United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / customer service

Canada Review updated:

Plain and simple. My package (birthday supplies for my grandson) was delivered to an incorrect address. I provided correct address and double checked to make sure. I called. The person I talked to informed me of the mistake and that the package was delivered to incorrect address. She put a "claim" into the investigation department and I was told they would call me the next day at 8:00 am. No call. I called them and was told they tried calling at 7:00 am. I have a cell. It did not register a missed call nor where there any messages. I was told they would call me back sometime that day. I waited until 1:00 pm. I called them back again. I was told there was an active investigation. I informed them that I needed more information and asked to speak with the investigation department. She told me they would call asap. I finally got upset. I did get a call back in about 15 minutes this time. I was told that they would send a driver back to the address that the package was delivered to find out if it was still there and they would email me when it was located. Surprise surprise. I did not recieve an email. I called back again. This time I was informed it could take up to 8 buisness days. I replied unacceptable. I asked to talk to the investigation department and was told they were all gone home for the day. Surprise surprise. I then asked if they would be open the next day (saturday). I was told yes. When I called all offices are closed for the weekend. Surprise surprise again. I did have the choice between canada post or ups for delivery. I went with ups because they were a little cheaper. I guess you do get what you pay for. I will never ever use ups again.

Se
Apr 06, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 06, 2019

USPS is the only way to go.

•   Apr 06, 2019

Ehhh. Sorry. Idk what to tell you other than that some areas are very hard to ship to because of (get this) multiple addresses in the area. You can't just write 34th anymore. street, Ave, Boulevard, road, ER have all four in Queens, NY. It sucks. And couple that with hyphenated house and building numbers that no one else in the world accepts as our true addresses, it's amazing we get anything.