United Auto Credit CorporationLies and failed to return promised phone calls!

A

After 22 months of making all my payments on time by car was involved in an accident and declared a total loss. My insurance company paid for all but 600 dollars. I contacted UACC immediately and although they said they would go to bat for me, negotiate a payoff and work with me on the balance it was all a lie. After they received the money from the insurance company they renigged and told me that UACC never negotiates a payoff or any other thing. They said this loses their high interest rate money. Although I diligently worked with them over a two month period to get the best payoff and maintained my payments they lied, could not remember conversations, and failed to return promised phone calls on at least 5 occasions. This is the most unscrupulous business I have ever encountered. They were working with a very good customer and said the reason they did not return phone calls was because they were understaffed and everyone kept calling in sick. They acted as if that was my problem.

Anyone else have a situation like this...

• Pa
    PAID10000 Oct 07, 2015

I have just paid off my car off from United Auto Credit. They did call me the day before my payment was due asking when I was going to make my payment. That was really the worst of it, but I do have to say seing the comments some of the people that work there leaving really makes one believe the customers complaints about them being nasty towards them are right. I do think the ways the employees are speaking to people on this thread is very unprofessional! Waiting on my title now hoping and praying it doesn't turn into something that takes months!!

• On
    onfumes Oct 21, 2014

United Auto Loan activated a shut off device in my car last year. I didnt know that they could disable your car from a satellite but i was aware that they had the ability to track it. One day last yea, summer of june, my car would not start. i had it towed to Courtney Honda in Milford, CT...They had my car for two months!!! they could not figure out why the engine wouldnt start. an inspector from the warrantee compnay who nobody seemed to know his name came out and had them take the entire engine apart. long story short, my warrantee company paid them $1, 000 and my out of pocket was $1, 300.00!!! They will be hearing from my lawyer, becuase im having the same issue, but this tim eive figured it out!!!

janie nutall Dec 11, 2013

This is the worest company I ever seen I read my contract in the contract it dosent say anything about the things that they told me.the dealers ship that finances the car to me harrass me text me all time.I was late on my payment and the dealship told me bring the car back to them.I dont understand iam dealing with the bank not the dealership.

• Ka
    KarenS317 Aug 04, 2012

Finance companies get a lot of flack for issues that have nothing to do with them. You buy a car, a used car, finance it because you cant buy outright...well, if totaled you will get what your insurance deems ACV...you can fight with them, but most wont budge. Your payoff is not the ACV. Sometimes less, sometimes more, sometimes, but rarely exactly what you owe. A collector calls because that is the job. period. If you do not like being called, then stay current. Remember who signed the contract...just saying...hard lesson for many to take responsibility for what you get into...because you wanted to...

jason69 Jul 21, 2012

I am a Finance Manager at a big dealership and i DO use UACC. I have a great question for all the people complaining, Do you PAY your bills on time? I would say NO YOU DONT. UACC and CAC and the other subprime lenders are there for a REASON! I understand bad things happen to good people all the time, BUT i think most of you use that excuse for your whole lifes. I have used subprime lenders like UACC for years and IF you pay on time and IF you TRY to get your credit going better you only have to use them ONCE! My wife was a Branch Manager for UACC for YEARS and i agree they are not the company id choose to work for BUT they do help people with credit issuses when not many lenders will, but you have to be SMART and use your head, just because you WANT that SUV for $600 a month and your approved do you really need it???? or could you start your credit with a $250 payment on a nice car? I know from 20 years in the car bussiness that the people who WANT this and that wont pay and dont have common sence, or they wouldnt be in this forum to begin with, my advice is LISTEN to the special finance manager and LISTEN when they tell you that if you get the lower payments then IF you are late and most will be, its easier to make two $250 payments at one time than a $1200 payment right? and ALLWAYS ALLWAYS get an extended warr... do you have the $2000 to $5000 to fix a motor? You know you cant get a loan for it, so BE SMART, and WHEN you use common sence you never have to use a subprime lender again, ONCE you get your credit where it should be. Dont blame the company thats taking a HUGE risk on you, look in the mirror and man up. and FYI the rates are high YES THEY ARE but for every one that pays on thier car 4 do not, and FYI IF YOUR HONEST and tell them that they payments sent, make sure it is or just TELL them you have to understand that they are lied to every other phone call and they have the reports on your loan about payment promised ect ect, so they know if youve lied before and they probably do get short with the ones that every month lie to them. Use common sence and get a payment YOU CAN MAKE and make them on time for 24 months and another lender WILL grant you credit, i see it happen every day

