The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved United Law Group — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I would like to go on record saying that this has been the worst experience ever; We to have placed our trust in a company (United Law Group) that clearly has no intentions on helping families like they say. We started our process with them in December and to this date we have had little to no feed-back at all. Our current status is that on Thursday 03-19-09 we received a certified letter that we have been summoned to court in April and just when we thought it couldn't get any worse we received another certified letter Tuesday 03-24-09 saying that our property has been forclosed and that we are to vacate immediately. As most of you all know we started calling United Law to see what was going on and we have only been able to speak with their client coordinator department and they are saying that they are only able to take notes and send them in an e-mail to our Processor ( Elizabeth Babida) who never calls us back. At this point it appears as though we have lost our home but what is really heart breaking to me is that I have two young kids that will not be able to grow up in the home/neighborhood that they have come to love sooo much. I would love to know if there is anything that we could do and if so please contact me.
Contact info. Lolissa Griffin
This company should never be able to practice again!! If there is a way to stop them then we all just need to come together and make sure that this happens.
More United Law Group Complaints & Reviews
- United Law Group - scam artists
- United Law Group - Bad business practices
- United Law Group - This is a scam!!!
- United Law Group - Missed Deadlines/ Is the REASON I am losing my House
- United Law Group - Raided By the Authorities
- United Law Group - no calls no action
- United Law Group, Inc./United Processing - misrepresentation
- United Law Group - failure to perform service
- Brookstone Law - Damian Kutzner - United Law Group - United Law Group is Brookstone Law
- United Law Group, Inc - loan modification scam