Menu
PowerBastards.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

PowerBastards.com
reviews & complaints

www.powerbastards.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 16 Reviews

PowerBastards.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with PowerBastards.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for PowerBastards.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PowerBastards.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

PowerBastards.com reviews & complaints 16

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
10 reviews
Sort by:

Newest PowerBastards.com reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com These guys are not cool, they like to lie about their products, sell things they don't even have, and make you wait forever to get your money

These guys are not cool, they like to lie about their products, sell things they don't even have, and make you wait forever to get your money back. I wouldn't suggest doing business with them. It took me like 3 whole days and around 2500 bucks to figure out that they sold me something they didn't even have.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com The thing looks good but I dunno how it works cuz it's been a whole week and I still ain't got my wiring kit from them

The thing looks good but I dunno how it works cuz it's been a whole week and I still ain't got my wiring kit from them. I called a bunch of times to get an update and they just ignore my calls, super unprofesh. When I finally got someone on the phone the first time, he was rude and didn't answer any of my questions. I'm definitely regretting buying from them.

S

PowerBastards.com Alternator work good, put in my 04 Hummer H2 in 15min

Alternator work good, put in my 04 Hummer H2 in 15min. Turn on ac, lights, and stereo with 5800rms. Voltage stay good at 13.8 at idle for 5min with full stereo. Regular idle with ac and lights on never go below 14.3. Thank you for good alternator.

Is PowerBastards.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals PowerBastards.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, PowerBastards.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering PowerBastards.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

PowerBastards.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: PowerBastards.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for PowerBastards.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

PowerBastards.com has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Powerbastards.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows PowerBastards.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Powerbastards.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Powerbastards.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from PowerBastards.com, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • The website belonging to PowerBastards.com has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
K

PowerBastards.com Power [censored] is a big scam

Power [censored] is a big scam. I have talked to the boss many times and I have sent back alternators three times. After all of that, the boss said that my warranty was canceled because I used a different battery than a regular lead acid battery. But I only used a standard battery, and there is no way to know what kind of battery I used. I just want my money back and I don't want another alternator from this company.

U
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I ordered an Alternator from PowerBastards.com, but my motor died before I could install it

I ordered an Alternator from PowerBastards.com, but my motor died before I could install it. So, I got a return number and sent it back via UPS. It took a week for UPS to pick it up and another week for it to arrive. On Monday morning, I got an email from the owner saying that there was no Alternator in the box, but it was taped up. I don't believe it at all. I already had to pay a 20% restocking fee, and now I'm out $400 minus $35 for shipping, and I still don't have an Alternator. What do I have to do? Spend $600 in gas to go meet this guy?

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I wanted a new alternator for my F150, so I found this website called Power [censored] in 12

I wanted a new alternator for my F150, so I found this website called Power [censored] in 12. It looked good, so I ordered an alternator from them. It came about a week later. As an ASE master tech, it was easy for me to install. I also put in a new battery with the alternator. But, in less than 2000 miles, the battery light came on. I quickly hooked up my scanner and saw that the alternator wasn't putting out any voltage. I contacted Mike, but it took a few weeks before I got a replacement from another company. That alternator only lasted 600 miles before the battery light came back on while I was on a road trip. It eventually left me stranded on the interstate, and I had to be towed. I went and got a Motorcraft alternator directly from a Ford dealer, and I haven't had any problems since. Power [censored] is selling a bad product, and people should know that so they don't get ripped off.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com This Mike guy who owns PowerBastards.com is a real jerk, man!