mac101 Jun 27, 2012

Around Feb or March 2012 United Auto changed the computer systems and stopped updating customers loan account payments to the credit reporting agencies and I received a letter in the mail with my new account number around this same time. When I called to see why my report was not updating monthly on Equifax, Experian, and Transunion and explained to them this was hurting my credit score because the account was not updating for several months they were no help! She said "Probably because it was due to the system update in February" and hung up on me before I could say anything further. I called back and asked to speak with a Supervisor as I also wanted to update my home address as I had just moved and the previous agent had hung up on me before I could request the update. The Supervisor I spoke with said he wasn't that particular agents supervisor but assured me he would forward my complaint to her supervisor so he could play the call back and use it for call coaching and training with her. While I was speaking with the supervisor he kept putting me on Mute as I kept hearing dead silence till I would ask are you still on the phone. He would come back online and basically say he couldn't help me but possibly he updated my new address. I submitted my request online from the United Auto contact us link and received no response. What is up with this Rude Unprofessional Company. I have no bad credit and the only thing I finance and have on my credit report is this loan which has always been paid on time for two years so why the rude treatment and failure on updating my credit report promptly when I am expected to pay my car payment on the exact date it is due?

• Ni
    Nicole75 Apr 24, 2012

I read several blogs going either way about the company ACC. I do not agree with calling someone a LOOSER or other terms used to put people down with bad credit. If you have never been in their shoes, feel BLESSED however please keep in mind that at any given time things can be taken away from you. Not everyone can budget their money properly, no I would not call or consider then STUPID or LOOSER. Yes, I do have bad credit starting from when I was younger and then being laid off several times. Once you are in the rear it is hard to get out of a situation, when more things keep happening. So, yes I completely fault myself, however do unto others as you would want done to yourself. Yes, I am tired of being treated below human due to my credit. I should not be given trash as a last resource due to my credit. You either going to give me a second chance or just tell me no. I am currently being treated as an ignorant customer and communicated to as I am a child for $40. I will definitely not be late a damn penny with my payments and look forward to trading my car in. I really enjoyed each blog posted on this site.

• My
    My Experience Dec 07, 2011

Wow, such hatred. First off, one thing many people need to understand. If you were sent to this company, YOU have bad credit. YOU have screwed up in paying back the money owed that NO ONE wants to give you a loan. When I first got a loan there, I was interviewed. Based on my explanation of why I struggle maintaining good credit, the company took a risk in giving me this loan. They stressed NO GRACE PERIOD. If you are one day late, then expect the call. I've experienced the calls. And YES, I do agree that their employees need training in their customer service skills but imagine this, when you have to repeatly tell your kids over and over something, dont you get frustrated? When you lend someone (a family member or a friend ) money and they take so long to return it, wouldnt you get frustrated? I waited 6 month to a year, to try get a loan with another financial company, I eventually did and left United Auto Credit Corporation in good terms. YOU Should also hold your self accountable for your actions. It so easily to blame others for your mistake.

