Menu
Home Fashion & Shopping Uniters Sectional and bunk bed

Uniters review: Sectional and bunk bed

J
Author of the complaint
11:11 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

During Covid I had damages to some of my furniture. At the time they were not coming into the home and asked that I send pictures and submit claims for the furniture. Everything was fine as first, but then they said the claim was not submitted in on time or accurately. In which it was and I had proof. I did an appeal and was waiting for a return phone call. I never received the returned phone call. I called Uniters and Value City Furniture with only the run away. I was also waiting for a broken bunkbed bed to be reviewed. This never happened. I once again called over and over with no response from either party. I was being sent back and forth to both companies and told I would get a return phone call. I was never called back. I waited hours at a time on the phone to speak to people and no one knew why my furniture was not coming up. A year later and the slow down of Covid someone finally started to help. It came down to it that Uniters had been mixing my claims up with another costumer and old address. Value City Furniture was not able to replace my items because Uniters was not sending in the correct information. I had to resubmit the same claims I had already submitted. They told me they would call me back after about a week to see if the issue was resolved. After a week. The issue was worst. They said I paid for warranty for some of my sectional, but not the entire sectional. It came all together that doesn't make sense. A Uniters worker eventually came to look at my sectional. He took it all apart and did not put it back together. I called multiple times about when it could be replaced and they are still waiting for approval. That was over four months ago. I still continue to call. They continue to mix my information up with another costumer and my kids bunk bed is still broken. Why did I pay for a warranty if I was not going to be able to use it. This has been the worst experience ever. I call Uniters and I either get hung up on or they tell me to call the store or someone will call me back. No one ever calls me back. I call the store and they say Uniters did not accurately put the information in the system. Uniters now wants to say they can't replace the items because it is past the replacement date. I have proof that I submitted and contacted Uniters before my warranty date ended. I have pictures and emails. They are going off phone records, but have been mixing me and another two costumers up the entire time. I have tried to explain this to them and they want to blame the store for not putting it accurately. I am not sure whose fault it is. All I know is Uniters is supposed to replace my furniture and I have had nothing replaced in my house in over a year in a half and multiple claims, complaints and phone calls.

More Uniters complaints & reviews

Uniters - Warranty not honored
Uniters - Won't honor warranty claims
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Uniters - Furniture warranty
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments