avoid hitting it. I followed the driver to it's next destination - a block away - and asked if she had seen me and why did she not stop. She said that I was the one who should have stopped for her. It's scary that UPS has drivers out there with this kind of attitude and below par skill level.

• Ca
                    cabodogg Oct 01, 2011

• De
                    detwa1 Oct 02, 2011

UPS drivers don't deserve respect if they can't drive. I am giving the original emailer the benefit of the doubt. Peter, your comments make no sense. No, I am not a bike rider either.

• Je
                    Jennifer Alice Miller Jul 14, 2013

There are about 7 UPS drivers in Salem, OR that are registered sex offenders. UPS will hire anyone they can.

• Gr
                    GregRoland Jul 15, 2013

I've seen these UPS driver's cut people right off of the road. They have no respect.

• At 6:48 pm [protected] Memphis, Tn = Riverdale @ WInchester Rd..a Big Brown UPS truck came balling out of a business lot across 3 lanes and a turn lane, CUT ME off almost causing me to rear end him because the light a block up ahead turned red. Speed limit on Riverdale is 45. I got behind him to get his truck# 113072, I wanted more so as we got to the expressway ramp, his foot hit the pedal and there he went while 2 lanes are merging...I tried to get where I could get a tag# but he was going over 70mph in a 55mph limit, I got up to 70 but he left me behind and I let him go for the cops sit all along 385 after a couple minutes, he was out of sight...that's how FAST he was going...a stop need to be put on these LARGE vehicles, they are causing accidents and taking lives in some situations!
                    Do UPS care?????????

• Re
                    Reviewer30354 Feb 17, 2016

I was working inside my house and I hear and see a UPS truck flying down the street. We have had UPS trucks fly down the road before, but this UPS truck was going 45 miles on a 30 mph speed limit.

UPSunreasonable shipping times

I can't stand the inefficiencies and rigid shipping procedures of UPS. They're not customer service orientated at all. I live in a dense urban environment (Harlem-NYC) where packages can’t be left at my doorstep. I had a roommate who agreed to lookout for a package due on a Monday while I was at work. However, the apartment number was missing on a package, and I was able to see this "Exception" added to the online tracking page. It was within the hour of the Exception being added, so I called the Bronx shipping center real quick and tried giving them the apt. number so I could hopefully catch the driver while he was in the neighborhood. No dice...the SENDER has to alter the address. Fair enough, since this is probably to prevent fraudulent activity.

So I have the sender contact them immediately after calling, again, to hopefully catch the driver before it was too late. However, they were told that UPS "won't do same-day redelivery attempts" and that the package would be scheduled for tomorrow, even though the driver was still close by! They offered to hold it for pick-up, but it's a 119 lb. package so I simply couldn't do that.

I work a full time job, and tomorrow was no good since no one would be here. Complicating things even more, they refuse to give a time period any narrower than 9am to 7pm (all day), and they wouldn’t let me reschedule the package for Saturday delivery since it was sent out via UPS Ground, which only operates during weekdays.

I told them I wasn’t going to be home on Tuesday, but that Wednesday would be better. They said they'd have to make an attempt tomorrow regardless (Tuesday) and if no one is home, they'll try again Wednesday! But I'm sitting here TELLING you that no one will be there Tuesday. "I'm sorry sir, that's our policy."

So because of a missing apartment number, which could have been checked and corrected before it ever became a problem, I have to miss an entire day of work because they have such a huge window for delivery times. 9am to 7pm! And if you don’t schedule delivery times, why are there narrower window periods on your “sorry we missed you” slips?!

Here's a clue: why not try delivering packages when people are actually going to be HOME? Or at least offer that option for an additional fee?! And how about letting customers arrange for Saturday deliveries? Even if it’s for an additional fee, I’m sure this is better than having to miss a day of work. It’s infuriating.

