Siskiyou County District Attorney Logo

Siskiyou County District Attorney

Having problems with Siskiyou County District Attorney?

311 4th St.
Yreka, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Siskiyou County District Attorney.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 02, 2019

Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss — siskiyou county supervisor brandon criss looks like gomer pyle

Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss is our own Gomer Pyle. Isn't he a Gomer? Now serving hi...

Adrienne Andrus, daughter of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrusadrienne andrus's friends swindled my family out of $110,000 while operating under the protection of her father

Adrienne Andrus, daughter of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus, is shown in the image below with her connection to Noah's Ark Feed Barn and their employees.

Noahs' Ark Feed Barn is being represented by her father's office to cover their tracks in the 2009 Geppetto's Toy Shop Scam, in which my family was swindled out of $110, 000 by the Ingraham family.

When I reached out to Adrienne's father, he dismissed my story and failed to take me seriously. In addition, he claimed that he barely knows the Ingraham family.

To help refresh Kirk's memory, we have released the following image.

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 08, 2019

"They tried to do it again."

Once again, the Ingraham family of Mount Shasta tried to sell another dying business to an unsuspecting public. This time thankfully, nobody took the bait, and another family was spared from devastation.

We can tell you exactly what would have happened, because we were the previous victims of the Ingraham family. A several years ago, we bought their other business, Geppetto's Toy Shop.

The scam worked the same way: they put up a dying business with some bullcrap excuse like they are retiring.

But the truth is that they wanted to get cash from an unsuspecting buyer.

The Ingraham family is a pile of dishonest crap. There is a special place in hell that awaits these scum.

And with friends in high places...who would ever believe the victims?

Just like a rape...but without the blood and screams.

Comments
      Comments

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 08, 2019

Learn about Mormon Extortion in Mount Shasta, while operating under the protection of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus:

After Laura Ingraham filed criminal charges against me in 2016, she called me on my cell phone on March 14, 2018 looking for money to make the charges go away.

We've been trying to tell people for years that the Ingraham family are a bunch of scumbags who use their connections to Kirk Andrus and his daughters Abby Andrus, Kathryn Andrus, Emily Andrus to carry out business scams in the Mount Shasta area, and to use Siskiyou County Law Enforcement to extort victims for more money.

A totally profitable Siskiyou County Mormon business enterprise, thanks to Kirk Andrus and others in Siskiyou County Law enforcement who act as the armed wing of the Mormon church.

District Attorney's Office | Siskiyou County California

DA Banner with Courthouse the District Attorney and Law Books. Office of the District Attorney County of Siskiyou, California Honorable J. Kirk Andrus, District ...

Siskiyou County District Attorney
      Welcome to the Siskiyou County District Attorney's Office. We ...

Meet The Staff
      Professional Support Staff. Emily Coulter, Fiscal Administrator ...

District Attorney Contact ...
      District Attorney Contact Information. District Attorney's ...

Meet the District Attorney
      Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus has devoted his ...
      Prosecution
      Even small checks are subject to prosecution if the check writer ...

Siskiyou County District Attorney - Home | Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com › Places › Yreka, California › Government Organization
      Siskiyou County District Attorney, Yreka, California. 627 likes. The Siskiyou County District Attorney's Office prosecutes crime in Siskiyou County and...

Comments
      Comments

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 08, 2019

Check out how Kelly Dickinson gets favors done with the Siskiyou County District Attorney’s office…after filing charges thanks for her brother-in-law, Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

Kirk Andrus says he barely knows the Ingraham family.

Of course you don't, Mormon.

Comments

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 08, 2019

Learn how the Ingraham family kisses the butts of the Adrienne Andrus and her family so they can swindle others in the community while operating under the nose of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

Adrienne and her sisters are way too beautiful to be hanging around with slimeballs like the Ingrahams.

Comments

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 12, 2019

Learn more about how the Mormons take advantage of others in Siskiyou County:

District Attorney's Office | Siskiyou County Californiamormon friends of kirk andrus charge money to make criminal charges go away

A totally profitable Siskiyou County business enterprise, thanks to the Child Molester Kirk Andrus.

District Attorney's Office | Siskiyou County California

Siskiyou County District Attorney
    Welcome to the Siskiyou County District Attorney's Office. We ...

Meet The Staff
    Professional Support Staff. Emily Coulter, Fiscal Administrator ...

District Attorney Contact ...
    District Attorney Contact Information. District Attorney's ...

Meet the District Attorney
    Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus has devoted his ...
    Prosecution
    Even small checks are subject to prosecution if the check writer ...

Siskiyou County District Attorney - Home | Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com › Places › Yreka, California › Government Organization

mormon friends of kirk andrus charge money to make criminal charges go away
    mormon friends of kirk andrus charge money to make criminal charges go away

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 09, 2019

Check out these compromising images of Abby Andrus of Mount Shasta, daughter of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

Abby's Mormon family does favors for their friend in the Mormon Church.

Comments
        Comments

• Updated by Sam Portufunka · Aug 09, 2019

Check out these compromising images of Adrienne Andrus of Mount Shasta, daughter of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

Adrienne's Mormon family does favors for their frienda in the Mormon Church.

Comments
        Comments

• Mo
        Mormon_Revealer Oct 03, 2019

US employers are advised not to hire or otherwise employ ADRIENNE ANDRUS OF MOUNT SHASTA. ADRIENNE HAS PLAYED A ROLE IN THE DEVESTATION OF NON-MORMONS IN SISKIYOU COUNTY.

Jul 24, 2019

Siskiyou County District Attorney — kirk andrus uses his elected office to enrich his friends in the mormon church

Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus is a self-righteous, pompous arrogant coward who uses hi...

Siskiyou County District Attorneymormon bias involving friends and family of kirk andrus

The Mormon Scum of Mount Shasta, including the Ingraham and Andrus families, have totally and completely destroyed my family.

The Flames of War have started to intensify: The fighting has only just begun.

Only when the Mormons are gone will Shasta be safe for newcomers like ourselves who bring money and jobs to the area without being raped or robbed.

We thirst for Mormon blood for what those scumbags have done to my family.

We judge the Mormon Scum not by their religious beliefs, but by their actions and crimes.

Dirty, Filthy Mormon Scum.

Our nightmare with the Mormons of Mount Shasta began in 2009 with a business deal with one of their members named Kerry Ingraham Criss (wife of Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss) in which we were swindled out of $110, 000 in cash.

The Ingrahams warned us to be silent, or else.

Then the Ingraham Mormons smeared my name in public. Then they openly mocked me and my family online over our losses and suffering. Then they made fake accusations against us.

These Mormons have no ethics. These Mormons have no empathy for others. They have no regard for human life outdide their church.

And yet, these charlatans want to prosecute the very people they rip off.

That is like a rape victim being prosecuted for scratching her attacker's face.

After taking repeated blows from Mormons, we have started to wonder if the Mormons and their sympathizers had unusual influence in law enforcement. (btw…If you are victimized by Mormons, don't expect to get a call back from the authorities).

In fact, if you raise a stink, the Mormons will have YOU investigated by the police. And, for those who make too much noise, they will file criminal charges against you to teach you a lesson, like they did to me.

Mormons in Mount Shasta are some of the most disgusting people I have met in my life because the ones I have done interacted with have no integrity. You cannot trust them one bit. Everything that is said by a Mormon must be videotaped, or they will deny it later and call you a liar.

Mormons are the most cruel and heartless people I have ever interacted with. I would rather trust the fate of my children in the hands of ISIS than the control of a Mount Shasta Mormon. At least with ISIS, they are open and honest about hating you. An ISIS fighter would knife you in the chest…a Mormon would stab you in the back.

I wish I never met these Mormons. I wish I never had anything to do with them. I deeply regret having done business with them.

Learn from my mistakes, and be learn how Mormons behave when they think nobody is watching.

The real God is watching these Mormons, and one day they will be held accountable for the horrible, disgusting sins I have witnessed.

The contents of this Free Speech blog have been copied to servers offshore to survive any Mormon takedown attempt.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 14, 2019

Learn the true nature of the Mormons of Mount Shasta, and learn the true nature of Mount Shasta Mormon Scum.

How would you feel if you were raped, and you went on Facebook and saw that your rapist was friends with the local District Attorney and his daughters?
          …in an attempt to gain protection, and to send a public non-verbal message to victims?

Then, how would you feel if the District Attorney filed criminal charges against you for speaking out about being raped?

That’s exactly what happened to my wife, my daughter, and myself in rural Siskiyou County, located in Northern California along the border with Oregon.

You won’t believe some of the locals we encountered there, and what they did to my family. We couldn’t call the police….because they ARE the police.

My family was economically raped by some Mormon friends of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

We lost everything we had in life to the Mormons of Mount Shasta.
          We learned through personal experience that the Andrus and Ingraham families are as trustworthy as your average Child Molester, because they don’t care about damage done to other people to enrich themselves.

We would have never done business or gotten involved with these dishonest people had we known then what we know now.

Kirk Andrus’ friends, the Ingraham family of Mount Shasta, and their son-in-law, Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss, and his wife Kerry know the Andrus family through the local Mormon Church in Mount Shasta, CA.

When we first spoke out about what happened, Kirk Andrus’ office filed criminal charges against our family after the Ingrahams tried to silence us.

Because of the timing, we knew the charges had a side benefit of protecting the future re-election campaign of Siskiyou Country Supervisor Brandon Criss (who is married to Kerry Ingraham-Criss, who swindled our family).

Brandon Criss wanted to silence online reporting about his wife Kerry’s business activities, which is a source of embarrassment for the entire Ingraham family.