MichelleO67 Jul 22, 2011

How is this company still in business!! It's like dealing with a bunch of GANGSTERS!! For real this company needs to go down in flames!!

mike ritcher Jul 14, 2011

uacc sucks i make very good money and had to go through a lender due to a fall and broken bones awhile back and got behind on a student loan hence had to do a dealership finance and they used uacc .had the vehicle a couple months when started getting the phone calls not because i was behind but because they lost the tittle and sent for a new one and they said it came to me wich at the time it didnt .two months later i did recieve the tittle and planned on sending it to them with my next payment beore i could they repoed my vehicle and said it was for non payment .my payments were allways there i had grade a insurance .they said i only made one payment .now who in there right mind is going to put down a big down payment get the best insurance and make one payment .when i told them i made every payment they asked how i paid i said money order they said prove it .i asked well then how much do you say i owe when they told me i said you better check your records .i was so right but needed my vehicle so i offered to pay what they said i owed and would take them to court later they told me sorry were selling it at auction .i to contacted the bbb and uacc response is they would not discuss the matter with them they would send me a letter well guess what still waiting .i hope the bbb works on putting them under .and to all the people out here you know who you are uacc employees you are the lowest life ### on earth i think your mother would spit on you and god will judge you in his own time so be ready.and to the person who said they told them they would come to there home alls i have to say get a pitt bull and post your warning sighns and hope the dog does his job .congrates i have a new pup come in my yard again uacc

John P.Eagleton Jan 21, 2011

After 3 years of paying my payments on time or early I payed off my car 3 years early in full due to the constant harassment to myselph and my fam. After the car was payed in full UACC reposesed it 5 times in 2 weeks. Then it took me almost 6 months to get my title. After tital finly showed up it was filled out incorrect and now it has taken me almost another 2 months to get the paperwork filled ot and returned to me. This company is a SCAM. There has to be a lay somewhere to protect consumers from this company. NO PERSON SHOULD EVER USE THIS COMPANY.

• Ce
    Cerri Jun 14, 2010

ONEDOTSON, there is quite a large number of people who are trying to put together class action suites in several states against UACC. I encourage people with complaints to post them. A few people have said that there needs to be some sort of bill passed in Congress to deal with this type of lending. There is a difference between sub-prime and predatory, the difference is how a company chooses to DO business. UACC is predatory; there is absolutely no need to be rude to anyone especially over the payment being one day late. They do not deal with people any differently weather they are late regularly or have always paid on time then life happens and they are late one time.

My experience with this company has been very poor. At the beginning of my loan I called to find out how to send a payment electronically and was lectured on the importance of my payment being on time. The person that I spoke with demanded to know what time I was making my payment even though it was not due for three or four days. My account was moved to different branches several times also each time further and further away, it started out in Boise, ID then was transferred to Utah, California, and Colorado and recently they sold it another company all together with no notice to me. It was not until I called to get a pay off balance that I found that my account had been sold.

I share the horror stories of others in having to deal with rude, obscene and vulgar employees of UACC. I have only dealt with one person who was civil on the phone and the next time I called he was no longer with the company. It does not matter why you call them; you always get someone who is rude and unpleasant to deal with. I suggest that anyone that has an option avoid this company at all cost.

• On
    ONEDOTSON Jun 10, 2010

I was going to post about my experience with Uacc but after reading just these few complaints I completely understand what I'm dealing with. I thought I was the only one and it gives me, I guess, a sick comfort knowing I'm not alone in how I was treated by Uacc. A company is not a living entity and it's, honest, a flip of the coin if you get to deal with someone who was raised decent enough to treat people as they want to be treated. Maybe I am too arrogant to assume that people want to be treated fairly and honestly, maybe they treat people as they have been or expect to be treated. A companies mission statement (in lower case purposely) means nothing with out the employee buy in and people are smart enough to act like they buy in when the right people are around. I see from these complaints not only not being followed up by postive stories of how their problems were resolved, but by being viciously attacked by people who talk like current "employees". I will take no further action against Uacc or even waste my time telling the story because it is quite clear what this company and this country have become.

• Ua
    UACCsucks May 18, 2010

Mom= Theresa Carmichael look her up

• Ds
    dsteel May 14, 2010

I signed up for automatic draft from my bank account in late 2008. Now UAC has been bought out and the new company says I am behind on my payments... from a missed payment in December of 2008
    1 I do auto drafts monthly
    2. you dont miss payments from UAC That was the one payment I paid by check due to UAC losing paperwork. So where is the payment, whose account was credited ?

