Unlimited Vacation Clubunlimited vacation club

It doesn't take a lot of effort to find a very large group of people who have been conned into a membership in this entity as a result of false promises and misrepresentations by the salespeople they employ. We are investigating a class action suit against this pack of wolves and if you are interested in joining we would love to hear from you. These bad actors need to be throttled or put out of business.
I would like to cancel my contract.

• Updated by Samuel Nunez, Sep 27, 2019

Our family purchased one a couple months ago. And all we have received are negative feedback about this company. We tried booking but the costs are extremely high. I just keep paying monthly but get nothing out of it. This is a total SCAM! Does anyone have any idea on how to get out of this contract?

Sa
Sep 30, 2019

Comments

• Wo
      Oct 06, 2019

To echo with many others, I would like to share my personal horrible experience with UVC.
    In 2016, I stayed in the Secrets of the Vine resort in Cancun with my family. I was approached by the vacation club representative, who asked me if he can talk to me for 20-30 min about great services that they can offer. After 6 hours in the cold air- conditioned room ( I was in the swimming suite coming for 20-30 min chat) surrounded by 4 different men who were pressuring me to sign for the services, I was forced to sign an agreement. No time was given to me to discuss the offer with my family and I was not informed that there is a 3 days cancellation possibility. I was told that the package was customized to my unique needs and that I have one in a life time opportunity for the exceptional services and with unique rates if I pay for everything in full.. " Everything" was outlined on the peace of paper that magically disappeared when I Pad was brought to me for signatures. I was not given an opportunity to read everything carefully.
    Upon my return to USA, almost every week I got a call or e mails from Vacation Club membership, with various ridiculous offers. Numerous time I asked not to bother me, because I am very busy ; I said that I will call when I need services_ no matter what I tried to do ( block caller ID, speak with supervisor )...my privacy was not respected.
    Eventually I decided to take a trip to the Zoestry resort in Cancun using 7 free nights that I have in aggreemen . Twice when I was trying to book, I was told that there are no rooms available, and that I can only use 2 night for 1 ( something that was not explained to me). I was told that Secrets Playa Mujeres, is next to the best, and they have some rooms Available, but for 7 nights for 2 rooms I still cant use 7 free nights and need to purchase rooms . Only then I was explained that what unlimited club offer is : 25 % off hotel room rates...again this is something that was not explained to me when I was forced to sign for the services. Only then I also discovered that my package is just a basic and cheapest package . Also then I was told that headquarters of UVC are in Mexico.
    I decided to go back to Cancun in 2017 to deal in person with the UVC team. Upon my arrival I was trying to make an appointment with the team who signed me for the membership ...they were literally avoiding me...upon numerous calls and request ….one of them, Carlos came to talk to me…. told me that he will get back to me next day when he will speak with manager. He disappeared from the resort for the length of my stay …., I was told that he had family emergency and will not come to work. …The others refused to talk to me and told me that decision regarding my contract can be only made my Miami headquarters ….Actually company is registered in Dominican Republic where neither USA or Mexico rules on customers protection apply.
    Eventually, after my return to USA, mu case was assigned to the quality assurance person named
    Eblyn González Hernández, who was in Mexico. She is the most rude, unprofessional and
    condescending person I ever met. When no meaningful solution could be reached with her I asked to speak with manager. Also, when i asked to speak to someone in a higher position, she told me there is no one else. This is by far the most frustrating process i have ever experience when cancelling.
    I did not used any of my "free nights " or services and have no plan to travel in near or far future to the Country where there is so much injustice, food poison ( I had each time I was there) and epidemics of Zika virus which possess risk for the males and females trying to conceive babies.

•   Oct 07, 2019

@Woman Good morning Thank you for writing us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID through email: [protected]@unlimitedvc.com we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

If you prefer, log into https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact and select your country of residence from de box on the left, type your telephone number suitable time you wish to be called by one agent.