Brandon Criss also probably wanted to hide from voters the fact that City of Mount Shasta taxpayers were (and still are) on the line for over $90, 000 in business losses, money that ended up benefiting him personally through his wife’s business activities.

It gets much worse….

The purpose of this website is to document the atrocities carried out by Mount Shasta Mormons against non-Mormon newcomers who bring money and jobs to the area, and to publicly identify those responsible. We have no conflict with the Mormon faith, only the behavior and hypocrisy of these individuals.

The Ingraham family will cheat and swindle as much as they possibly can from you. Then they’ll trash your name all over the internet. Then they will send Siskiyou Country law enforcement if you fail to go away quietly. In Siskiyou County, law enforcement serves as the armed wing of the Mormon church.

Seven years later, we still owe over $90, 000 to the City of Mount Shasta, secured by a lien on our house in McCloud. Our house has no equity to pay off the loan.

We have accepted that our lives are destroyed and we will never recover.

We’ll never get our money back, but we hope to save others from the living hell we endured.

Here is our true story…

*********************************************************************************************

Beware of the threat to newcomers in Siskiyou County

Learn how Siskiyou County elected officials lie, cheat and steal from newcomers while operating under the protection of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

What kind of Child Molester would do such a thing?

My family and I moved to the Mount Shasta area in 2009, drawn by the area’s incredible natural beauty and potential. We brought with us money and jobs, and a desire to work hard and build a future.

We learned the hard way how the Siskiyou County closely connected insiders and elected officials treat others in the community like swine:

The facts:

My family was swindled out of $110, 000 in a City of Mt. Shasta business scam by Kerry Criss, wife of Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

We had purchased Kerry’s brick-and-mortar toy store in Mount Shasta called Geppetto’s Toy Shop, which used to be located next to Ray’s Food Place. (Kerry’s parents and sister own Noah’s Ark Feed Barn in Mount Shasta).

At the time, Kerry was having trouble making ends meet financially while she was going through a divorce from her previous husband Darrin Daniel.To pay off all her debts, she cooked the books so that the Toy Store looked more profitable that it really was. After the sale, Kerry took a minimum wage job as a cook at the Hearst Estate.

Then, Kirk’s friends and Facebook buddies the Ingraham family mocked us online on social media over our losses and despair.
          Next, Kirk’s friends and Facebook buddies warned us to be quiet about being swindled, or else we would face the law.

At the time, we didn’t quite understand how we could be swindled and be punished by the law, but that soon became clear: Siskiyou County Sheriff’s deputies visited our rental house in McCloud, even though we are living in a different state, and warned our tenant that we were under investigation, and to be silent, or else.

When we disregarded their threats, Kirk Andrus’ office filed criminal charges against us to silence us, and to protect Kerry’s husband, Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss, who was facing re-election.

They wanted to hide the fact from voters that the City of Mount Shasta was on the line for $90, 000 in business losses….money that ended up in Brandon Criss’s bank account, through his marriage with Kerry Criss. My website had published news reports about his wife Kerry Criss involvement in business fraud that benefited Brandon Criss financially, and he felt this was a threat to his political career.

As a Siskiyou County Supervisor, he oversees the Siskiyou County Sheriff’s department, who have the power to initiate criminal investigations.

We learned these Siskiyou County insiders think it’s fine to lie, cheat, and steal if you are not a member of their church.

Trusting the Mormons of Mount Shasta was the greatest mistake of my life.

Non-Mormons are advised to use caution in Mt. Shasta

Learn how a group of local individuals affiliated with the Mormon Church in Mt Shasta abuse newcomers and destroy lives in rural Siskiyou County, located in Northern California.

If you are thinking about moving to California’s Mount Shasta, or doing any business in Siskiyou County, there’s something important you need to be aware of: Some local Mormons prey on newcomers to the community.

They steal and swindle from others because Siskiyou County is an economically depressed area, and they desperately need money, as evidenced by multiple court filings involving Ingraham family members at Siskiyou County Superior Count.

They operate with impunity because they think they have the local district attorney tucked in their back pocket. They don’t really care who they hurt or destroy in the process.

I did business with Kerry Criss and her family in Mt Shasta. Laura Ingraham and Kelly Dickinson are members of the local Mormon church and own local store Noah’s Ark Feed Barn.

They completely screwed my family over. They swindled us out of every dime we had in life. When we failed to go away quietly, they called their friends in law enforcement to attack our family.

1) The local District Attorney Kirk Andrus is Mormon. Normally his choice of religion wouldn’t be an issue, but the Mormons act like they are operating in a zone of protection. They go around town taking advantage of non-Mormons in town, and they act with impunity because he is a friend of their family.

The Ingrahams are greedy, unethical, and are skilled in financial fraud. They are brazen because they know the Top Law guy Kirk Andrus is only a church pew away and will go after anyone they point their finger at.

2) If you fail to go away quietly after being ripped off, they will use their connections in law enforcement to have you silenced. That shows how corrupt the place is. It’s almost as bad as Mexico or other places where police can be purchased.