Now I have to wait 7-10 days until my bank comes up w/ my 2008 records but anyone who financed thru this UAC co. knows that you cannot miss a payment. If you miss a payment, you are no longer allowed to do the auto drafts that I am still using as of today.

By the way they are bought out by some place called Santander...my first dealing with them is today... I am not happy. I cannot stand a company that starts off we are trying to collect a debt. I will be looking elsewhere for financing

Charl12 Mar 20, 2010

I sent my payment to United Auto credit but was told they didn't recieve it. Got a call from United Auto in TX stating that my accout was 52 days overdue. I told United Auto I sent the payment to the address I'v always been sending it to.United Auto told me that office was close and I should have sent payment to new address. I told United Auto they didn't send me out anythimg stating that the office was close. United Auto didn't even call until they didn't receive there payment. I've been getting calls everyweek from United Auto stating that I old them money for back pay. United Auto told me I would have to put a trace on the money order I sent them.

• Gw
    Gwendolyn Harris Mar 19, 2010

lucklly I haven't had any of these problems yet. I guess because I haven't been late yet. I've paid on time for 3yrs. straight. And they have reported that to the credit beauro. I remember when I got the loan they told me they don't have any grace periods and they don't take late payments. This has all got me wondering and worried I better hurry up and see about getting refinanced. The interest rate is high as hell. I can pay off my car 2 and a half times with what they gave me...

• Js
    jst2infrm Mar 16, 2010

Not having a loan with this company or having ever worked for them... I want to say that the postings from employees in the early posts is ridiculous and only further supports the claims of the people paying there checks. In this thread I find several times people are advised to contact the attorney generals office of the respective states as well as Texas however the one thing I dont find is where any one is advising people of the civil and punitive damages that can be sought beyond the criminal violations. I am not an attorney and I do not work for any law firms. I was simply someone that googled auto loan broker and could not belive what I was reading about this company. Yes you have to pay your loan payments on time as agreed, HOWEVER if you dont it DOES NOT mean that you should be subjected to abusive and unacceptable collection practices. And so out of curiousity I googled this company with the word lawsuit attached and low and behold they are being sued by the very people that are making those phone calls and harrasing you for not paying those people overtime. My advise to any one who has been a provable victim of this company is to google FDCPA and locate an attorney that will file suit for you and maybe many others on this thread. I already did and here is a link to a company that seems to specialize in FDCPA violations.

Good luck to you all and remember court is all about who can prove what if you cant prove it. Then it didnt happen.

• Ab
    abovetherest Mar 01, 2010

I financed my newest vehicle through UACC to repair my damaged credit from a bankruptcy about 2 years ago. Sure I had the cash to purchase it upfront, but since I pay cash for everything now I have nothing being reported to my credit report and the big picture told me to go ahead and throw away an extra 2k in interest in order to get back to my days of a high credit score. My suggestion to those of you who are living check to check or have a hard time getting the payment to them on time is to sign up for automatic debit for your vehicle loans and PLAN AHEAD. From what it sounds like, it is probably better for you guys to risk possibly getting a $35 overdraft fee from your financial institution than dealing with the folks over at UACC Collections dept. Prior to signing the contract, it was made extremely clear that there is NO grace period. Meaning that if close of business is 5:00, at 5:01 the day your payment is due, then you are late and will get a late charge and a phone call to see what the deal is. Do I think it is fair? From the bank's perspective, yes. We had a deal and you aren't holding up your end of the bargain. From the recently widowed and laid off mother of 2's view-it sucks. Of course, as Americans we would hope that everyone would have some leniancy but if the bank gives everyone leniancy, they too wold be in a world of trouble. I will agree that the harassing phone calls and threats are WAY out of line, extrememly unethical, and above all, ILLEGAL and those things should be absolutely be reported. But if you pay the bills on time, you won't get the calls/nasty messages. Make paying off this creditor your #1 priority so you won't have to deal with them anymore. Good luck to you all!