United Parcel Serviceavoid at all costs

On November 2, 2009 I received notice from Nike that my order was shipped UPS. I called UPS that evening to hold delivery until 13 NOV as I was away on military duty (unplanned departure after order was placed). I was told that could not be done but that three delivery attempts would be made and then the package held for five days so I could arrange delivery when I returned. OK, so the package could not be held for delivery and I would have to make arrangements on MON 16 NOV. On MON 09 NOV I received notification from Nike that the package was delivered Friday 06NOV, although UPS had said the package would not be left. I called UPS and arrangements were made for the package to be retrieved the next day so it wouldn't be sitting outside for a week, and arrangements for the package to be redelivered FRI 13 NOV as I was returning home that evening. I arrived home and there was no package, only a notice that a delivery attempt was made but the package could not be delivered as all of a sudden it required a signature. There was no date or time indicated for the next delivery attempt, so I signed the form and left it for the UPS delivery person. I arrived home MON 16 NOV afternoon and found another notice which stated that a delivery was attempted but a signature was required. I called UPS to ask why the package wasn't left as arrangements were agreed upon the previous week for the package to be left FRI 13 NOV (and a signature was provided on the delivery notice). I was informed that it was now driver discretion that signature was required upon delivery otherwise the package would not be left. That wasn't the case the previous week when the package was left although a call was placed to hold delivery, and the driver returned to retrieve the package which was still there so obviously if it wasn’t stolen after sitting outside for 72 hours a couple of hours wouldn’t endanger the package. Why all of a sudden a signature requirement at time of delivery? Once again there was no date or time indicated when the package would be redelivered, and the agent on the phone said it could be delivered any time the next day. So I'm supposed to sit at home all day waiting for delivery of a package which all of a sudden required a delivery signature? That’s worse service than COMCAST! Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of free time to sit around all day and wait for some sneakers, so I was told that after the delivery attempt on TUE 17 NOV I would have 5 days to pick up the package from UPS distribution center 30 miles away, because all of a sudden at the driver discretion a signature is required at delivery. Why there is all of a sudden a signature requirement by the driver, when there wasn't one on the original delivery after UPS was notified no one was home and was requested to hold the package? This is ridiculous. I informed Nike of the delivery problems which contacted UPS to request them to just leave the package, no driver discretion required. UPS said no, once the driver determines there is a signature requirement when delivered it cannot be lifted. A bit of a contradiction there, as the package was left (for 72 hours) during the original shipment without the signature requirement. So that was changed but common sense could not change it back. Not to mention UPS has been delivering packages here for 15+ years with driver discretion never invoking a signature requirement. I asked UPS for an explanation and all they say is “driver discretion.” More like driver idiocy, if you ask me.

• Co
                        concerned citizen still Jan 16, 2011

A sex offender is a UPS driver

Mike Fechter is a sex offender who is still allowed to work at UPS as a driver. Beware of him! I don't know how he is able to still work there after the crime he committed!

• Mo
                        Moragi Feb 25, 2011

I have had this same problem repeatedly. Sometimes the package is left without any problem. Sometimes the driver requires a signature and then refuses to leave the package after the signature is received. There was no date when the practice changed - each of the two options have happened intermittently over the past 14 years. Some drivers claim my area is unsafe, even though many packages have been left here with no problem at all - not one has ever been stolen. Nevertheless, some of them feel it's fine to require that I drive across town after dark (I work full time during the day) to a warehouse district where I have to negotiate a poorly lit parking lot and manhandle even large boxes back to my car without assistance. I am 61 years old, 4' 10" tall, and if they think the area where I live is unsafe, what do they think that warehouse district is? Ir I am supposed to take their word for it that that area is safe, why won't they take my word for it that my area is safe? I certainly don't feel safe out there by the UPS office, and I have refused to go back. (And BTW, Stealth Pilot, that refusal is a favor I'm doing UPS, because if I should fall or get mugged out there in the dark, where I would not ordinarily be, just because a driver wouldn't leave a package worth maybe $20 total on my front porch, UPS would certainly be liable for any injury I suffered.)

I cannot accept that a UPS driver has any legal right to countermand both the shipper's and my stated requests about the delivery of my package, which is my personal property. I know my home and my neighborhood far better than any of them do. Some UPS drivers in Albuquerque, IMHO, are using this poorly defined "driver's discretion" policy maliciously. If they are not going to leave the package anyway, why bother to request a signature two days in a row? It's become a form of harassment.