3) When you discover vast amounts of cash unaccounted for, they will deny everything…even when you find bits and pieces of rock solid proof of wrongdoing…they will look in your eyes and lie to your face.

4) Prepare for Mormon badmouthing to destroy your reputation. They will call you a liar, just like a rapist does to his victim. They never admit anything.

It will be your word against theirs. Mormons aren’t supposed to lie….but they most certainly do.

3) If you get into trouble, you’re on your own because you’re in foreign territory controlled by people who don’t give a rat’s [censored] about you. Don’t expect anyone to save you.

Beware the Mormons of Mount Shasta.
          Trusting them was the greatest mistake of my life.

Comments
          Comments

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 14, 2019

Mormon Cult Member Identification: Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus

Official Title: Siskiyou County District Attorney,  located in the far North of California along the border with Oregon.

Official Mormon Cult church Position: Bishop of the Siskiyou Ward

Personal Moral equivalent: Child Molester

Unofficial role: Chief of Enforcement for the Mormon Cult in Siskiyou County.

In Siskiyou County, Siskiyou County Law Enforcement serves as the armed wing of the Mormon Cult.  A complaint has been filed on Kirk Andrus.

Failure to Keep An Open Mind

Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus is a strange individual: We emailed him a few years ago, but didn't get a reply.   A several months later, we published the first "Favors for Friends" news article.

That got his attention. He emailed me a long  letter that alarmed me at the level of bias.  He said some really alarming things that confirmed my initial hunches that we were being discriminated against.  It was clear he failed to keep an open mind in cases involving his Mormon Cult friends.

His writing indicated that he already had formed an opinion about this case before hearing both sides.   How convenient that the side he supports is the Mormon Cult one.

As former business owners in Siskiyou County, we lost confidence in Kirk Andrus' ability to deal fairly with people from all races and religions.  This guy is a clueless inept [censored] you need to keep an eye on if you deal with Mormon Cult members in town.

Self-Righteousness,  combined with Ignorance

In his role as County District Attorney,   Kirk Andrus uses his elected office to terrorize others in the County, including racial minorities like the Hmong, along with other whites who are not members of his Mormon Cult.

For much of his life, Kirk Andrus was a nobody.  He played college basketball for a school that allowed anyone who could dribble a ball, and attended a bottom bracket law school.  He later got a job in the Contra Costa District Attorney's office, whose recent DA Mark Peterson was convicted of felony perjury while in office.

In a job he is not Qualified For

Andrus does not seem to be motivated by criminal justice philosophy or the pursuit of justice, but the ego-stroking aspects of the position.  He feels big and important, and that makes him feel good inside.   He gets to be a big fish in the small pond of Siskiyou County.

Despite being in his current job for over a decade, he is completely ignorant of some basic facts that should be common knowledge to first year prosecutors, including why it is difficult for victims to file criminal charges against well-known public figures.  Based on our personal experience, we have found Andrus to be a total [censored].

Most likely, Andrus does Google searches on himself when he's not filing criminal charges against victims of Mormon crimes who speak out publicly.  In short, Kirk Andrus seems to be a total piece of [censored].

After all, Siskiyou County is not a place that can easily attract or retain top caliber legal talent.   Kirk Andrus may have come to Siskiyou County because of the beauty, but the sad fact is that he remains here because he has few other opportunities in life: he is here because he is a loser.

Today, despite being in his job a number of years, Kirk has failed to make any lasting impact on crime, and his office gets busier by the year.  Most likely, he will be quickly forgotten once he leaves office.

Kirk Andrus is the moral equivalent of a Child Molester.
          In 2017, Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus generated news headlines around the State of California when he was accused of being part of an effort to intimidate racial minorities in Siskiyou County with assault rifles.

That incident made me realize that I wasn't alone in my observations and personal experience, and decided to speak out.

We don't know how big this problem is, and we don't know many people he has hurt.

Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus' elected office is used to provide protection and enrich friends in the Mormon church like the Ingraham family, as well as Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

Kirk Andrus was the youngest District Attorney in California when he was appointed to his current position by the Board of Siskiyou County Supervisors in 2005.  Over time, he has grown more and more comfortable in his office and his actions and behavior reflect that.  He has been in his present job for as long as he has because his bias eliminates most other opportunities.

Kirk Andrus' elected office is used to protect and enrich his friends in the Mormon Church, as well as his daughter's Facebook Buddies like Laura Ingraham and Kelly Dickinson of Mount Shasta, and Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss and his wife Kerry Criss of MacDoel, CA.

In a sense, Kirk used his four daughters as intermediaries to the people mentioned above.  Their names are Abby Andrus, Emily Andrus, Kathryn Andrus,   Andrienne Andrus.  A number of computer screenshots from Facebook showing these connections are visible in the accompanying article "The Daughters of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus".

Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus, Mormon Bishop/Mormon Hypocrite
          We, as former business owners in Mount Shasta, have lost confidence in Kirk's ability to treat Non-Mormons fairly when conflicts arise with members of the Mormon church in Mount Shasta.

We've since learned that Kirk Andrus is a religious hypocrite who follows the teachings of the Bible only to the extent that his Mormon friends are enriched through his elected office.  He is a disappointment to the community, and an abomination to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

The details behind Kirk's friends:

Kirk Andrus is probably not aware of the unsavory extracurricular activities and ulterior motives of his Mormon friends, the Ingraham family.

He doesn’t know, or maybe doesn’t care that his daughters' friend Kelly Dickinson was sued by Chase Bank for failing to pay her credit card, and has even taken legal action against her own family members for money.

He doesn’t know or maybe doesn’t care that Laura Ingraham made false police reports to hurt people that her family ripped off, or that she shopped around false criminal accusations to a several different law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.  Thankfully, no agency was interested in Fat Laura's drivel, except for the one overseen by her son-in-law, Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

In 2017’s “Favors for Friends” publication, sister website Allthingsshasta revealed that Kirk Andrus and four of his daughters (Emily Andrus, Adrienne Andus, Abby Andrus, and Kathryn Andrus) are connected to Ingraham family members Kelly Dickinson and Laura Ingraham, who are being represented by his office, and the fact that his office filed charges to suppress negative press reports about Kerry Criss, wife of Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

The Siskiyou Country Supervisors gave Kirk Andrus his job when they appointed him on April 11, 2005, making him the youngest District Attorney in California.

Kerry Criss swindled our family out of $110, 000 in a Mount Shasta business scam.

Kirk Andrus’ office filed criminal charges against us, the victims of the Geppetto’s Toy Shop scam to silence us from speaking out, and to help the future re-election campaign of Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss, husband of Kerry Criss.

It is believed that members of the Ingraham family are emboldened to abuse non-Mormons in the community thinking they have the Mormon District Attorney and his daughters tucked in their back pocket.

See multiple screenshots below taken from Facebook showing the close connections between the Andrus and the Ingraham families.

Kirk Andrus and three of his daughters, Emily Andrus, Abby Andrus and Adrienne Andrus are pictured below as friends of fellow Mormons Kelly Dickinson and Laura Ingraham, who are being represented by his office, and who have done massive damage to others in the community.

The fact that Kirk Andrus has these publicly viewable Facebook friendships scares away crime victims who are afraid of reporting crimes committed by his Mormon friends for fear they won't be believed, and will be retaliated against.

These publicly viewable images also create the impression that Kirk Andrus’ office did Favors for his Mormon friends.

These images are real and can be viewed for yourself on Facebook.

These images show how Mormons in Mount Shasta take advantage of others in the community who are not part of their group.

If you are an employer, would you want to hire Emily Andrus, or any of the Andrus family members after seeing these images?

Emily Andrus of Mount Shasta, CA

Laura Ingraham's connection to Emily Andrus and her father Kirk Andrus. Laura Ingraham, who shopped around criminal charges to various agencies while she attempted to coverup the Geppetto's Toy Shop Scam carried out by her daughter Kerry Criss.

The Flames of War have started to intensify: The fighting has only just begun.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 14, 2019

The Photo of ISIS executing prisoners of war represents how we feel we have been treated by the Ingraham family.

• Th
          The Anal Violator Apr 12, 2019

Our family has been totally and completely abused by the Ingraham family, including the dirt whore Kerry Criss, and her scum husband Siskiyou Country Supervisor Brandon Criss, as well as their Mormon Scum friends the Andrus family.

Look at the Andrus family as they wipe the Ingraham semen from their chins. These goddammed Mormon Scum stole everything we had in life.

• Is
          Isaacc Steadmeanson May 31, 2019

Check out the Mormon Fat Pig Kirk Andrus failed to protect the community while his Mormon friends the Ingraham ripped off another family in Mount Shasta with a Business Ripoff.

Kirk Andrus is a total joke of a human being, and is a total maggot .

*Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus mocked us when we wrote him a letter trying to alert him that the Ingraham family was ripping off people.

*Kirk Andrus is a piece of crap who was hostile in his letter towards us before he saw the evidence.

*Kirk Andrus lied when he said in writing that he barely knows the Ingraham family

*Kirk Andrus lied when he said we were being treated fairly...Kirk Andrus is so stupid that he thought we don't know that Supervisor Brandon Criss oversees the Sheriff's department...who filed the charges on behalf of the Ingrahams.

*Kirk Andrus is a piece of crap.

Siskiyou County District Jerkoff Kirk Andrus then made public posts and comments mocking us for not meeting him in court. Kirk Andrus failed to mention he saddled us with tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees.

It is clear to us that Siskiyou County justice is rigged, thanks to Maggots like Kirk Andrus and his daughters.