• Ll
    LlZARD99 Feb 14, 2010

For almost a year we have been trying to find out what our remaining balance is. After a couple months, we decided just to let them have the SUV. Called them...no person answers, just a machine. Left PLENTY of messages with our account number, address, etc. asking for them to come take the car. Never got a call back, no mail...nothing. I have never seen such a crazy company.
    UNBELIEVABLE!
    Please, just come get the car!

mackdaddy 8 Feb 13, 2010

I am in the process of buying a car with UACC financing. I want to thank all you people who took the time to register your comlaints on this website. To use the vernacular that I'm now sure UACC is familiar with, "there is no ###en way I'm entering into a contract with this company." I'd rather keep walking, asking for rides and taking public transit. Hell, I've been doing it for two years and I don't have anyone harassing me at work or home. Thanks again!

Matthew Zacharias Jan 02, 2010

United auto has harrassed my wife and i for four and a half years, and this month or the beginning of the next we are paying off my truck.Halloluya.We have payed consistantly on time for four years and here recently times have gotten really tough and we fell behind a month.They said there was no way we were gonna get caught back up, and a week or two later we had payed the past do amount and the month we were in.So as far as i am conserned they can all kiss my ###.Thanks for all the good complaints.Thought it was just us they didnt like.

• Am
    AmandaPG Dec 29, 2009

This company contacted me for someone elses back owed car payment through Myspace. I am not one of her references and they had no right to contact me. and as for you all that are trying to vouch for them you must work for them and your a [censored] too!! this company SUCKS from what i read and I would NEVER take out a loan through them and all of you need to google them more! and you will probably refinance. I will report them to the Better Business Bureau for contacting me when I am in no way responsible for why or why not someone is not making there payment and if they cant contact them then thats there problem not anyone elses!

• Ta
    Tayleigh09 Nov 26, 2009

THIS ONE IS FOR MOM!!!

I think that whoever "mom" is a miserable person who wants to make everyone else miserable and seems to get quite a bit of enjoyment out of making her clients miserable as well, just because you work for a company that gives out loans doesn't make you better then the people your co is giving them out to. and by the way if you were educated then you wouldn't be working at some mindless job like UACC you would have a degree and be working in a profession. the fact that ex employees are complaining on here and saying that UACC is a "hostile envirooment" proves that you have no case. yes if people sign a contract with high interest rates and no grace period that is there own fault, but harrasment by the company before payment is even due is fault on your end!!! from what i've read the call are neither professional or courteous. so take it from somebody that has a degree and profession, drop it because you have NO case! with all the complaints i've heard i can't wait until the BBB comes and shuts you down!!!

• Jr
    jrkyle68 Oct 23, 2009

I have had nothing but drama with United Auto Credit. Their customer service is awful. The are rude and do not return phone calls. My experience with them have been like this. I was in the process of getting my car refinances through the San Jose office. I was in the middle of the process with the office manager. This was on a monday. He said to get my credit information together so it could be processed. He said to call him the following week. When I called back the following week on friday, the San Jose office had been closed down without notice. I now had to deal with the corporate office in Irvine Ca. I told them about the refinance that i was in the process of doing. The said I had to do it all over again. So I did. I waited for a response. Waited, and waited, and waited. for a month and a half. No response. Then I get a call for them, not about the refinance, but to remind me of my payment. I told them that I was waiting for any answer and that I would make the payment next week on monday. They said ok, that's fine. This was on a friday. On Sunday evening, I noticed a tow truck outside my house towing my SUV. I went outside and asked what's the problem, the said that United Auto Credit ordered a repo on the vehicle. I told them that I had talked to them and already made arrangements to pay on monday. They said sorry but they had to take it. I called United Auto Credit and they said that I was behind on my payment. I told them I had called and made arrangements to pay today (Monday). I wasn't even 20 late on the payment. I told them I needed my car. They said I have to pay $350 for a repo fee plus the amount due that month and a payment for the next month in advance ($970 plus $15 to send it electronicly). $15 to the police depart for the release. Then another $180 at the repo yard. This was in March of this 2009. About a month ago. I get a letter saying I owe $350 for a repo fee. I told them that I paid that already. They claim I didn't. They said that it was being researched by their accounting depart and that they would call me. After three weeks, the only call I have gotten is that the payment I sent in last week hasn't arrived yet. I getting harrashed and it's getting old. United Auto Credit has violated many laws with there business practices. If this is happening to you, let me give you some information on what to do.