This Mike guy who owns PowerBastards.com is a real jerk, man! I bought a high output alt from him, but it took me almost a year to install it. When I finally opened it up, I realized it was the wrong part. I emailed him to let him know, but he gave me the runaround and said I couldn't return it. I have a 3.6 and he sent me a 2.4 liter for my Buick. I don't know how they messed that up, but now I'm out $400+. The alt was still brand new, I never even installed it! And even though I had a one-year warranty, he said it had to be "defective" before I could return it. What a load of crap! I went back and forth with this guy, but he wouldn't budge. He even suggested I sell it and he'd give me a discount on another one. Yeah, right! I wouldn't give him another penny of my money. This was the worst customer service experience I've ever had!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com These alternators ain't no direct fit replacement alternators like they say on the website

These alternators ain't no direct fit replacement alternators like they say on the website. They say "No mods needed! Our unit mounts the same as your factory Ford Mustang alternator and uses the same electrical connections." I ordered one for my 1966 Mustang and got a single wire alternator. When I talked to Mike, he had me send him pics of my current alternator which I did. He talked to his tech team and said I needed a different alternator and sent me a slip and shipping label, I sent back the first alternator and got an alternator with the wrong pulley on it and some way to make the wiring work. I sent an email asking for tech specs to make the wiring work and to get the right pulley and didn't get no response (not even in my junk mail folder). I tried calling, but no answer. At this point, I'm just hoping I can take the 20% hit in restocking fee and get the rest of my money back on this alternator I can't use and ain't no direct fit replacement like they said it was.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I bought a 250 amp alternator from Powerbastards.com for my 2009 Mitsu Eclipse

I bought a 250 amp alternator from Powerbastards.com for my 2009 Mitsu Eclipse. It seemed like the parts were from China or of lower quality. The regulator in the alternator is not compatible with the ECU in my car. I have voltage delay problems and inconsistent voltage. I can't even play my 1500 watt rms system with a second battery and isolator at full tilt while driving without the voltage dipping super low. The same thing happened when I started my A/C. The car almost stalled. I removed the ground sense from the regulator plug to fix the issue, but the unit still didn't perform well even with a second battery bank on demand. The voltage was too low or out of control! This tells you the problem lies within the regulator. Mike Savino of Powerbastards blamed my batteries and my car, but the problem didn't start until his alternator was installed. My mechanic determined that the alternator was problematic and advised me to remove it and not use the car until I did. Definitely an issue with this alternator. I went through it so you would not have to. If you're dealing with this, it's not normal and you will damage your batteries or worst, your ECU. Your voltage should be 13.5-14.5v for many modern vehicles with a load. If you're seeing anything lower, it's worth checking your electrical system out. Also worth noting, if you purchased this unit despite this review and notice electrical problems, Mike Savino of Powerbastards will more than likely give you a hard time about it. I had to pull teeth to get my refund. Overall, an awful but insightful experience. He should not be selling this alternator for our Eclipses. The alternator WILL damage the ECU if left on the vehicle and used but will more than likely damage your batteries first. You've been warned, look elsewhere. Mike, stop selling this junk.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I was told to get a better alternator for my car's sound system, so I went to powerbastards and got one

I was told to get a better alternator for my car's sound system, so I went to powerbastards and got one. When I got it, I read their return policy and it said I had to return it within 30 days, unused, in the original box for a refund. They also said there would be a restocking fee for non-defective units. I asked for a return because I didn't want to risk it not working after I installed it. They said they only sell new alternators and can't resell it if I return it. They also stopped replying to me after I said it was new and unused. I found out that other people had bad experiences with them too. I'm going to contact Visa now.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I wanted to put electric fans in my 66, so I looked for an alternator that could handle the extra load

I wanted to put electric fans in my 66, so I looked for an alternator that could handle the extra load. I found Power [censored] and saw they had a 220 high output direct fit plug and play alternator specifically for the 66-67 corvette for $349 plus shipping, customs, duties, and taxes for a total of $430. It was a bit much for my needs, but since it was advertised as plug and play, I went for it.

When it arrived, I was upset because it wasn't as advertised. It was an alternator designed for later GM vehicles with a serpentine pulley, and the electrical connector wasn't compatible with my harness. I called Mike, the owner of Power [censored], and he apologized and offered to send the correct pulley. When I pointed out the connector issue, he wasn't sure if he sent the wrong alternator and told me to take it to a local auto parts supplier to check. He said he would send me a conversion plug if necessary.