******************************************

Open 26 years, Noah’s Ark closes its doors

By Skye Kinkade
          Posted Mar 27, 2019 at 8:49 AM

The biggest hurdle for the local business has been the proliferation of online shopping, including pet-oriented and convenient websites like Chewy.com, said Dickinson. However, the poor tourist seasons in recent years, due to lack of snow and the wildfire smoke “was the nail in the coffin.”

After 26 years in business, the Ingraham family last week closed Noah’s Ark Feed Barn in Mount Shasta.

It was a difficult decision, said Kelly Dickinson, who worked in the store with her sister, Lori Barnaby and parents, Ken and Laura Ingraham.

Before the Ingrahams purchased the business 15 years ago, it was located on Ski Village Drive.

Dickinson said the store relied heavily on “steady Freddys, ” who come in on schedule to get their pet and livestock supplies at the Lassen Lane store. But tourists who come to Mount Shasta in the summer and winter months often stopped in to pick up pet supplies they might have forgotten at home, such as collars, leashes and dog food bowls.

Dickinson said her family wants to thank all their customers, many of whom became friends over the years. These relationships wouldn’t have formed in a larger city, she added.

Now that Noah’s Ark is closed, Dickinson said she landed a job at Scott Valley Feed in Yreka, where she hopes her customers will visit. She starts in her new role next week, she said.

Barnaby is near to finishing her AA and will most likely move on to attaining her Bachelor’s Degree next year, while the Ingrahams plan to “retire and be happy, ” said Dickinson.

“It has been a good run, ” Dickinson said. “I will miss everyone. I might not know every single customer’s name, but let me tell you, I know the names of all their pets.”

Sam Portufunka Jul 18, 2019

Learn how Mormon Scumbag Kirk Andrus uses his elected office to enrich his friends in the Mormon Church.

No wonder you said you didn't believe my story, you low life scumbag...you were protecting your Mormon friends. Kirk Andrus is a piece of Mormon Filth.

No wonder you had so many daughers Kirk...if Heidi had a headache, there were plenty of alternatives nearby, you scum piece of crap.

Kirk, you are an arrogant, self-righteous fool. Your ego is far outsized compared to your talent. Don't forget Kirk..you work the the poorest county in California. You ain't nothing special, little boy.

Sam Portufunka Jul 19, 2019

Join the civil protest against Mormon abuse of others in the community using their connections inside Siskiyou County Law Enforcement: US Employers are advised not to hire or otherwise employ Abby Andrus of Mount Shasta.

We will not tolerate the abuse of our family by Mount Shasta Mormon Scum using their connections inside Siskiyou County law enforcement.

Dirty, Filthy, Dishonest, Deceptive Mormon Scum.

No wonder you didn't believe our story, Kirk Andrus...you worthless piece of [censored].

Sam Portufunka Aug 05, 2019

Learn how friends of the Andrus family get criminal charges dismissed in exchange for cash payments.

Almost two years after she filed criminal charges against me, Laura Ingraham called me on my cell phone on March 12, 2018 at 10:51am looking for money to make the problem go away.

On Facebook, I could see that Laura Ingraham was connected to Kirk Andrus and his daughters, so I believed what she said.

Sam Portufunka Aug 08, 2019

"They tried to do it again"

And why not? The first one was so profitable, and so easy. And with friends in high places like Kirk Andrus, their changes of being caught were minimal.

Who would ever believe the victims?

Comments

Emily Andrus, daughter of Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrusmormon bias

Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus has claimed that he barely knows the Ingraham family. To help refresh his memory, we're publishing a number of screenshots showing him and his daughters interacting with the Ingraham family.

My wife and I lost everything we had in life to the Mormon Scum of Mount Shasta. Dirty, Filthy Mormon Scum. Only when the Mormons are gone will Shasta be clean and pure again. You'll get your payback in hell, Mormon Scum.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

My wife and I were swindled out of $100, 000 by Kerry Criss, wife of Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss. Kerry's sister Kelly Dickinson and mother Laura Ingraham then proceeded to trash my family and filed criminal charges against us to silence us. They then mocked us over our suffering. Low class Mormon Filth. Learn how the Mormon Filth operate. Learn how the Mormons gang up on Mormons, thanks to low lifes like Emily Andrus.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

"You are so gorgeous, Abby Andrus" Please get your father to do favors for our family. Mormons always help one another

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

See the photo of Abby Andrus getting compliments from another Mormon Scum named Kelly Dickinson, who trashed me all over the internet and filed criminal charges to silence me. Abby Andrus is a f*&^ Mormon Scum.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

Here is a screenshot from Facebook showing Emily Andrus with her Mormon Pig Friend Kelly Dickinson.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

Here is another screenshot from Facebook showing the Andrus family relationship with Laura Ingraham, who trashed me over the internet to make it hard for me to find work...these god damn Mormons totally screwed me over...god damn these sdfrsd&^ Mormon scum.