1) copy and paste this link of the SUMMARY OF THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES STATUTES to your address above :

This is from the Consumer Affairs Department and will let you know your rights.

2) Go online or call the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint.

Here's the number: 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]); TTY: [protected]

3) Call your states Attorney General Office and file a complaint.

If we all do this, we can help stop this company for continuing there disrespectful practices.

• Br
    BRENDA b Oct 21, 2009

PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO AS A MILITARY PERSONNEL DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE UNWILLING TO COOPERATE WITH YOU UNDER THE SOLDIERS AND SAILORS ACT. I HAVE BEEN AS FAR AS UP AS THE THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY JIM VANBEGEN AND HE WILL LISTEN TO HIS PERSONNEL AND NOT LISTEN TO YOU. WHEN MISINFORM BY HIS PERSONNEL ON SEVERAL ISSUES OF THE SOLDIERS SAILORS ACT HE CONTIUNES TO DEFEND THEM AND WILL NOT LISTEN. AS A SPOUSE IT IS HARD ENOUGH DEALING WITH DEPLOYMENT . I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE SINCE MAY AND STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. IN THIS COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND IT IS SAD WHEN YOU SPOUSE IS FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF THIS COUNTRY SO, THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SIT THERE AND DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY . AS MILITARY DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM THEY ARE NOT PATROITIC AT ALL

• Li
    Linda Reeves Taylor Oct 18, 2009

I got a loan from united Auto credit here in Phoenix i may have been late once because of a heart problem and in the hospital for two months and two weeks. Taking twenty-one pills a day. this company i stayed in contact with letting them know what was going on, they agreed to work with me. I was late for a week and went in to pay my car note.I paid with cash where usually I would always get a money order but this time i just gave cash the man that took my money saw a old fifty dollar bill and said they don't make these any more I stated no but any way he gave me my payment receipt and i felt everything was ok. I went home and about 45 minutes later went down stairs to go to the store and found the same man in my truck. Yes i remember his name but will not say. i ask why are you in my truck he told me he was looking for the receipt he had gave me because I gave him a no good fifty dollar bill. he then went into my glove box and got the receipt and said someone would be picking up the truck. I then ask where is the fifty and let me see it. He told me the bank had it and the police would contact me. So i told him i would be in and to pay by check even those i knew in my heart he was lying to me this was a reason to take my truck, (CRV). My sister and daughter came and we went down to metro center to pay with a check. this man wanted to take the check and also keep the money that I gave him. And said the FBI would call me he was very rude to all of us. So my sister ask for her check back and he still kept the money i had give him and he stated he was going to still repo my CRV. Yes I did wait for the FBI to show and call. no happening next day my truck was gone. cal again to ask why the same man said the bank has the fifty and they were looking into the matter and would call me but were is my truck .

I has along ride with this company i know yes i still lost my truck with them they took me for a good ride but i'am going to still fight this war and don't no one give up still keep on fighting with a lawyer please don't let these people win and guess what? This is what they want but stay strong the more people stay together about the reasons and the way this company is we will get someone to hear us. Thank you foe reading this.

P.S The people that are working for them may read and laugh but God will send a hearing ear and a person strong to talk for us. United Auto Credit corporation one day will face court. And i pray to be in that number.

• Go
    Gordon123 Oct 06, 2009

You people are the reason that UACC is rude, I have had my loan through them for 3 years now, I have been late twice and I even got last Decembers payment pushed to the back of my loan so I could buy the kids a few extra presents. Pay your payment every month like you agree'd to in the contract you signed and these folks are easy to work with. Ignore the contract you signed and they will harass you... Which is almost definatly the reason you had to sign a contract with UACC in the first place! I keep reading about how when you dont pay there rude... well I know just the thing to stop the rude collection calls... PAY YOUR BILL!!! Losing your job is no excuse, your cat having a hard bowl movment and tearing his ### is no excuse, your weird uncle that touched you as a kid died IS NO EXCUSE... A contract is a contract, not a lose term of what might happen. You signed it so abide by it.

