Unlimited Vacation Club — unlimited vacation club
It doesn't take a lot of effort to find a very large group of people who have been conned into a membership in this entity as a result of false promises and misrepresentations by the salespeople they employ. We are investigating a class action suit against this pack of wolves and if you are interested in joining we would love to hear from you. These bad actors need to be throttled or put out of business.
I would like to cancel my contract.
Updated by Samuel Nunez, Sep 27, 2019
Our family purchased one a couple months ago. And all we have received are negative feedback about this company. We tried booking but the costs are extremely high. I just keep paying monthly but get nothing out of it. This is a total SCAM! Does anyone have any idea on how to get out of this contract?
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ultimate vacation club fraud and lies