Kelly Dickinson screenshot.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

Learn more about the true nature of the Mormons of Mount Shasta, and learn the true nature of Mount Shasta Mormon Scum

Comments

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Mar 05, 2019

Learn how the Mormon Scum of Mount Shasta team up to destroy their victims. Dirty, Filthy Mormon Scum.

• Updated by Expose Mormon Hyprocrisy · Apr 04, 2019

Whatever Mormon...I suppose the Warrants from Emily's Daddy's office is my imagination

• Ro
            Robert0123 Apr 04, 2019

Hey, I thought this may be helpful to you.

"Paranoid Schizophrenia Symptoms
            Before the paranoid subtype can be properly diagnosed, an individual needs to first meet general diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia. Once it is established that the person has schizophrenia, then a psychiatrist can evaluate the specific subtype. Below are a list of symptoms that apply specifically to people with the paranoid subtype.

Abnormal sleeping patterns: The person with paranoia may have difficulty sleeping if they are convinced that someone is out to get them. They may stay up all night and for long periods of time. The illness affects their entire sleep pattern to the point that their sleep cycle becomes totally unpredictable. Eating patterns may also be affected.
            Aggression: The person may become very aggressive and defensive which is linked to anger and violence in some cases. They may be confrontational and the delusions that they experience may cause them to act out in an aggressive manner.
            Anger: People with paranoid schizophrenia can get extremely angry and hostile towards others. They may start arguments and make false accusations as a result of the delusions that they experience. Although not everyone with this subtype of the illness may experience anger, many people get very angry and perhaps can even rage.
            Anxiety: The person may experience intense levels of anxiety and fear accompanied by paranoia. This causes the person to become stressed out and if the anxiety gets out of control, it can actually make the symptoms worse by increasing paranoia.
            Argumentative: The individual may get involved in many arguments with other people. They may falsely accuse others of plotting against them, spying on them, and/or trying to kill them. If the person is unable to calm down, the argument may escalate to an act of violence.
            Auditory hallucinations: The person may hear voices in their head or other sounds that aren’t based in reality. Often times these voices will be unfriendly, say mean things to the person, and make the person feel threatened. It is one thing to hear voices in your head, it is another to hear voices that are mean and of a persecutory nature. The person may hear a single voice or multiple voices. The person may talk back to the voices and/or yell at them.
            Condescending/Self-Importance: The person may think that they know things that other people don’t know and thus may assume that they are of high importance. This may result in the person speaking to others in a condescending tone."

• Em
            emily_mormon Apr 04, 2019

DA
            Aug 31, 2016, 6:47 PM
            to me

Dear Mr. xx,

Thank you for sending this e-mail to our office. I must inquire first whether you are represented, and let you know that if you have an attorney representing you that you should consult with them before sharing any information with this office. This also means that my responsive e-mail to you is not a request for information. It is simply a response to your e-mail.

Madeleine is a lovely child. It may be hyperbole to suggest that she has suffered more loss than any other child you are aware of since it is not difficult to find children who face all sorts of horrible trauma, from the ravages of war and disease to sexual abuse. From your e-mail it seems that her loss is essentially your loss. By saying her future is “drained away” I suppose that you refer to money that she would have otherwise had access to if not for your experience in Mt. Shasta. I am only peripherally aware of what took place with Geppetto’s after you purchased it. I’m not sure what you mean by “went public.” I have never seen anything public attributed to you except for obscene and vulgar web pages that you produced, and a recent blog.

What I do know is that you have never produced the books on Geppetto’s for this office to investigate as the crime of fraud. I am not aware that you turned this case over to the Mt. Shasta Police Department or the Siskiyou County Sheriff to investigate. If you did, the results of that investigation never reached this office. You make grand claims, referencing Madoff blushing and such, that beg for you to produce the books and allow law enforcement authorities to use search warrants and other means to investigate. But you have not done that, to my knowledge. If there were a provable crime committed during your purchase of the business we would prosecute it every single time. It does not matter who the seller is. It does not matter who her husband is. It does not matter where they go to church. It does not matter where they go to school. My office, under my watch, has prosecuted members of my own congregation (and sent some of them to prison), police officers, public officials, and the parents of my children’s friends. We will not tolerate dishonesty in the dealings of any person, and if there is financial loss that we can prove then we will. Every time. If you suppose differently then you are uninformed and incorrect.

Your strategy in recent days in an interesting one. I was sent a link to an article you apparently authored which mimics a news piece but is really just a self-interested rant. By calling this a scam, but failing to turn any evidence of the “scam” over to any agency to investigate and verify, you are demonstrating that slander is more important to you than the truth, or trying to prove the truth. Now, I will not ever hold that against you in my official capacity. You will always get a fair shake in the Criminal justice System in this County. The professionals here are serious and dedicated and honest. The problem is, that by writing things about me that I know for a fact are not true you, are showing me that I cannot trust you. Whether the things you write about the Ingrahams and their children are true or not, I do not know and am willing to investigate (excepting of course the sexually explicit claims you make). Some things you wrote on “All Things Shasta” are not true. I don’t believe that the Ingrahams have ever been inside my home. I’m not sure how we are “close family friends.” You, of course, have the freedom that any other person would enjoy. However, to write misleading information about a person who practices his profession with strict integrity and independence, and remains willing to explore this situation with an open mind and investigative resources, is a miscalculation.

