Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Telecommunications Union Telecom these guys seem to be operating a big fraud

Union Telecom  -  these guys seem to be operating a big fraud

J
Author of the complaint
6:24 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was sweet talked into signing with union telecom. At the time of signing I was told I will be refunded the deposit money if and when I cancel this account.

Now they are refusing to refund the deposit amount of $39.95 although I asked for cancellation one month back. I have gathered from internet many others have the same problem.

They keep making excuses like: unless you tell us why are you cancelling we can't refund money. I even gave them reason still no refund money is in sight.

These guys seem to be operating a big fraud. Please take the needful legal action against them.

More Union Telecom complaints & reviews

Union Telecom - unsolicited phone calls
Union Telecom - unable to reach customer services
Union Telecom - not refunded the deposit money as they assured when I registered for long distance call
Union Telecom - repeated calling - despite being informed that I am on do not call list
Union Telecom - fail to return of security deposit
3 comments
M
Nov 24, 2011 1:45 am

HI, I have the same complaint against them. I opened an account with them in July 2008 and closed sometime Nov 2009. It is 2011 November and I still did not get my deposit back. I called them last in 2010 and a very rude customer service representative took my call. He simply told me that they cannot refund the amount and he did not have any reason for doing so. Finally he told me that they would give me credit (in terms of minutes) for my deposit. What is the use of that credit when I dont use their service anymore ? I am not under the contract period and they should have given me the amount back.

Today I called Union telecom again and the lady on the other side told me that my last request was never taken, does not show in their history. They look big cheat.

A
Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello, I wanted to leave a comment joining a question I hiso a friend on how to call Cuba. The best place is http://comollamaracuba.com/ they have a fixed fee of 28 cents, and on weekends take space up to 25 cents, these prices to Cuba have never been given say this company is through Canada, have very good sign of listening. You enjoy every one that makes calls to Cuba.

A
Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi, I have long used Telecon Union and has helped me a lot, especially that through your site I found the best way to talk to my family in Cuba, the site I recommend to everyone is http://comollamaracuba.com/. com / they keep a fee of 28 cents a minute for all of Cuba, and on special weekends with up to 25 cents. very good place for the Cubans.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints