[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club — unethical, and deceptive sales tactics
Attention all victims including me, all unlimited vacation club scams and fraudulent activity, the mastermind of this drama committed by GBS INTERNATION INC. you need contact GBS international inc. since unlimited vacation club no license to operate. this company founded by GBS international inc. to scam Americans who travel oversees. no legal entity UVC in the USA. I lost 9560.00 on aug, 6 2019.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response · Dec 18, 2019
Good morning Thank you for writing us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID via private message and we will contact you as soon as possible; or call us to the following numbers: https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- [Resolved] AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - membership
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - vacation scam and lies
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club (AM Resorts) - fraudulent and deceptive sales practices