You were charged with a misdemeanor by a deputy DA in my office. I did not file the charges. They were reviewed in normal course by one of the eight prosecutors who works here. If you have inquired, that is what you would have learned. We review thousands of cases each year once they are sent to us by a law enforcement agency, and your case was one of them.

The offer remains open to you to bring your information forward and prove your claims. If you have evidence of a crime that can be proven, we will pursue it. And if you have such information, I’m not sure why you write aspersions rather than show it to somebody in a position to do something about it. Select the FBI if you wish. Or the California Department of Justice. My office has one of the finest financial crimes prosecutors in the State of California. We have prosecuted bank employees, the title company officer who sold us our home, private company employees, quasi-governmental agency employees and government employees. We have no fear and no qualms about uncovering crime wherever it exists. Furthermore, if what you wrote is something that you truly believe—that charges and deputies were employed to silence you—you have miscalculated again. Criminal charges are all litigated in a public forum. The public and the press are welcome to view and witness the entirety of the proceedings. The work that we do on our cases is subject to great scrutiny—and the light of day. Plus, in a criminal case you have the opportunity to be represented by able counsel who will assist you in presenting your case and giving context to your actions. This is the opposite of silence. You have the right to be heard in a dignified and open forum with legal representation.

I invite you to subject your claims to the public light of day. I also invite you to produce a copy of the books that you claim will prove your victimization, and make yourself available to be interviewed and debriefed about your experience.

Please have your attorney, or yourself if unrepresented, contact this office—or the Siskiyou County Superior Court to schedule a court date to work toward resolving your case. If you wish to have the Geppetto’s transactions investigated, please turn the materials over to a law enforcement agency with jurisdiction over the matter. Either way, you will be treated fairly.

Kirk Andrus

• Em
            emily_mormon Apr 04, 2019

HAHH EMILY...TREATED FAIRLY ...FAMOUS LAST WORDS MORMON SCUM

• Ro
            Robertt0123 Apr 05, 2019

emily_mormon,
            You have confirmed my suspicions about your mental health. I have no idea who these people are. I just hate it when people whine on this site when it has nothing to do with a product or business. I have no idea why you posted the letter from the lawyer, but he seems like an ethical guy. If you have a case, have your wife (since you seem to have the intellect of an 11 year old boy who learned some bad words from the older boys on the playground) speak to an attorney. Posting your complaints here only makes you look like a sorry loser.

• Is
            Isaacc Steadmeanson Jun 24, 2019

Join the Struggle for Equality...Justice belongs to all in Siskiyou County...we will no longer tolerate the abuse of the Justice system by Ingraham family members. We will no longer tolerate the abuse by their friends in Siskiyou County Law Enforcement.

US Employers are hereby advised not to hire or otherwise employ Abby Rose Andrus. US Colleges are asked not to admit Abby Rose Andrus. Landlords are advised not to rent to Abby Rose Andrus.

We don't deserve to have the people who are trying to destroy us linking onto Abby Rose Andrus in Siskiyou County Court Case
            #SCCR-CRM-[protected].

We will not be silenced. We will not be intimidated by the Andrus family and their Ingraham family friends, including Siskiyou County Supervisor Brandon Criss.

Sam Portufunka Aug 09, 2019

Check out the Trout Pout of Adrienne Andrus, basketball player at Mount Shasta High School in Mount Shasta, CA!

Adrienne's Mormon Facebook friends Kelly Dickinson and Laura Ingraham filed criminal charges against me to silence and intimidate me after Laura's daughter Kerry Criss swindled my family out of $110, 000 in cash that was supplied by City of Mount Shasta taxpayer funds.

The funds were intended to help desperately needed economic growth in Adrienne's small town of Mount Shasta, but instead the funds ended up benefiting Adrienne's Mormon Facebook buddies.

Sadly, Adrienne's father, Siskiyou County District Fool Kirk Andrus was asleep at the switch and publicly mocked us when we tried to warn him about the existence of a Mormon Rip-off ring operating in Mount Shasta. This is no surprise, because the Mormon Rip Off Ring members are friends of the Andrus family.

Kirk Andrus is the most clueless, inept joke of an investigator we've ever seen.

As victims of the Ingraham family, we protest the interference and connection of Adrienne Andrus in the false accusations against us.

• Mo
            Mormon_Revealer Oct 03, 2019

Lionheart

Brandon Criss Siskiyou County Supervisor — Brandon's Wife Ripped Us Off

Me and my wife were ripped off out of our life savings by Kerry Ingraham-Criss, wife of Siskiyou County...