I have been a UACC customer for 3 years, never had an issue... I even got to skip my christmas payment...

• Ca
    catlover1982 Oct 05, 2009

I have my car financed through UACC. I have had no problems with my office for the past 2 years. I have been late before but never past the 10 day period and they have ALWAYS worked with me. The way I see it, I didn't have good credit so I was willing to pay the 23.99% interest. Why? Because NO ONE ELSE was going to give me a loan. BTW, I have been laid off for the last 18 months of my loan. Also, if you didn't like the terms of the contract, why did you sign it? My husband had a truck that was financed through Nissan Motor Co and they were just as harassing. I have to admit that the receptionist at my office is a bit rude when I go pay my car noe but anytime that I call, the people are nice. And I've never seen any old computers.

• Su
    Susan M. Garcia Oct 01, 2009

United Auto and Credit Corporation was very Harassing in more then the usual manner. They use electronic harrassment.
    Say terrible things about you over the air/radio waves.
    It's no wonder they went BANKRUPT. (YEY)

• Up
    Upset/Unhappy Client Sep 29, 2009

UACC is very unprofessional and they are very rude. I am located in Pensacola Fl and the office was just closed so now I have to call a 1-866 number that went to Tampa and they are very rude and nasty. All I wanted was to find out what date my payment would come out of my account and no one could tell me instead they were nasty. I will be fowarding my complaint to the BBB and to anyone else that will listen. My car started at 5, 7770 and ended up being 8, 990 such a rip off and a life long lesson just didn't have any credit so went with anyone for the time being. My car will be paid off in April of the coming year Thank God and they don't ever have to worry about having my business or anyone else I know.

• He
    healinghands2000 Aug 24, 2009

I have one year left to pay off my loan from UACC and it seems the closer I get to a pay off the nastier they become...if that is even possible. Yes, I have been late on a few payments in the last three years...circumstances do arise in anyone's life that can cause that to happen, but I have payed for three years, have dealt with a myriad of offices, and now they tell me my payment book is not good...I can just throw it away...they have a new system of sending a bill to you every month? I was told this over the phone, not through any sort of corporate correspondence disclosing a change in their practices. I tried to make my payment with Money Gram on Saturday and it didnt accept the account number that was entered...the account number that I have used the past three years!! I cant wait to call their office tomorrow morning to see what sort of an explanation they have for this...how can you randomly change a persons account number? I kept the papers the Money Gram office used to try and put the payment through. Do not throw your payment books away...do not throw away any correspondence sent from their offices and take copies of anything that you send to them...and I would encourage a class action suit against UACC for unlawful practices. I would proudly put my name on that list. I have read the previous posts here and am concerned about all offices but Texas being closed. I cant imagine the inaccuracies that will occur with only one office operating. I would like to encourage any civil minded attorney reading these posts to consider helping the people who have had to endure harrassment and verbal brutality with total disregard to the state and federal collection laws.

• Po
    pocahontas Aug 03, 2009

Me and my family just found out what kind of f**k up company this is UACC is a BIG scam to us. About a year and a half ago my son had a car financed through this company and his car broke down, so we called UACC and let them know of the problems and informed then we would keep making payments and that maybe if possible would they help us with the car problems, they said yes...THEY LIED...We spoke to a lady named Jamie and she might as well laughed or smacked us in the face..My son has not drove the car in maybe six months but still pays the payments, we have had nothing but trouble out of them, , all they want is THE MONEY, they even went as far as saying they would take papers out for the money owed.. We have ask nicely for them to come get the car and all they say is "well John we can come get it but you still have to pay for the car even if we have it, , so basicly the car is out front rusting...these people are rude and arreggent to the helping of others and have a rude and hateful heart. we even ask them to help on getting it fixed, , they tell my son that he has exellent credit with them but wont help him with the fixing of the car, they even went as far as threating him with his credit as far as saying you pay for the car or we turn it in to credit and to top it off take him to court also for the remain of the bill even if they do come get the car...I think if you get a car financed through these people then you are the hard up one cause these people at UACC should be ashamed but their not cause they make good money and hassle people h=who dont make good money..its like they look for the average person and say lets put him in dept and cause him greef...so unless its a emergency to have a car STAY AWAY...