United Parcel Serviceups driver was very courteous and left my package on my front porch

I have a delivery man that delivers my packages in front of my garage. My front porch is up steps to the right of the garage. I wish he would deliver my packages to the front porch. My driveway is on a hill therefore if you do not know the package is in front of the garage you may not see it until it is too late. Also, when he delivered my package to my garage, he didn't even ring the doorbell to let me know that a package had arrived. The doorbell is by the garage! I had a package delivered yesterday and a different UPS driver was very courteous and left my packageS on my front porch!

• Ta
                          Tarheelgal7 Apr 26, 2010

I work for UPS, just wanted to let you know, due to production the Big Wigs of UPS decided several Years ago to take pkg's to the nearest door and leave. Company also tell drivers that they do not have to knock. Again a whole 2 seconds towards production. That is if they just knock. Some people like small talk so it can hold a driver 2-3 min. At the end of the day it adds up. Not that I agree with it but this is how drivers are trained to the least amount of time at each stop. If you call you UPS center or stop by and explain your situation they will inform your reegular driver to start leaving them at the door that you want. Like I said, not that I agree with how everything is ran. But Corprate America only cares about time and money. But they will work with you if you call or go by the center. If that is out of the way, leave a nice note for the driver and he will work with you. The drivers I work with are really good about working with the customer. If they dont work with you file a complaint.

UPShorrible delivery service

UPS continually, almost every other package says they can't find my house (which has been here for over 50 yrs) and then when you call to find out the problem you are told you can't call the local center, but they'll have somone contact you which is a 50/50 shot that will happen. Then who knows how many days later your package arrives and I guess they figure if they finally get you, your package it's ok. Well it's not ok and I for one will be and specific any package I have delivered in the future not be delivered via UPS. Hopefully they don't actually rely on customers to stay in business as they have absolutely no customer service!

• Mi
                            missy Mar 18, 2009

UPS is the worst delivery service out there. I had a guaranteed delivery date for a package which was to be delivered to my work place located in a mall and residential building. I looked at the tracking information and it said they had already tried to deliver but there was no apartment number they didn't even question that there are businesses in the building. I called a half hour after they attempted delivery and they refused to redeliver that day!! The driver was probably still in the street. It was only 12:30 and they deliver until 7pm. I work at a gallery that specifically will not use UPS for this reason. We have had the same issue with several clients and UPS is never helpful or do they go out their way to resolve a customer service issue. We will pay more for other delivery services that will actually get the packages delivery on time no exceptions. Hopefully they put UPS out of business. WE never recommend their services to anyone and I would advise the same to everyone else.

• Ti
                            tigersharkdude Sep 14, 2009

ups sucks, i will from now on use fed ex

• Sc
                            scooby111 Apr 04, 2011

2 words. The Worst!

UPS — customer service

I tried to send this email. I will be calling again tomorrow: To Whom it May Concern: I sincerely hope...

United Parcel Servicenothing, but problems

I had ordered a nutritional supplement from a company and UPS was to deliver it. When I placed the order on a Monday, I did give them my correct address so they knew where to deliver it to. It was to be delivered the next day. On Wednesday, UPS called me and they were in a previous town that I had lived in 2 years ago. I gave him my correct address and it was to be delivered the next day. I get home and there is a note saying they could not leave it because someone had to sign for it. I called UPS because the time that they had checked from 1-3 when they would re-deliver was not good because I would be at work. She said that I could not have a specific time even though there were times that could be checked on the slip. I work Monday through Friday and don't get home until 6pm. So, after working all day, I get to go drive an extra hour to pick up my son's nutritional supplements because they can not deliver it to me. I will check with the company and see if Fedex can deliver it or I will go pick it up myself. UPS is a JOKE!!!