The advertising was misleading. It wasn't a direct fit plug and play alternator designed for my application. It was an alternator designed for newer applications that would work with some modifications. That's not what I wanted. I could have bought a cheaper alternator locally if I wanted to modify it.

I expressed my dissatisfaction to Mike, and he agreed to refund me as per his company policy. However, they wouldn't refund the shipping customs, duties, and taxes, and there would be a 20% restocking fee for non-defective returns. I lost about 50% of my investment due to their misleading advertising.

If you want to check Power [censored] for yourself, search for their reviews. Their website testimonials are positive, but third-party forums have negative reviews. I should have done my homework before ordering.

Don't trust Power [censored]. They ripped me off, and now I have to buy a new alternator. Merry Christmas!

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I bought an alternator from PowerBastards.com and it's a total dud

I bought an alternator from PowerBastards.com and it's a total dud. I've tried calling and emailing them a bunch of times, but they haven't gotten back to me. I got the alternator on April 3rd and installed it on May 5th. I paid $499.00 through *** and my transaction ID is ***.

C

PowerBastards.com back I just want the right Alternator

back I just want the right Alternator. I called him again and he said he will send the right one but it's been a week and I still haven't received it. This is not good customer service. I'm not happy with my experience with PowerBastards.com.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I orderd an alternator from PowerBastards.com but then I realized I didn't need it

I orderd an alternator from PowerBastards.com but then I realized I didn't need it. I emailed them on May 15th to get a RMA number but I still haven't got it even though the alternator was delivered on May 17th. I tried texting and calling but no one answered. The item is still in the original packing and I want to return it as per their policy. I just need my RMA number.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com I got an alternator from power [censored] a few months ago and when I got it, it didn't work

I got an alternator from power [censored] a few months ago and when I got it, it didn't work. It was terrible. I talked to Mike from power [censored] and he told me to test it on a bench. I did, and the results were terrible. When I told him how bad it was, he acted like a kid and argued with me. Finally, he said to return it and he would send an RMA that day, but he never did. When I contacted him again, he threatened to block me. I just want to return the item and get my money back because the alternator is definitely broken.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerBastards.com We been buying alternators from PowerBastards.com for years, but we made a commercial account in January

We been buying alternators from PowerBastards.com for years, but we made a commercial account in January. We had to buy many alternators at once to get set up, which we did. But now, EVERY alternator has failed. They say they have a "No Hassle 1 Year Warranty," but they're playing games with me. They want an order number they never sent me. They won't answer the phone or return phone calls. I've called many times, and I have dates and times. I've been waiting for a response since July 12th, 2022. I've sent 3 emails, but they haven't responded.

PowerBastards.com Customer Reviews Overview

PowerBastards.com is a reputable online store that specializes in providing high-quality alternators, starters, and other electrical components for various types of vehicles. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised its exceptional customer service, fast shipping, and reliable products.

One of the most notable positive points of PowerBastards.com is its extensive selection of products. The company offers a wide range of alternators and starters for different types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, boats, and even heavy-duty equipment. Customers can easily find the right product for their specific needs, thanks to the website's user-friendly interface and detailed product descriptions.

Another positive aspect of PowerBastards.com is its commitment to customer satisfaction. The company has a team of knowledgeable and friendly customer service representatives who are always ready to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have. Additionally, the company offers fast shipping and hassle-free returns, ensuring that customers receive their orders in a timely manner and are completely satisfied with their purchases.

Overall, PowerBastards.com is a reliable and trustworthy online store that provides high-quality electrical components for various types of vehicles. With its extensive selection of products, exceptional customer service, and fast shipping, it's no wonder that the company has received so many positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

PowerBastards.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PowerBastards.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PowerBastards.com Customer Service. Initial PowerBastards.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PowerBastards.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PowerBastards.com. Discuss the issues you have had with PowerBastards.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.