• Rl
    rleigh Aug 03, 2009

I have had a vehicle loan through these guys since March, 2007 and granted I have struggle dbut I have always been in contact with them and made my payments. I am recently going through a divorce and on unemployment and I became two months behind. Instead working with me they showed upon a Sunday afternoon and took my vehicle. The thing that sucks is I just got hired at a new job the Wednesday before that and so now I have no way to get there. Times are hard enough but these jerks have made things harder for those of us that don't have their cushsy jobs.

MISSLEELEE Jul 29, 2009

I AM A GOOD FRIEND OF A LADY THAT DEALS WITH UNITED AUTO. THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE!!! THE LADY THAT MY FRIEND TALKED TO WAS VERY RUDE... AND THEY START HARRASSING YOU AFTER ONE DAY THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS LATE. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY WAS VERY RUDE, SHE OVER TALKED MY FRIEND AND WAS TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE AT ALL

• Ag
    agarz80 Jul 20, 2009

I agree with these comments, this company is a rip off, I asked for an extention for my payment, some dude named Ulyses said he would work with me but I needed to at least make one payment. Once I made that one payment, guess what? Ulysses was no longer in charge of my account. Supposedly Jake was taking care of my account which, supposedly it was a different team. Ha!Ha! a team of two idiots Ulysses and Jake who pass their clients information back and forth pretending to be managers. Stupid idiots, they were probably hired right off the street cause this company can't hire good, intelligent, professional mannered employees. I hope they do get a class action lawsuit, they are just a bunch of liars, and try to lure you to call them by telling you that they will work with you. Fools, they think they can harass anyone they want. This is not a reputable company, they work more like a collection agency.

• Ba
    B Angie B Jul 20, 2009

### Goddamm United Auto Credit ###in liars...someone need to shut down that ### ### company forever.

• Ba
    B Angie B Jul 20, 2009

The ###in company is a ripoff. I am researching now to see how can i get a class action lawsuit against this company for negligence and deceitfullness. They also added late payments to my account when they moved and never told me the office was moving. Then they said they would at least take off two of the late payments and never did. Then I ended up paying $53 and some change in late payments along with a car payment and they act as if I never did...they added the $53.oo payment to the car note to pretend I never paid it. After, that someone named Jose that works in United Credit Auto office said he would contact me to straigten it out, I called Jose about 10 times or more and he never ever return my phone calls. Now I said I will not pay and I bet someone will be calling me back then. So now I pay the car note whenever I feel like it. The thing is...I know they can't afford to reposses the SUV because they are having serious hard times. Actually, I wish they would take it because its not worth it in the first place. When I first bought the car, it was only to raise credit but now I know their angle. ### them and their lyin ###. I purposely didn't make the payment because I want to see how far they will go...I really hope they reposses it. Toyota told me I could bring the dam car back after six month and get what i really wanted; but that never happened either. ### both Toyota and United Auto Credit in their stupid ### I can't wait to get a good class action lawsuit together to ### them up!!!

• Mr
    Mr. Grote Jul 16, 2009

After two years of making payments on my car I haven't made a dent in the loan I owe on. It was an 11000 dollar loan, I've paid a little over 9000 already. But they show that I owe a little over 10000 still. How the Hell can that be?!!

• Fe
    fed up with UAC Jun 23, 2009

I have had 4 payment address for United Auto Credit in the past 9 months.
    I have made payments on time each month for 30 months, and now this one is somewhere between here and there and i am receiveing daily phone calls at work and personally for the payment. I didn't move they did, and each time you speak with them they want to verify your place of employment and home address, come on every day??? i will never finance a auto with these people again, the customer service people are horrible to work with and now i will have a delinquent payment posted to my credit report...