• Ta
                              Tarheelgal7 Apr 26, 2010

I can see where your frustrated. But just wanted to give you a little heads up for furture orders not matter who delivers them. UPS and FedEx driver have drawn up routes. Each driver has their own area. They are told how each area should be ran for the best production. This is for days that the driver is so busy that they is hardly nough time in the day to get all the stops delivered. So if you need a pkg 3 hrs after they left that certain area it is impossible for the driver to back track. If the driver is extremely heavy then he will be running behind and he will be later than the time he usually comes by. Everyday they have different stops and different amount of stops. This makes it very hard to narrow a time down. They dont try because of the possible failure to make it at the time. the best thing to do when ordering anthing to be delivered especially if time sensitve is to ask the Shipper (Company you are ordering from) if all pkgs are Signature Required. If it is a option then ask them to make sure it is not signature required. If it is a Signature Required it mean the shipper has had a lot of damaged pkgs go through the UPS system or their products are stolen often, or if there is a certain age limit by law that can purchase the item. For example any alchohol has to be signed for. If Signature Required it is best to have sent to work address or somewhere someone close to you can sign for you. I know things like that are very frustrating but just some tips that might help in the furture.

UPS — somewhere a village of idiots has gone missing... and they are wearing ups uniforms

Below you can see the days and most of the incidents written out to the customer service department via...

UPSdeceptive business practices

Unfortunately, the only shipping option for several oversized items ordered from a farm store was UPS. Since UPS delivers after 5pm at my residence, I surmized that there would likely be a small risk of delivery difficulties. I obviously underestimated the situation to a vast degree. Unique to these items, UPS refuses to deliver them at the normal scheduled delivery time for the area and insists they be delivered between 9am-12pm. Much to my chagrin I'm not independantly wealthy and must work, so daytime delivery is not going to happen especially since UPS is requiring a signature for these items. There is "allegedly" the option to change the delivery day online, but interestingly each time a patron tries to select that particular option, the UPS website yields a pop-up indicating that "selection is not available at this time". It doesn't make a difference what time the patrion attempts the online change; 6pm-1am, 4am-5pm, I've tried it all and at anypoint during the day the same pop-up rears it's ugly head. Of course you can call UPS to change delivery schedule, but of particular interest is the fact that the fee to do so via phone-in is costs more than if the change is performed online. To validate my hypothesis that a scam was afoot, I called UPS to inform them of the online issues with the "change delivery" option. Initially they vehemently denied there was a problem, since they obviously "had no problem getting into the system and changing delivery day options" from their system. At my insistance that they try to access their own website externally like the "average joe", they found much to their "surprise" that they couldn't access that particular option online either. Website malfunction, or purposeful deception to increase monetary gain? You decide. To add insult to injury, UPS call center reps indicated there is no way to change package delivery to Saturday, although that option is clearly stated in the terms on the website with the fee for doing so specified.

Needless to say, the items ordered will be going back to the original supplier due to failure to obtain the delivery signature that UPS requires. I also have informed the supplier that I will not be ordering from them again until they provide another shipping option... I'll be [protected]@mned if I use UPS anymore.

United Parcel Service — perfect example that ups and crawford insurance are committing consumer fraud

After selling an expensive item that I purchased insurance on with UPS and shipped item thur UPS (tracking #...

UPS — dishonest delivery practices

UPS... is unreliable... I have been working on the delivery of my 3 day select package, which should have...

UPSstealing

I ordered a &479.99 Sprint phone on 3-23-10 and it was shipped UPS 2 day air, scheduled to be delivered on 3-25-10. About 2:15pm on 3-25-10, the UPS driver stopped in front of my neighbors house across the street. I then went to my front door to wait for him to come to my door. The driver put packages on my neighbors door step, then got into his truck and drove off very fast, stopping at the house 2 doors up. I ran after the truck in my shorts and t-shirt yelling for him to come back. He then backed in front of my house stating that my phone was not on his truck. I stated, how did you know it was a phone, he then started saying my package. I got very upset then and told him not to leave until I contacted 800# UPS. He got on the phone and told them that my package was never put onto his truck. Now the UPS sytem showed my package scanned into the warehouse the night before then scanned onto the UPS truck a 6:23am 3-25-10. It took me to go to the UPS warehouse in Landover to speak to a supervisor about this issue. She informed me that my package scanned into the Landover UPS location and onto the truck but never scanned off. I contacted Sprint once I receive my replacement phone and I was informed that the stolen phone was activated on 3-31-10 about 7am. How stupid can they be to activate a stolen phone that can be traced. I was also told by a worker in a sprint store in my area that alot of their stores phone orders never show's up coming from the UPS Landover warehouse. UPS Landover warehouse are under investigation from UPS and Sprint.