Having problems with United Car Care?

United Car Care reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 28, 2009. The latest review Customer service and business practices was posted on Mar 13, 2020. The latest complaint ripping people off was resolved on Aug 28, 2009. United Car Care has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. United Car Care has resolved 1 complaints.

United Car Care Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 380.2165 (Emergency Roadside Assistance)
+1 800 571 6412 (Contracts)
PO Box 3988
Thu6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United Car Care Customer Service. Initial United Car Care complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United Car Care above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United Car Care. Discuss the issues you have had with United Car Care and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

United Car Care Complaints & Reviews

United Car CareCustomer service and business practices

Horrible customer service that stems from the bottom all the way up to management. Rude, disrespectful, condescending, and invalidating. I'm not sure if this is a family run business but I definitely would NOT recommend ANYONE to go with this company. Not only is it ran by a bunch of racist imbiscles, buy they absolutely do not value their customers, nor do they honor the policies within their contracts. Absolutely ridiculous!

United Car Carewarranty services denied

I reluctantly purchased this warranty on a used Cadillac (2 years old). I pushed for 20 mins I didn't want this because I've never heard of anyone coming out on the positive end of a warranty. I was in the electronic business and we sold warranties and I got the calls about problems of non payments. The finance person PUSHED it was needed because of the electronics in the car. That one electronic going out would pay for the cost of the warranty. Finally I gave in (wrong move). I paid $3, 700 for the warranty. 3 years later I have various repairs needed (leaking oil pan; air filter crack; etc). I can't drive the car and it has to be repaired. I don't have time to wait for "claim approvals" and decided I will pay for it and file a claim to reimbursed what would have been paid (wrong move again). I pay over $5, 000 in repairs (mostly labor). I call to file a claim and now told "you can't do that, you have to have the dealer call BEFORE doing repairs or it won't be covered under the warranty". Seriously I took on the full financial burden only to ask to be reimbursed what they would have paid and now hear they won't even talk about reimbursement. Instead I should have let my car sit for DAYS waiting for them to decide what they would pay. After reading the complaints - I'm pretty sure it would have sat for days and I still would be paying the full amount. Totally ripping people off! Today, I'm getting calls from "Car Warranty" companies wanting to sell me extended warranties and I'm saying "serious, I've been ripped off for $3, 700 in a warranty; $5k in repairs that weren't paid by the warranty; and you want me to pay another $3, 500 in a warranty with the same promises?" I was born at night but not last night! I'm not buying into that one again!

United Car Carecompany refusing to pay a claim

United Care Care is refusing to pay $8, 0000 to replace the transmission on my car. I got the run around and no return call from the owner or Management. This company is taking premiums from customers and NOT wanting to pay the repair bill once the car breaks down! There are multiple complaints on this company as well as a settlement that was paid to customers in 2017. This company is a complete RIP-OFF. The owner Dave Mathews isn't concerned in resolving complaints as well as Randy Maxwell- Director of Claims. Randy has memorized the page and paragraph to tell customers on why there claim is being denied! He offers NO other solutions to help the customers.

United Car Care — service contract sold by auto service agency, st. peters, mo

I purchased an extended United Car Care (UCC) warranty from the Auto Service Agency. I was told by the person...

United Car Care — system

It has been 1 week and I have not been able to obtain any information on a claim due to the system being...

United Car Care — extended warranty usage

I moved to a different state and my issuing dealer released my service history and approved the release of...

United Car Care — Warranty claim

Purchased a warranty and fulfilled the time and miles stipulation. Submitted claim and they are saying it i...

United Car Care — extended warranty

They are quick to take your money and assure you that they will not let you down but getting them to pay for...

United Car Care — warranty

I purchased an after market auto warranty through Auto Service Agency at the time of the purchase i had a...

united car care inc — refused to cover air conditioner

went to have our car checked by dealer(ac blowing hot air) and was told it was the back line of the ac /clip...

United Car Care Rwarranty — ripping people off

even after dealer said that a mechanical seal failure caused the oil leakage out of our transfer case united...